Staples Back to School Deals 7/21-7/27

Below are the best deals you can snag at Staples starting tomorrow, July 21st. Note that many items are limited to a certain number per customer. See your local ad for more details.

Easy Rebate & Staples Rewards Deals

Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper 500 Sheet Ream $6.99
Use the $1/1 in-ad coupon
Get $5.99 back in Staples Rewards (limit 2)
Final Cost FREE!

Staples Photo Plus 4″ x 6″ paper 60/pack $9.99
Use the $2/1 in-ad coupon
Get $7.99 back in Staples Rewards (limit 4)
Final Cost FREE!

Staples Easy Rebates are just that, easy! Go on over here to read more about them. Basically you’ll be able to submit all your info online. You won’t even have to mail anything in– the best part in my opinion! You’ll receive your rebate/rebates within 4-6 weeks after submitting them.

Other Great Deals

Sharpie Permanent Markers 2/pack $0.25
BIC RoundStic Grip Ballpoint Pens 8/pack $0.25
Staples Poly-Cover 1-Subject Notebook 70 sheets $0.25
Really Useful Products 0.14 liter Storage Bins $0.25

Staples Filler Paper, 8″ x 10.5″ 120 sheets $0.50
Staples Poly Cover Composition Book 70 sheets $0.50
(reg. $2.49!)
BIC Velocity Gel Pen 2/pack $0.50 (reg. $2.99!)

Westcott Preferred 7″ scissors $1 (reg. $6.29!)
Binder Clips 15/pack or Paper Clips 120/pack $1 (reg. $1.99!)
Staples Fashion Patterns 1-subject Notebook 70 sheets $1 (reg. $1.99-$2.49!)
Duck Poster Putty 2 oz $1 (reg. $2.29!)
BIC Great Erase Dry-Erase Markers 4/pack $1 (reg. $4.29!)
Crayola Colored Pencils 12/pack $1

Bounty DuraTowel single roll $1

Purell Instant Hand Sanitizer 8 oz $2
Use the $1/2 coupon found here
Final Cost $1.50 each (reg. $3.99 each)!

Ziploc Sandwich Bags 100/pack $2
Use the $1/3 coupon found in the 7/14 SS
Final Cost $1.67 each (reg. $3.99 each)!

Puffs Facial Tissues 3/pack $3.99
Use the $0.25 off coupon found in the 7/7 PG
Final Cost $3.74 – just $1.25 per box (reg. $6.99 for the 3-pack)!

Pentel Icy Razzle 0.7 mm assorted mechanical pencils 12/pack $5
(reg. $14.99!)

In-Store Coupons (found online and/or in weekly ad)

Staples 8.5″ x 11″ Multipurpose Paper 10-ream case $49.99
Use the in-ad coupon to get it for $24.99
Final Cost $24.99 – only $2.49 per ream!

Also, if you plan to shop at Staples for all your Back to School supplies, consider purchasing the Back to School Savings Pass for just $10. This pass will save you 15% every day on school supplies in-store all season long including backpacks, notebooks, binders, writing ream paper and more! Note that the pass is valid in-store only and can be used once per day through 9/21/13. Click here for more information.

• Craig says:

Anybody try those Bounty Dual towels? Are they worth the pricey $1 this week. lol

• Wendy says:

I don’t see where we have to spend $5 in order to get the deals?!?!?! Is it gone finally???

• brittany says:

I didnt see anywhere in the ad where it mentioned you have to spend $5, but when I actually went to the store during checkout they rung up full price and she said I had to spend $5. :/

• Jan says:

Our ad in southern Oregon doesn’t have the $1 coupon for the multipurpose paper, it reads Pay $6.99 get $5.99 Easy Rebate. We also didn’t get the $2 off 4×6 photo paper, that ad reads Pay $9.99 get $7.99 Easy Rebate. Will those coupons be posted on line tomorrow at Staples.com/coupons?

• Dee says:

My Staples does not allow me to use a coupon on their sales items. How about anyone else? Bummer!

• Christa says:

If you don’t know, there is an app for staples. It’s really convenient and it has check in coupons for discounts or free items after you check in at the store(location services). This week I received a free windex.
    The app ties in to your reward account. It has phone scan-able coupons in your coupon wallet and shows your reward info.

• Lisa says:

I have a Question. Has anyone else ever had a problem using coupons at staples? The cashier told me she couldn’t take my purell coupon because it wasn’t theirs. I told her it was a manufacturer coupon and they should take it, she didn’t know how so the manager came over and even he didn’t know how to do it! They were both so confused that he just changed the price of the item. Very odd and it took so long. I hate thA because then everyone is looking at you like you are being difficult and I wasn’t I was very patient.

• wendy says:

Will Staples still accept the coupon if I print it off online from their online weekly ad?

• Starla says:

Contact Staples Corp. about coupons. Get it straight from the top!

• Christa says:

Here are the staples coupons for paper. Also has a $5/$30 http://www.staples.com/coupons/

• Anne says:

The $1 items on page two of the advertisement have in teeny tiny print at the bottom of the ad limit 2. My nearest Staples is 25 miles from me, but I went wanting to purchase the dry eraser markers for my first graders (I wanted ten packs). I questioned the limit of 2, and they pointed it out to me but was told I would purchase up to 25 packs with the other 23 at regular price (over $4) and I would get it all back in my Teacher Rewards. Since that was a lot of money to put out to wait to get back, I said I would just see if Wal-Mart had them and I would just have them match the price. They suddenly decided they would just have me check out with them two at a time, instead of their business going to Wal-Mart. :-)

• Jeff says:

i know that at office depot, if you are a member of their star teacher rewards, they let you buy class sets of up to 30, even if they have a limit of 2 for normal shoppers. I am surprised Staples doesn’t have something similar.

• Anne says:

They do, but you have to pay full price up front and then you get it back in Staples Rewards. I average between $300-$400 each year for my classroom startup, so I do not have the additional funds available to spend (and even if I do get it back, I then can only spend it at Staples). Office Max will double the limit, so if the limit is 2, you can buy four at the sale price. I teach in a school with over 85% of the students on free or reduced breakfast and lunch, so even though the students are given supply lists, I know many families cannot afford to send in the supplies the students need. So, I spend a portion of my summer chasing the deals to make sure all my students have the supplies they need.

• Mallory says:

If you are heading to Staples, check out paper towels and look for Bounty 15 pack or Sparkle 8=12 packs.. rumored to be on clearance for $2.00 each, but low inventory so ymmv

• just went yesterday , and spend over $100 and i used the $5 off $30 than, coupons (4) and the 15% card ,payed $68..that was including a jansport backpack that was 30% off too, granddaughter is a happy girl…

• Stacey says:

Does anyone have a price point list for school supplies?
    I always wonder if I should get the deals, or if there is a better price.

• Dallas says:

Has anyone tried to you use the Groupon for staples yet? Can you use it in multiple transactions? Any help would be much appreciated

• Kelli says:

I was wondering the same thing Dallas.