New $1/1 Crayola Color Wonder & Dry-Erase Coupons (Facebook) + Upcoming CVS Scenario

In addition to the rare $2 off Crayola Dry-Erase Board AND M&M’s coupon still available on Coupons.com, Crayola is also offering up a couple rare coupons on their Facebook page! Just head on over there, click on the “Enter to Win” tab, then scroll down and click on the links under “Summer Savings” to print the following Crayola coupons…

* Save $1 on any Crayola Color Wonder product

* Save $1 on any Crayola Dry-Erase Product

These coupons should come in handy when paired with a Back to School sale or clearance find! In fact, if you’re headed to CVS, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for Crayola products on clearance up to 75% off! Also, check out this upcoming deal you can score at CVS, starting 7/14

Spend $10 on ANY Crayola = $3 Ecb (limit 1)
Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 2 Crayola Washable Dry-Erase Broad Line Markers $4.99 (based on online price)
Total = $9.98
Use 2 $1/1 Crayola Dry-Erase product coupons found here
Pay $7.98
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost $2.49 each!
*There’s also a coupon for $2 off Crayola Dry-Erase Board AND M&M’s found here

Deal Scenario #2
Buy 1 Crayola Disney Cars Mess-Free Color Wonder Markers & Pad $7.99 (based on online price)
Buy 1 Crayola Crayons $1.99 (based on online price)
Total = $9.98
Use the $1/1 Crayola Color Wonder coupon found here
Pay $8.98
Get back $3 Ecb
Final cost $5.98 for both products!

*Remember, this CVS sale does not start until 7/14, so print your coupons now!

(Thanks, Renee!)

• Megan says:

Or use the color wonder coupon over my toys r us. The color wonder stuff is on sale for buy 1 get 2 free! I just stocked up… Wish I had this coupon to make it sweeter.

• Jessica says:

ToysRus has the crayola wonder and other crayola stuff on sale through the 13th for buy 1 get 2 free. I really scored with the crayola wonder yesterday. I found coupons on the outside of the packages!! The packages had $1 off and there were $2 off coupons inside. I bought 3 crayola wonder for 11.99 each and paid only 6.99 oop after the coupons. I’m going back to get more today!!!

• Vanessa says:

Which color wonder packages had the coupons inside?

• Ger says:

The $1 Qs were peelies on the Color Wonder mess-free marker & pad packs. I bought the Cars and Dora packs. I was fortunate to buy packs that still had the Qs on them. A majority of the packs I saw had the Qs taken off.

• ashley says:

All of the packs I bought had sheets of coupons in them. i got hello kitty, cinderella and the metallic one.

• Carolyn says:

@my CVS this sale is going on now. I just used my color wonder Qs at TRU…got 1 marker set and 2 refill books for $3.99 total!

• Ger says:

I agree. I bought some Crayola clearance items yesterday and my receipt showed the Crayola ECB offer. Just need a couple more dollars and I receive my ECB. :)

• axhilli says:

ToysRUs has the color wonder 10 pack of mini markers for $4.99 and they are buy 1 get 2 free. Use 3 of the $1.00 off any color wonder product coupon and you can get 3 (10 packs) for $1.99.

Also ToysRUs has the color wonder coloring books for $4.99 and paints for $5.99 each and they are part of the buy 1 get 2 free sale. So paired with the coupon is a really good deal.

• Lindsay says:

These are marked down 75% off at my store

• Anika says:

My local Toys R Us insert (from last sunday) came with a 30% off one clearance item coupon so gave to my coworker and she was able to load up on the sale too along with the no mess Crayola products

• Anika says:

MY CVS in CT is also offering ELMERS glue sticks (bright colors) five pack for 1.32 they are right next to the Crayola clearance packages 75% off- Stocked up for donations for back to school

• Adrian says:

There is a buy one get two free deal on the color wonder at Toys R Us this week which would also make a great deal.

• mel says:

The crayola deal is going on now, its actually a monthly June deal with a limit of 10. And even sweeter is the mcm printed out a $2 off School or Office Supply purchase of $10!

• picchu says:

I just got back from my CVS using these coupons!!!! Got $10 worth of clearance Crayola products and used 2 $1/1 Color wonder and $3/10 back to school supplies CRT Q….and got back $3 ECBs…so just $2 for them all!!!! What a sweet deal. Thank you, Collin!!!

• Ger says:

I wish I could print Qs from work. :(

• Me says:

They are building a CVS right by me in Provo, Utah! I am sooooo excited! They always have great deals and the closest one is an hour away so I’m thrilled!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!

• K says:

Is the Toys R Us deal in store only? I dont’ see it online. TIA!

• Crystal says:

I bought 3 of the Crayola color wonder books at Toys R Us. It was B1G2 free. There was $1 peelies on all 3 books so I used all 3 coupons and was able to get each book for only $2.33 each. I also snagged 2 pairs of infant shoes for my little man for around $2 each. Crazy good deals at Toys R us :)

• VISHNU says:

Kroger had 30 page books on clearence for 1.50 (reg 4.99), so only 50 cents after coupon.

• MaggieJuno says:

Great, thanks. Got to my CVS and the clearance color wonder metallic pack rang up for 1.94 at the register, so .94 for each with my coupons!

• chrissy1925 says: