Walgreens: Huggies Diapers & Pull Ups as low as Only $3.99 Per Jumbo Pack (Starting 7/28)

Calling all you with little ones in diapers or pull-ups! Starting tomorrow, July 28th, Walgreens will have Huggies jumbo pack diapers and Pull-Ups on sale for only $8.99! Even sweeter, the Walgreens August Coupon Booklet contains a $2/1 Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Training Pants (21 ct) store coupon and a $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers (20-56 ct) store coupon! Stack these coupons with the available manufacturer coupons for some very sweet deals!

Check it out…

Huggies jumbo pack diapers or Pull-ups or Natural Care baby wipes 320 or 400 ct $8.99

Coupons available:
Use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupon found here (scroll down)
Use the $2/1 Huggies Diapers coupon found here
Use the $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers coupon found here
Use the $2/1  Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here
Use the $2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time Training Pants coupon found here
Use the $1.50/1 Huggies Snug & Dry Diapers coupon found here
Use the $1/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here (scroll down)
Use the $2/1 Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Training Pants (21 ct) Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet
Use the $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers (20-56 ct) Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy Huggies Little Movers Slip-on jumbo pack diapers (20 ct+ package) $8.99
Use the $3/1 Huggies Diapers coupon found here (scroll down)
Plus, use the $2/1 Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers (20-56 ct) Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet
Final cost only $3.99!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy Huggies Night-Time Pull Ups (21 ct+ package) $8.99
Use the $2/1 Huggies Pull-Ups Night Time Training Pants coupon found here
OR use the $2/1 Pull-Ups Training Pants coupon found here
Plus, use the $2/1 Huggies Night-Time Pull-Ups Training Pants (21 ct) Walgreens coupon found in the August Coupon Booklet
Final cost only $4.99!

Remember, these deals don’t start until tomorrow July 28th!

• Candice says:

Can I purches two packs??

• Julie says:

Does anyone know how the nighttime pull-ups hold up like the regular nighttime diapers?

• Chele says:

The nighttime pull-ups work just as good as a regular nighttime diaper for us! We tried Good Nites and found they didn’t work as good plus they gave my daughter a really bad rash after 2 nights. HTH. :-)

• Kerri says:

Can The August Coupons Be Used Now?

• ashli says:

I love night time pullups

• Jennifer says:

I bought a pack of the slip on diapers and some huggies wipes. I received a $2 RR as well. Not sure if it was random or not.

• asw0627 says:

I think there’s a catalina deal on the wipes. There’s one on the diapers too but not sure if its working at Walgreens.

• Mommyto1 says:

My store tried telling me that the Walgreens coupon in the August coupon book was a manufacturer coupon?? They said I could not use it with my other manufacturer coupon. The Walgreens coupon did NOT say manufacturer coupon anywhere on it. Is the store manager wrong???

• asw0627 says:

They tried to tell me the same thing today. I was thinking maybe its because they scanned the store coupon first and then it wouldnt take my manufacturers coupon. I didnt feel like arguing and there was a long line behind me so i just left. Try again though because its absolutely legitimate to use a store coupon and manufacturers coupon together.

• Just went walgreens to do this deal and the lady that was there, took all of them, i mean aleast 15 package, I asked her if i could just get 2, in a nasty voice NO. I swear this is when I hate coupon/ppl. If is see someone with something and I have a coupon I will give
    it to them, or just leave some by the product.. My girlfriend is have triplets so I was just going to pick up a few packs for her. Happy Shopping!!!

• Pa says:

Pull ups were on clearance for $5. I got all mine for $1 each with the Walgreens and manufacturer coupons

• Scott says:

Is the Walgreens coupon only good for night time pull ups or is it good for any pull up. Also I noticed it says 21 ct. Is this only good for that size only?

• KIM says:

does anyone know how many Walgreens coupons you can use in a single transaction?

• Krista says:

the Walgreens coupon says it’s for night time pull ups only, which are $11.99 for a 21 pack