Amazon: 96 Sparkle Paper Towel GIANT Pick-A-Size Rolls Only $0.47 Per Roll Shipped

If you’re in need of paper towels, head on over to Amazon.com where they are offering up 24 Sparkle Paper Towels GIANT Rolls Pick-A-Size for only $22.71 (regularly $31.87) when you choose Subscribe & Save (upper right). Plus, you’ll score FREE Super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase OR FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum!) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

Even sweeter, Amazon is offering up a special promo when you Buy 3 participating Back to School Essentials, you’ll snag the fourth item FREE…and these paper towels qualify as one of the Back to School Essentials! :D Go here to learn more about all the product that are included in the sale!

Now, if you are wanting to stock up on paper towels…I mean REALLY stock up on paper towels ;) , then you could add 4 to your cart (with 1 being Free after special promo) – to snag yourself 96 GIANT paper towels rolls for as low as only $68.14 shipped.

So basically, since 2 GIANT rolls (and you’re snagging 96 GIANT rolls!) equals out to be 3 regular rolls (or a total of 144 regular rolls), it’s like you’re snagging each regular roll for just $0.47 shipped to your door – which is lower than my price point! Plus, gotta love not leaving your home to snag this deal! :D

• Divya Johnson says:

Got the deal! – 4th one free PLUS 20% off for Amazon mom!

Also scored Dixie plates & cups cheap!

• AM says:

Yay! I got this deal. Thanks so much, Collin! You are the best!

• Tiffany says:

Ok… so I added one subscription of wipes… if I add 4 of the paper towel when will the 20% show up? It isn’t right now.

• Anna says:

What Dixie plates and cups did you get for cheap. Trying to figure out which ones are the best deal! We love paper plates and cups at our house! Easy clean up! So I want to order some just not sure which ones!!! Help please!!!:)

• sherry says:

Love them they last forever, Have been getting them for 19.13 for the past few months.. I am a amazon mom and a prime member, I get the 5 for 20% off and added shampoo and conditioner…

• Tracy says:

this also qualifies for the buy 3 get 1 free, bringing my total cost with 15% subscribe & save discount for 4 boxes of 24 to $57 and change :D

• paula says:

I reactivated subscribe and save I had canceled so I could get the extra 20% off for having 5 active subscribe and save accounts which brought my total to $52! I will just have to remember to cancel them again after the paper towels ship, lol.

• Karen says:

How did you do this? I re- activated mine but changed the date so they don’t actually ship. A message popped up saying add 4 more S&S items for the same delivery date to save 20%

• paula says:

First, I reactivated 2 subcriptions I had canceled for Huggies baby wipes and Huggies diapers,stating will be shipped August 15th,have until August 6th to change,went to Collin link on the paper towels and added only 1 qty of the paper towels, subscribed for 2 months but did not go to pay, went back to Collin link and did the same thing, added qty 1, subscribed for 3 months, did not go to pay, went back to link and added qty 4 of paper towels, subscribed for 4 months but this time went to check out,added the 20% for having 5 active subscribe and save accounts, brought my total to only $52, all my subscribe and save accounts state they will ship August 15th but I have until August 6th to change so will make sure I cancel all of them after the paper towels ship, I sure hope you understood this and it helps,lol

• rebecca says:

Good luck with that. Subscribe and save items all ship on the same date. You are charged one flat amount minus the 20%.

• paula says:

I see what you are saying Rebecca, obviously I do not understand the subscribe and save fully,lol, will not work, had to cancel order and start over, sorry karen, thank you rebecca, I am still learning,lol.

• Karen says:

That’s why I wasn’t understanding it… All 5 have to ship the same time to get the 20% off. I’ve already experienced receiving toilet paper in the mail unexpectedly just to find out I was charged $45 for it (I did cancel my S&S after I received my first order for $20 – who pays $45 for TP! Lol… It was amazons mistake and I was refunded but still… I’m sure your other S&S items are ridiculously priced, wouldn’t want to be charged by accident

• Tiffany says:

ok, I have the huggies wipes deal on my account from today. I want to add the 4 sparkle paper towel ones… but it isn’t showing the 20%. What am I doing wrong?

• Angie says:

I ordered these, but goodness I wonder where I am going to store them! These will last at least a year, even with 2 kids.

• Camille says:

diapers and wipes aren’t included as part of the 5 items needed for discounts

• OR SHOPPER says:

Wowza Collin thank you. With my 20% off subscribe and save I ordered 4 sets for a total of $52.60. paper towels for everyone :)

• jackie says:

For those that can’t/don’t want to store 94 rolls of paper towels….you can do this same deal with the 8-count bag vs the 24 count. You buy 4 of the 8 count, one is free, same 20% off for subscribe and save etc.

So the question is…do I spend $52.60 on 94 paper towels? Or $17.56 on 36? Price per roll is the same…just can’t decide if it’s worth the hassle of storage to score them at this price.

• jackie says:

^^ sorry, can’t do math 8×4 = 32, not 36 :)

• Tiffany says:

If you have a Staples nearby, you might want to check them out. Sparkle 8 cts giant rolls is being clearance out at $2 a package. I just got 14 packages this morning for $27.xx with two $1 qs. That’s 112 giant rolls!!!

• Amanda says:

Question….If I subscribe and save, will it ship for the same price in 6 months?

• Ashley says:

So I’m really considering purchasing these because I coupon not only for my family, but others I know in need at the moment. However, despite being a self proclaimed tightwad I am a bit of a paper towel snob ;-)
    The last time I had this brand of paper towels I think I remember not liking them, and thinking they were real “flimsy” for lack of a better term. Anyone else not like these, or maybe I got a “dud” package the last time? I liked them in the past…

• Sasha says:

Here’s my feelings on paper products-
      YOU THROW THEM IN THE TRASH! Who cares what brand? In the big, wide world of couponing-I go with the absolute cheapest!