New $1/1 Dole Fruit Squish ‘ems Coupon + $1 Cash from Ibotta = Only $0.68 at Walmart

Head on over to Coupons.com where you will find this new $1/1 package of DOLE Fruit Squish’ems coupon.  Print the coupon now and then consider heading over to your local Walmart to snag a box for only $0.68 after this coupon and a $1 Ibotta deposit. Sounds good to me!

To find this coupon quickly, use zip code 99218 by clicking here first and changing your zip code to 99218. Then click on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped for you!

Walmart:

Buy 1 DOLE Fruit Squish ‘ems $2.68
Use the $1/1 coupon found here
Pay $1.68
Get $1 from Ibotta when you buy DOLE Fruit Squish ‘ems 4 ct box or larger
Final Cost $0.68!

(Thanks and Photo Credit, Raking in the Savings!)

• melony says:

I love this app!! It is so simple to use and they always credit your account real fast :) If anyone wants to use my link that would be wonderful :)

• Jenn says:

I agree with Melony! They usually credit my account within 30 minutes! If anyone wants to use my link…I would appreciate it too! http://ibotta.com/r/GVJbg

• Katie says:

I just need one person to sign up with my link so I can unlock the next bonus. Please please please someone use mine! Tia

• mabel says:

If you live in NC in the area thats having super doubles at Harris Teeter you can get these for free. They are on sale for $3 for Evic members. Free after doubled coupon and Ibotta credit!

• Sabrina says:

Do you have to have a smartphone to use Ibotta?

• Molly says:

You can also use it on :
      -iPhone 3GS and newer
      -iPod Touch fourth generation and newer
      -iPad 2 and newer
      -Android devices running on platform 2.2 and newer (see minimum requirements below)

I love Ibotta and you will too, it’s very easy to use and you get your money credited to your account fast. If you are thinking of signing up PLEASE use my link, I need one person to sign up and you will get an instant $10 credit. TIA

• Jamie says:

I put off asking for help on here. I figured most of my fellow Hip2Save followers must use Ibotta, I know we all love to save and help each other. I too need one person to help me unlock bonuses. Not everyone in my family uses a smartphone so I do not have too many people to ask (already got my best friend and my mom in law on board). So IF there is a chance anyone can help me too, here is my link http://ibotta.com/r/TDHiiA
    Thanks! :)

• sab says:

how do you use ibotta can anyone explain? I am not good with technology.

• Molly says:

Ibotta is very easy to use. Once you download the app they send you a variety of offers for you to choose from, each is pretty much like a coupon, but instead of redeeming it at the store you would purchase the item (s) then you would take a picture of the receipt, scan the barcode of the qualifying item and submit it, then they will credit your account for the value of the offer, once you reach $5.00 you can choose to withdraw the saving into a Paypal account. I have been using the app for 7 months and have already made $93.00 (including quite a few bonuses for purchasing at specific stores or a # of items per month) it’s very easy to use and they usually credit my account within 30 minutes. If you choose to sign up please use my link and they will credit your account a $10 bonus once you redeem your first 5 offers. Thank you !!

• sab says:

This may sound like stupid questions but how do you scan the barcode? Do you mean just take a picture of it with the phone and how do you send it in?

• ann says:

hi sab, if you are still wondering, after you take a photo of the receipt and hit the submit button, the screen will automatically change and request for the bar code. at this moment, you would act as if you’re taking a photo of the bar code, but you don’t click any button nor send anthing. the application will scan the bar code itself. HTH

• ann says:

If anyone needs to sign up and would like to use a referral link, please use my link http://ibotta.com/r/rbmug
    TIA!!