Walgreens: 2 Better Than FREE Reach Toothbrushes + Colgate Mouthwash Only $0.99 (Up to $7.49 Value!)

If you’re headed to Walgreens soon to snag some of the awesome weekly deals, make sure to keep your eyes peeled for these fantastic oral care bargains…

Select Reach Advanced Toothbrush, 2-packs $2.99 = $2 RR
(Yes, select 2-packs are included in the RR deal! :) )
Use the $2/1 Reach toothbrush 2-pack coupon found here
Or use the $1/1 Reach Toothbrush coupon found here
Pay as low as $0.99
Get back $2 RR
Final cost – 2 FREE toothbrushes + a $1 Moneymaker!

Plus, don’t forget to take advantage of this great deal on Mouthwash…

Colgate mouthwash Optic White 32 oz or Total Advanced 33.8 oz $5.99 = $3 RR
Use the $2/1 Colgate Mouthwash coupon found here
Pay $3.99
Get back a $3 RR
Final cost $0.99!
*Note – this is such a rockin’ deal for the Total Advanced 33.8 oz, as these normally retail for $7.49!!

(Thanks, Wild for Wags!)

• dantim123 says:

There’s a $2/1 reach 2pk. coupon!
    So, that would make it a $1.01 MM!

• Dania says:

There is also $2 back for Colgate optic white mouthwash in savingstar

• kim says:

Okay, I’ve been wondering this for a while and I know it is off topic but someone will know! You know the Catalina coupons that print when you check out and that have a store logo (like Walgreens or target) but say manufactures coupon, can you use them anywhere or just the store in which the logo is shown?

• Olivia says:

Just depends on the store…I know Walgreens won’t allow any other store logo to be on coupons they accept, I believe CVS is becoming that way too. But I have used them at Target and Kroger stores before since they technically are a manufacturer coupon.

• nickyB says:

Just tried to use my wags register rewards at kroger and they would not take them. Just moved and my old would take them. Meijer always took them but Meijer closed here. On the plus side my old kroger only doubled coupons up to $.50. Around here they
        double up to $.99. For now any ways.

• Caro says:

Fred Meyer, here in the People’s Republic of PDX, will accept Wag’s catalinas, but Safeway doesn’t. However, on these for the mouthwash and toothpaste, they say “redeemable only at Walgreens.” Collin, if you read this, is there a way you can give us a heads up when a catalina is redeemable at only a certain store?

• Caro says:

I just looked at the posting again. Is “RR” different than “catalina?” Is that why it says it can be redeemed at Wags only? Thanks.

• karin says:

Just a heads up on the Reach deal. I went to two different walgreens and
    bought the pack of 2 using the $2.00 coupon. Both times it beeped but both
    cashiers pushed it through manually.

• Carmen says:

I was wondering if I can get 2 offer with 2 $2 RR back in one transaction?

• Cindy says:

My $2 coupon beeped. And the mgrs at my Wags REFUSE to push Qs through. :(

• Laura says:

I don’t shop at Walgreens very often… Can someone tell me if you can get the same deal twice in separate transactions and still receive RR, or is it limit one per card like CVS? Thanks!

• dantim123 says:

Yes, there’s a limit of one of the same register reward offer per transaction. You can’t roll the same offer (Example: using the reach register reward on the same RR offer). But, you can roll by using a different RR than the one you will get back. Hope that this helps. :)

• Susan W. says:

I’m new to Hip2Save & I see little abbreviations when people describe deals. Like “RR” on a Walgreen’s promo. Can someone please explain so I can become a Hip saver.

• Catie says:

RR means register reward–it’s a coupon that prints on certain deals at Walgreens that can be used on a future Walgreens purchase

• Mimi says:

I used this yesterday and the manager did put the coupon through. I call Walgreen’s today and was told I would receive a call back in 2-3 days.

• JP says:

Has anyone had problems copying a portion of Collin’s list to a Word document? I’ve never had problems until today. Any help? Please and thanks!

• microdynamic says:

The Ellenton, FL Wags has the Reach 2-pak on sale B1G1 50% off, so I bought 1 for $2.99 and another for $1.49. I used 2 $2/1 coupons for a total of $0.48 and I received the $2.00 register rewards for a $1.52 MM.