Amazon: 96 Sparkle Paper Towel GIANT Pick-A-Size Rolls Only $0.46 Per Roll Shipped (Still Available!)

Just a reminder about this *HOT* deal!

If you’re in need of paper towels, head on over to Amazon.com where they are offering up 24 Sparkle Paper Towels GIANT Rolls Pick-A-Size for only $22.71 (regularly $31.87) when you choose Subscribe & Save (upper right). Plus, you’ll score FREE Super Saver Shipping with a $25 purchase OR FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum!) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

Even sweeter, Amazon is offering up a special promo when you Buy 3 participating Back to School Essentials, you’ll snag the fourth item FREE…and these paper towels qualify as one of the Back to School Essentials! :D Go here to learn more about all the product that are included in the sale!

Now, if you are wanting to stock up on paper towels…I mean REALLY stock up on paper towels ;) , then you could add 4 to your cart (with 1 being Free after special promo) – to snag yourself 96 GIANT paper towels rolls for as low as only $66.95 shipped.

So basically, since 2 GIANT rolls (and you’re snagging 96 GIANT rolls!) equals out to be 3 regular rolls (or a total of 144 regular rolls), it’s like you’re snagging each regular roll for just $0.46 shipped to your door – which is lower than my price point! Plus, gotta love not leaving your home to snag this deal! :D

(Thanks for the reminder, Having Fun Saving!)

• Lana says:

We only use a regular roll about every 6 weeks so this would be a lifetime supply for us! When we die and our kids are cleaning out our house they would be asking each other why Mom and Dad had so many paper towels! Haha! We are not quite that old but they would last until hubby retires!

• Ketsy says:

Ha! We have 3 kids under 6. Very wasteful unfortunately! I would say we use a roll a day ! And toilet paper … and diapers… ugh! Must keep a closet of this stuff at all times ;)

• Caitlin says:

We are the same way. I would never go through it! I always buy the single rolls at Target when the .50 off Up & Up paper towels coupon is available, or when I can triple the .25 off Bounty coupons at our local grocery store, and we have MORE than enough. I can’t imagine having 96 rolls!

• J says:

I wish I had somewhere to store 96 rolls of paper towel!

• Sasha says:

I’m content with the WGS cheap paper towels this week-$2.99 for 8 rolls after the q.
    I’ve gotten 3 pkgs so far.
    Great deal-especially after using the $5/20 q in a trans.

• Adrimom says:

Two toddlers and one new puppy = lots of waste as ketsy said above. I try to use towels and wash them but it will be great to have a stock like this on hand.

• Holly says:

Have to share my awesome score at Rite Aid this week, thanks to Collin.
    4 boxes of 100 ct. lipton tea bags ($3 up), 6 prs. school scissors (3 free after UP), two tubes toothpaste (free after up), 4 Aleve 50 count ($6 up), 2 axe face washes and 2 suave hairsprays ($5 up), 2 oral b battery tbrushes ($2 up each,) 2 oral b replacement head sets – 2 heads in each ($1 up each), 1 reach tbrush (free w coupon), 8 Dawn 9 oz dishwashing liquid, 2 gerber baby food pks. to donate to food bank ($3 up), 2 eyeshadows, 2 Shick razors that included a bonus refill, and a little treat, 2 sugar free twizzle stick pks. ($1 up). I made two trips since Rite Aid is close and I got $29 in ups the first trip, most of which I used for the second trip – total retail $130, total spent after coupons, ups used, and buy 1 get 1 50% deals = $51. I still have $15 in ups to use the next trip. Woo hoo and thanks again Collin!

• tilla ham says:

if this was bounty i’d fill a bedroom with them:)

• Jesse says:

I got this deal, and was a bit wary since I’ve never tried this brand before. I really like them! Glad I did this deal with my family! :)

• Gina says:

Thanx got this one and the angel soft deal

• Heather says:

Think of your local animal shelter for this deal. My local shelter actually has this exact item on their wish list on amazon. I can give them a gift they need while still saving some money.