LOTS Of New Target Mobile Coupons = Free Crayons & Pillows Only $0.50

WooHoo! Target recently released some *HOT* new Mobile Store Coupons! Simply text OFFERS to 827438 to score the following store coupons, valid thru 8/9…

*20% off Self Expressions by Maidenform Shapewear or Bra item

*B1G1 50% off Women’s denim item
*$3 off Lamp shade or Lamp base
*$2 off Bed pillow

*$2 off Bath towel
*$2/3 Room Essentials or Chefmate Kitchen Tools or Gadgets
*$1/4 Up & Up School Supplies

And, check out the fantastic deals you can snag on a Pillow and Up & Up Crayons…

UPDATE: Darn! From reading through the comments and the emails I have received, it sounds like the UP & Up Crayons are a no go for many of you, as the school supplies mobile coupon is beeping :( . Not sure why, though, as these are definitely a school supply item.

Buy 4 Up & Up Crayons, 24 ct $0.25 each
Use the $1/4 Up & Up School Supplies Target Mobile Coupon
Final Cost – 4 for FREE!

target(Photo Credit, For the Mommas!)

Buy 1 Target Standard Pillow $2.50 (not available in all Target locations)
Use the $2/1 Bed Pillow Target Mobile Coupon
Final Cost only $0.50!

(Thanks, Nataly, Totally Target and For the Mommas!)

• makaylaisabel says:

The up and up school supplies should be a good deal on glue as well. I bought it last week for 25 cents but if its not on sale, then regular was 39 cents so it would make 4 glues for 56 cents or 14 cents each :D

• Jes says:

up & up crayons in my area are .39

• Kristen says:

I remember the pillow deal from last time so I went today hunting more and the cheapest I could find was $4.99

• Julie says:

That’s a really good deal on pillows… Thanks, Collin, you always find the best deals out there. My family and I always appreciate all of your hard work.
    Maybe… that pillow deal is too good to be true? Beware chemicals in some pillows… not sure if these pillows are treated this way, but I read that some pillows are dipped in chemicals. Maybe that is meant to make them flame retardant? I would check it out before resting my head on such an inexpensive pillow.
    Collin, I still really appreciate you. Keep up all the good work! You make a difference for many. I am sure that you are earning angel wings!

• Aly says:

Totally agree with Julie. Collin, you DO make such a huge difference in so many people’s lives. Angel wings for you, for sure.

• J says:

These pillows are cheap because they don’t have much in the way of filling/support. I think they are good for little kids or traveling or if you like a lot of pillows and stack em all up. Not sure about the chemicals, so I can’t say if that has anything to do with it or not.

Reminds me though, that when I did the Helping Hands shopping at Christmas, a young girl didn’t want toys like all the other kids, she wanted pillows and a blanket for her bed……:(

• michelle says:

the little girl wanting only a pillow and blanket for her bed is sooo sweet!!! Makes you want to give her the world :) thanks for sharing! Helps us remember to be thankful for the little things!

• Amanda says:

Yeah, I bought a pillow for $0.50 about a year or so ago. I just threw it away because it was so lumpy. Definitely not something you can use every night.

• paula says:

I have a question because our Target just opened 2 days ago and I am not totally familiar with their mobile coupons, will the coupon only take the amount off 1 item in the same transaction, ex. I purchase 2 pillows, will it only take the $2 off 1?

• Karen says:

I couldn’t find pillows for $2.50 at my target. Still, $2 off their prices isn’t bad. I think cheapest was $5. So that would make it $3.

• Teri says:

??? On the $3 off kids apparel purchase of $10 or more…is this only for the purchase of one item Or can it be applied to multiple items totalling $10 or more?

• Allie says:

I am pretty sure you can add multiple items to reach the $10 threshold. If they mean one item only, the wording usually reads “off one apparel item of $10 or more”.

• Nataly says:

Your very welcome. A very special Thank You to you and your sidekicks for all that y’all do :)

• Kim says:

Can you use the mobile and cartwheel together ?!?

• Dawn says:

Are any crayons as good as Crayola? Are the Up and UP crayons like the Rose Art ones and are way waxy and not great?

• makaylaisabel says:

Not as good as Crayola. Good for extra or crafts :D Can’t beat Crayola but can’t beat free :D

• Amanda C says:

I’m wondering the same thing our school list specifically asks for no Roseart products.

• Maryann says:

Because they don’t work very well. At least I’ve found that with the crayons. The colors are usually very light compared to the Crayola. My school asks for Crayola too.

• Katie says:

OFFERS is not working for me. Just tells me to sign up for their text msgs, which I already have.

• Pamela says:

Use this link and scroll down to mobile coupons, enter your info and you will get a text to confirm by entering Y and then your coupons will be sent!

• Katie says:

I have the Target app but hadn’t ever really looked at it. I was reading about the iPhone passbook tonight and was trying to use it. When I went into the Target app, it asked me to sign up for texts again, so I did, even though I already get them. And then viola! There were all the Target mobile coupons right there in my Target app. (Go to Target App, then Deals & Coupons, then Mobile Coupons.)

• Pamela says:

Katie, do you know how to scan for prices with the target iPhone app? Do I just take a picture of the bar code? I downloaded the app for the sole reason to use the price scanner because so many times I want to price check huge items that I cannot drag to the store scanner, LOL.

• lily says:

Everytime I text the target number for mobile coupons I never get anything. I’m using a prepaid android. Do they only work on certain phones?

• Jess says:

I actually received the new coupons today while I was shopping at target. Got three other deals to work, but bought 4 of the up & up crayons and that coupon didn’t come off.

• savedbycoupons says:

My text message came automatically, without having to send a text to them first. I used the $1 off $3 Up & Up product from the mobile coupon “save over $11 on groceries and more” to score 50 ct. Up & Up colored pencils for $3.99 (regular $4.99), then used the Cartwheel for another 15% off, making them $3.39. Great deal on that!

• mandi says:

Thanks, got the coupons! My daughter has been temporarily banned from markers for a little while so I’m in need of more crayons. :-)

• Marcie says:

My coupon did not come off crayons either, but the cashier manually entered it for me.

• Micki says:

I can’t get to the Target Mobile coupons – what am I doing wrong? What do you click on?

• Alissa says:

There is also a 15% cartwheel on 24 ct Up & Up crayons.

• Katie says:

Ok folks, I need some help. I had my last phone for Verizon for like 4 years, and just recently got off that to get a Virgin mobile phone. I have tried texting all these recent codes to target, but nothing ever comes back. How do you get signed up for mobile coupons? It’s been so long since I last did it, I can’t remember

• Teri says:

Call Virgin and see if you have a block on your texts.

• Katie says:

Even if I get texts from like regular people, you think they have a block on companies?

• Teri says:

Wouldn’t hurt to ask. I have an iphone and Target automatically sends me these mobile coupons. If for some reason they don’t send it, i text them the code and immediately (like seconds) receive the coupons. Did you try Pamela’s link above?

• Kamaya says:

I have a vigin mobile phone too and with the last update they did it blocked all short codes. So many people have complained about this issue on facebook when it first happened months ago.

• Katie says:

Thanks for letting me know that :) I emailed them and they are going to unblock that short code. I’m asking that they unblock all short codes for my phone, but we will see how that goes.

• CW says:

The $1 off Target Up and Up Crayons 24 pk (buying 4 @ .25) does not work with this coupon and my store won’t take it off. It’s only for the items in the picture according to them. :( and the cheapest pillows are Room Essentials pillows for $4.04. Still, $2.04 for a pillow is good!

• Megan says:

Anyone else have an issue with the crayons not applying to the mobile coupon? Bummed not to have any $2.50 pillows either!

• Christy says:

Are the mobile coupons good only once? Meaning if I go on Sunday and buy 4 crayons, can I go on Monday and use it again?

• Amanda says:

The towels (last day of sale) are $2.75 making them only 75 cents with this coupon!!!!

• Caitlin says:

Anyone know of any towel deals? I can always use more towels. I only wash when we are down to one towel left, and it’s never a full large load.

• Kim says:

I used the 15% off up &up crayons making them .21 cents each and then used the mobile coupon (which did not scan so she manually entered it) yay for .16 overage :) and scored a .75 cent towel :) thanks

• Up and up rulers are also $0.25. The coupon didn’t come off for the crayons so they had to manually enter it when I went today. :)

• Amani says:

When you use a cartwheel offer do you have to have cashier scan once then find mobile coupons and scan again? If so I have to make sure I’m shopping alone. My family gets impatient and wouldn’t stick around for all of that. :-(

• cozycoupon says:

Amani, on the cartwheels print your scan code at home that number will always be the same. Just carry it with your coupons. Just know what is on your cartwheel line up and change weekly.

• Emily says:

Hey Amani. If your phone takes screen clippings. Just take pics of all the coupons you are going to use. Then just slide each picture to the cashier.

• kugel says:

for the pillows try the back to school or college that’s where mine where live in ma

• Kristy B. says:

My coupon did not work but the cashier put it through. I had 2 packs of crayons and 2 rulers for FREE! These crayons are better than RoseArt but not as good as Crayola. I also found a great deal on a printer. Oh, and the $2 off a towel coupon is great. I was able to score a towel for $1.75!

• CW says:

I tried to use it for 4 packs of markers and the mobile coupon didn’t work again. I’m thinking now the mobile $1 off doesn’t work at all and it must be entered manually since this is the second set of up and up school supplies it hasnt worked on.

• Samantha says:

The $1 off coupon did not work on crayons for me and the cashier refused to consider overriding it, but my husband in the next line had no problem with his cashier doing it so YMMV!

(And before there’s some kind of shelf clearing judgement, he’s a first grade teacher and his high poverty school doesn’t get supplies if teachers don’t buy them) :)

• Cara says:

We are in the same kind of school. My daughter starts kindergarten in 3 weeks and I emailed asking what supplies we need, and they replied that parents are not asked to supply anything but I could ask the teacher if she needs anything once school starts. We are in the income bracket they are looking out for as a stay at home mom and graduate student dad, and I’m still wanting to help supply the classroom so every student has what they need.

• Cherri says:

My cashier was nice enough to manually enter $1 off when I bought four of the Up & Up crayons. Our store had pillows for $4.04 but I was happy to get it for $2.04 after coupon.

• Jennifer says:

Is there another keyword other than “offers”? That we can use tiger these coupons?

• Heather says:

I was just at target and to buy pillows, had no idea there was a mobile q but I will go back now. They had a 2 pack of pillows for…$6.xx so two pillows for $4.xx is not bad either!!

• Just fyi, at the bottom of the mobile coupon screen it tells the cashier to manually enter the coupon if it doesn’t work, which I would show to the cashier if given any grief. Luckily, the cashier I had today took care of it. Happy couponing!

• meeri says:

Okay, let’s see … i use ‘OFFER’ mobile coupons but i buy pillow and towel … can i do like this ? And do i have to show only once this mobile coupon …

• meeri says:

and if i want buy up and up crayons and glue do i can use OFFERS mobile coupon at both items ?

• Alicia says:

It alson doesn’t work on the 2 pack glue sticks for $.30

• Bridgette Mc says:

So, I am slow to the game of texting….yes, I know, Lol…I have a regular phone, no smartphone, so I text OFFERS to 827438 and the q’s come up? Do I do it in line or can I do it a few days before hand and look at them? Help a new tester out, please ;)