Target: New $10 Off $40 Select Grocery Purchase Coupon (+ Possible Deal Scenario Starting 7/28!)

Calling all Target shoppers! Starting this Sunday, keep your eyes peeled for a rare $10 off $40 select grocery purchase Target Store coupon found inside your local Target ad. Even sweeter, whenever you text GROCERY to 827438 on your mobile device, you’ll receive this same Target store coupon valid for $10 off your $40+ purchase of the following select grocery items below (valid 7/28-8/3).

NOTE – The Target Mobile coupon does appear to be working now; however, I’m not sure if it will scan properly if used before 7/28. If you try it out, let us know if it works!

Participating Items (and Upcoming Prices Starting 7/28)…

*Hellmann’s or Best Foods mayonnaise 2/$7
*Oscar Mayer lunch meat 2/$6
*GoGo SqeeZ Fruit Pouch 2/$5
*12pk Lipton Iced Tea $5
*Skippy Peanut Butter 2/$5
*Value-sized candy bag $9
*20.5-26.8 oz Kellogg’s or General Mills cereal 2/$7
*24pk 16.9 oz Deer Park, Zephyrhills, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Ice Mountain or Poland Springs brand water $4
*12pk 12 oz A&W, Canada Dry, Diet Rite, Dr. Pepper, RC Cola, Schweppes, Sundrop, Sunkist, Hawaiian Punch, 7UP, Squirt, Cactus Cooler, Country Time, Vernors, Tahitian Punch, or Welch’s brand soda $4

Check out this possible deal scenario:

Buy 2 Hellmann’s Mayonnaise 2/$7
Buy 2 Skippy Peanut Butter 2/$5
Buy 2 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats 24 oz 2/$7 (if included)
Buy 2 Market Pantry Pasta Sauce or Pasta 5/$5
Buy 2 GoGo SqeeZ Fruit Pouch 4pk 2/$5
Buy 2 Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunch Meat 2/$6
Buy 2 12pk 12 oz A&W, Canada Dry, Diet Rite, Dr. Pepper, RC Cola, Schweppes, Sundrop, Sunkist, Hawaiian Punch, 7UP, Squirt, Cactus Cooler, Country Time, Vernors, Tahitian Punch, or Welch’s brand soda $4

Total = $40

Use 2 $0.60/1 Hellmann’s Product coupons found in the 7/28 RP
Plus, use the $0.50/ Hellmann’s or Best Foods Mayonnaise Target Store coupon found in the Target Summer Up Booklet or Mobile Coupon (Text JULY4 to 827438)
Plus, use the $0.75/2 Skippy Product coupon found in the 7/28 SS
Plus, use the $1/2 Kellogg’s Frosted Mini Wheats coupon found here
Plus, use the $1/2 Market Pantry Pasta Sauce AND Pasta Target Store coupon found here or Mobile Coupon (Text JULY4 to 827438 OR Text FRESH to 827438)
Plus, use 2 $0.60/1 GoGo Squeez 4-pack or 12-pack coupons found here
Minus $10 off $40 Target Mobile coupon (Text GROCERY to 827438)

Final cost $24.35 for all 14 items!

Keep in mind that this is just an idea to get you thinkin’ ;-) as I’m not sure how the $10 off $40 purchase coupon will come off at the register or whether it will apply before or after other Target store or manufacturer’s coupons!?

(Thanks, Ahorrando Dolares and Photo Credit: Totally Target!)

• tbits says:

Can you use other Target cpns if you are using the $10/$40 Target cpn?

• H says:

I got the coupon via message but it does not say any where that is starts on 7/28…it only has expiration date. Did anyone try using it before 7/28? I don’t want to drive all the way out to target only to find out it’s not valid at the time.

• Alissa says:

What it says on the mobile version:

Each individual offer within coupon may only be used once.

Valid in store only and at Target.com where promo codes apply. Limit one manufacturer and one Target coupon per item. Target Coupons and Mobile Coupon discount cannot be combined on individual items. Void if copied, scanned, altered, transferred, purchased, sold or prohibited by law. Item(s) may not be at all stores. Not valid in Canada. Quantities limited; no rain checks. Coupon value may not exceed value of item purchased. No cash value.

*Limit one identical coupon/offer per guest, purchase total must be met for each coupon/offer individually. Percent off coupon will apply to all qualifying items in transaction. No other same department/category coupon will apply.

• paula says:

If the Freschetta Pizza is included in the sale there is coupons on their facebook page, you can either print $1 off 1 or $3 off 2, that is what I am planning on using in my scenario because we go through a lot of pizza and this will make for a good deal with sale and coupon.

• Ketsy says:

This is going to be an interesting week! I am very happy as I have yet to do my back to school grocery shopping!~ Also, here in Florida, some Publix stores accept Target as a competitor which will spark some hot deals there too!

• Happy Friday! Thank you for posting and sharing this! We are in the process of moving this is a GREAT way to stock up and build up your stockpile on select items.

• Tia says:

So, is it just on the items pictured or are there maybe other items as well?

• nl says:

thanks for posting!

• Kristine Nelson says:

Thanks for creating this deal scenario… : )

• April says:

• Sofia says:

Do you need to reach 40 AFTER coupons to get the $10 off?

• Adri says:

So, it’s July 28th now :) Has anyone tried this deal yet? Do you need to reach 40 AFTER coupons to get the $10 off? Can you get all of one thing? or is there a limit to how many you can buy of each item? I’d love to hear how it went!

• Artemis says:

anyone know if it is in the in-store ad? I don’t get the sunday paper

• Colleen says:

Not sure if it is in the in-store ad or not (it WAS in the circular in the paper), but you can also text GROCERY to the Target mobile coupon # and get a link sent to your smartphone! The link also has a list of all the items included. HTH

• Beth says:

I used the $10 coupon today along with other coupons. I just handed the $10 one first and then all of my other coupons went through just fine :)

• Mar says:

Nice! I bought 8 freschetta pizzas(did not clear shelves, there were LOTS of them) and 4 pasta sauces for a total of exactly $40, and the $10/$40 scanned missing items, took it to CS and they manually entered it in, and I was still able to use mobile tq’s for the sauce and mqs for the pizza. But still, I wonder what it was that didn’t “count.”

• Heather Libby says:

Did you have the 3.00/2 freschetta facebook coupons? I printed two but they are very small. Wondering if you had the same problem. I’m worried they wont scan.

• Edie says:

I’ve seen this comment made multiple times about the Freschetta coupon printing small, but mine printed at a normal size. Maybe I got lucky? I’m not sure why so many other people’s are printing small. I did mine from Google Chrome on a Windows 7 operating system, if that makes a difference at all…

• Mar says:

I printed from Chrome too like Edie, and mine were regular size. I’m pretty sure the barcode will still scan though. *crossing fingers* for you.

• Neet says:

Sounds to me like you didn’t purchase $40 worth of items. If the pizzas are $3 each and the pasta sauce is $1 each. 8 x 3 = $24 for pizza, 1 x 4 = $4 for sauce. You only spent $28, which is why your coupon said you were missing items.

• Mar says:

I don’t know about your Target, Freschetta’s are $4.50 each at mine, the $3 pizzas are Red Baron. $4.50×8=$36+$4(4 pastas) = $40 even.