Starbucks: Join the Star Dash & Earn Up To a $10 Starbucks Gift Card (Through August 13th)

UPDATE: Sorry for the confusion on this offer, as it does appear to be account specific and not valid for all rewards members. If you don’t see this offer when you sign-in to your rewards account, then you likely aren’t eligible. :( Here’s what the fine print on the offer states: Entry is limited to the email address associated with this registered Starbucks Card account and cannot be transferred, sold or forwarded.

Calling all Starbucks Rewards Members! Through August 13th, head over here to join the Star Dash – just click on “Join Now” and sign-in to your rewards account, then look for the Star Dash banner (like the pic below) and again, click on the “Join Now” button to get started.

Now you’ll just need to earn 12 stars on or before 8/13 to snag a FREE $10 Starbucks gift card! Or you can earn just 6 stars to snag a FREE $5 Starbucks gift card.

As a reminder, you earn Stars by making purchases using your registered Starbucks Card to pay at participating Starbucks, Teavana, Tazo and Evolution FreshTM stores, and on starbucksstore.com. You will receive one “Star” for each purchase.

* Don’t have a registered Starbucks card?
Click here to create an account and register your card, then click back on this link to join the star dash!

(Thanks, Clip and Follow and Brandice!)

• J says:

I just got this email! Looks like I really have a great reason to go to Starbucks!

• Tiffanie says:

I can’t find this on my dashboard at all.

• amy says:

hi.. new to Starbuck… pls help.. from where or how i can get starbuck card? where to apply for car? pls help.. i really hv no idea. i love starbuck coffe

• broadway96 says:

I didnt get this email I got a 25% off drinks today email

• Stacy says:

ugh, I saw this 30 mins AFTER a Sbux purchase. Tried to do it, though, and after logging in, I don’t see any more mention of it. Not sure if I activated?

• mar says:

this seems nuts but when i log in i don’t see the dash sign up? i clicked the link in my email…

• Ashley says:

For some reason my account page says nothing about a star dash so I can’t sign up.

• Stacy says:

seems to me the Gold card members are not getting ANY of these promotions from the last few months, and they are ALL account-specific. I think, once again, you had to receive this offer.

• Tiffanie says:

Are you sure this isn’t for people who’ve already reached the second level. I’m on the first and don’t see anything.

• paula says:

Got this email about an hour ago, already signed up, lol.

• Lee says:

Great idea!!

• broadway96 says:

i dont see it either and im a Gold rewards

• broadway96 says:

Fine PRINT……
      Entry is limited to the email address associated with this registered Starbucks Card account and cannot be transferred, sold or forwarded. Must pay with your registered Starbucks Card to earn Stars at participating Starbucks® stores. Upon completing the challenge, you can either print out your Starbucks Card eGift or have its value transferred directly to your account. All winners will receive an email with additional redemption information. Limit one reward per participant.

• Susan says:

Totally and completely off topic. I have a free $12 movie ticket that expires tonight from emoviecash if anyone wants it. Email me at jsturner1 @ q. Com

• Amber says:

I’m just at Green, but I don’t see it either. However I did have another $2 off code. The third one in less than a month.

• dawn says:

Not on mine. I actually go to Starbucks a lot so I guess that is why I’m not getting this offer. That sucks!

• Theresa says:

I am a gold member since April and I got to participate in the last star dash and i also just got the email at 9pm est to participate in this new dash :) yay!

• Kathie M says:

I go to Starbucks several times a month and have been Gold for several years and I got in on this promotion. Sometimes these seem to be regional though so maybe that’s it? My mom is in AZ and didn’t get this offer.

• spi_cy13 says:

Hooray for me! :) I just received this e-mail today (and I made two purchases today: one this morning and another one around 4 pm CDT-treat receipt!). I signed up for this offer AFTER these purchases were made today, and I still received credit towards the 12 stars! Success! :D

• Michelle says:

Yes I got the email and I’m a gold member :)

• NL says:

I am a gold member but didn’t get the email. :(

• dealzgurl says:

I just realized that I never get email from Starbucks, lol.

• Erin says:

I guess I don’t get it…I literally buy five drinks a week…guess that’s why I don’t qualify. Way to reward your regulars, Starbucks! :(

• Brenda says:

I am a gold member who buys 5-8 drinks per week (more right now with treat receipt). I did get the email and was able to sign up. I wonder what the qualifications are… Also, I never see anything about this on my app; I have to visit the Starbucks website to check status. I have been stuck on star 11 for days, despite buying multiple drinks….that’s confusing.

• I just received an email telling me to register before oct 1st and when i do there is an error like it is spam or something it in my email

• Nisa says:

This is the second time I got an email to join in a star dash. I am a gold member. Each time I log in to join there’s no way to do it. However I noticed that they wanted me to do a different thing. They asked me to join in on buying coffee bags with each purchase is a different reward. It might have been that last time I had a different offer as well.