6PM.com: JanSport Backpacks & Bags Up to 60% Off = Backpacks as low as $14 Shipped

If you’re needing to purchase a back pack for this upcoming school year, head on over to 6pm.com and check out their Jansport Backpack and Bag Sale. These highly rated bags are marked down by as much as 60% with prices starting at only $14 (reg. $34.99!). Even sweeter, every order ships for free!

Check out a few of the available bags…

JanSport Superbreak Backpacks $14 (reg. $34.99!)
These same styles are priced at $29.22 at Amazon.

JanSport Big Student $24.99 (reg. $44.99)
*compared to $39.74 at Amazon

JanSport Overexposed $24.99 (reg. $34.99)
*compared to $32.99 + $4.78 shipping at Amazon

JanSport Market Street $25.99 (reg. $39.99)

JanSport Throttle $29.99 (reg. $50)

(Thanks, Elizabeth!)

• Mrs.Me says:

I went to the site and had put the white backpack in my shopping bag at $14.00, and one minute later, the price jumped to $24.99.

• Savedbycoupons says:

My experience with this site is that they bill your card and then weeks later cancel your order and then a few weeks later (after contacting) reimburse the money back to the card. PASS!

• jenny says:

Does any body know how long this sale is???

• Megan says:

I’ve only ever had great experiences with this site. Jenny, usually the sale lasts until they sell out.

• Jean says:

I’ve never has any problems with this site. These backpacks last forever!

• Cynthia says:

I’ve always had great experiences with this site as well too! I’ve bought shoes and coats from here, many times.

• Summer says:

huggies enjoy the ride code: kspkb-tmkrj-lgrxn (all letters)

• summer says:

I have ordered twice from them with no probs….

• Nichole B says:

Thanks Collin! I picked up the Jansport Throttle for my son that’s headed off to college in just over a month.

• Heather says:

Jansport backpacks have a lifetime warranty. All you have to do is save the receipt. When something goes wrong with the backpack you mail it back and they will replace it with a similar backpack! LOVE THAT!

• Betsy says:

That is why I only buy Jansport backpacks. They have excellent customer service. I have returned two backpacks (after 10 years of good use) and they replaced them with similar backpacks for free. I didn’t have the receipts for either backpack I sent back. Maybe they changed their policy in the last few years? I highly recommend this brand!

• Rae says:

Actually in all of the times I have sent in my backpacks I have NEVER needed a receipt! I just used the repair/replace service about two years ago. They have full information about their warranty and current rules on the Jansport web site. Also note that the Trans brand bags that are sold at Target are made by Jansport and have the same warranty. I have sent mine in for things like zippers not working(which they replace zippers) or delamination of the water proofing that is on the inside of the canvas(for this they have just replaced the whole bag). You only pay shipping to them and when they get them they send a note or post card stating they were received and in a couple weeks your bags are returned. I have one bag that I know they would replace but for some reason I have too much attachment to it… lol… I know its just a backpack…

• Dana says:

I have 2 submitted for warranty issues, but picked up 2 more. Hey for $14 each, how can you go wrong??