Kohl’s: *HOT* $10 Off $25 Kid’s Apparel Coupon (+ 20% Off Entire Purchase Stackable Coupon!)

If you have back to school shopping to do, you don’t want to miss out on this sweet offer from Kohl’s! Head over here to access and print a Kohl’s Facebook coupon valid for $10 off a $25 Kid’s Apparel purchase at Kohl’s. Simply click on the “Get Offer” button and the coupon will be emailed to you. This coupon is valid in-store only through August 18th!

Even sweeter, you can also click on the “Get Offer” button, located at the top post of the Kohl’s Facebook page, to receive a 20% off coupon, valid on your entire purchase AND this coupon can be stacked with the $10 off $25 Kid’s Apparel coupon. This coupon is valid both in-store and online (when you use the code AUGFB20 at checkout), good through August 4th.

These coupons stacks should make for some rockin’ deals on back to school clothing for the kiddos! :D

$10/$25 Kid’s Apparel Coupon Fine Print:

OFFER VALID FOR ONE-TIME USE 8/2/13-8/18/13 IN STORE ONLY. ONE KIDS’ APPAREL MERCHANDISE COUPON PER CUSTOMER. $10 offer valid on a minimum $25 pre-tax purchase of kids’ apparel merchandise. Offer is nontransferable and must be presented at time of in-store purchase. Dollar-off discounts applied prior to percent-off total purchase discounts. Offer cannot be redeemed for cash. No cash back. Offer not valid for price adjustments on prior purchases, the purchase of Gift Cards, payment on a Kohl’s Charge account, the purchase of Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items or in conjunction w/any percent-off discounts, including age-specific discounts. Excludes sales tax. Photocopies or duplicates not accepted. Only one kids’ apparel merchandise coupon may be used per customer. Return value of merchandise purchased w/$10 coupon will be subject to adjustment. See store for details

(Thanks, Mister Cheap & Jennifer!)

• Ashley says:

Would anyone be willing to get these codes for me? I don’t have facebook and my 2 kids really could use some new clothes. My son has grown out of his size really bad and I’ve been waiting for a good deal to buy new ones. THANKS! harnish1102@yahoo(dot)com

• Maryam Awad says:

Thanks Collin!!
    This will help with the back to school shopping, and with the baby due in October :)

• Rebecca says:

If you can print two coupons, and do two seperate transactions, you can actually save 50% off the clothes. Here’s how:
    Transaction One
    Purchase $45 worth of kids clothes
    -$10 coupon = $35
    - 20% off = $28 ( will deduct $7 because dollar off coupon is taken before percent off ones are)
    Pay $28

Transaction two – do the exact same as transaction one

Take both receipts totaling $56 ($28 each) to customer service and get $10 in Kohls cash for spending $50.

After Kohls cash, you spent $46 for $90 worth of kids clothes!

• Becca says:

Have you done this before? Sounds like a great deal! Thanks!

• Shannon says:

My 20% off coupon did not print with a barcode. Should it have one?

• Shanna says:

OMG!!!! Thank you for the example! I was going to go to JCP, but with the 20% Khols is a better deal. I have just 30 to get clothes this year. Thank God my son is in uniforms and I have items from last year.

• Kelly says:

Thanks much for noting this! I hadn’t thought if that and my kiddos and I had just been in and done separate transactions to use the coupon. Took our receipt back in and the had no problem giving us kohls cash for the combined receipts!!!

• mamasweetpea08 says:

Wow I didn’t know you can do this. Maybe it depends on who you get. I always thought the $50 had to be in the same transaction after all coupons

• mary says:

I always thought that too until my sister worked there. Just show both reciepts to customer service (sometimes even the cashier can do it if they aren’t busy) and they will give you the kohls cash and write combined on your reciepts. Love it since sometimes u realize too late u were only a few dollars under. You can always go back and get one more thing to put u over

• Shayla says:

have done this so many times between my MIL and myself…love Kohls, they definitely have the best CS around!

• Lila says:

Sweet! I was just planning on going to Kohl’s this weekend anyway. Though my kid is starting to be too big for kid-sized clothes, so I’m not sure I’ll end up using both coupons

• Kelsey says:

Does anyone know if the juniors department would count as kids clothing?

• Colleen says:

Would baby clothes count toward the $25? I have a 6 week old and wanted to stock up on some discount/clearance stuff for next summer!

• janel says:

Last time i asked they said no

• meme says:

Kohls have a “Yes, we can” policy. If you ask, they will give it to you. If they wont, all you need to do is ask for a manager. They will always say Yes. They have great customer service. I use to work there…for a whopping 3 months. They are great with customers but treat their employees like poop…LOL.

• Donna says:

Yes it works on baby and toddler clothes. They answered that question on their facebook & I went in this morning and bought $25 of infant clothes for around $12 after both coupons with no problem.

• danielle says:

Yep! I just used it on baby clothes yesterday! I was also able to use the 20% off coupon. My Kohls had a ton of clearance on baby clothes especially carter’s!

• Kathy says:

Don’t forget some weekends are tax-free… while I’d love to run out and use this now, next weekend is tax-free here in TX, so I’ll wait and save that way too!

• Saira says:

I did one for me and my husband why are both codes same?

• Jess says:

Are all the coupons the same number? Or are they a one time use coupon? the number on the bottom of my coupon is: 947418638891572 Can someone tell me if theirs is the same or different, Please. Thanks.

• Jennifer says:

My codes are the same too. End in 1572

• shannon says:

Just FYI this is per their facebook page:
    “Kohl’s: The coupon is valid without the barcode. Please let us know if you experience any trouble using it in the store.”

• Mister Cheap says:

These are multiuse coupons even though the coupon barcodes are the same. No worries!

Best use of these coupons is as follow:

Buy in $25 pre tax increments, use both coupons. You will pay $12 ($10off and then 20% off $15 is $12). That is OVER a 50% savings and even better than doing the Kohls Cash move above.

Take as many coupons to the store as you need, also take a spouse or your kids who can go through the line and pay as well to save time.

• Jasmine says:

Do you think this would work for kids shoes?

• Jennifer Olson says:

If you want to stack the coupons, you’ll need to do so by 8/4, since that is when the 20% off coupon expires!

• brenda says:

does anyone know how to print these, my computer only prints the first page which does not have a barcode on it or instructions, i don’t know how to get it all on one or two pages, thanks in advance

• Teresa says:

In the mail today I just got a MVC peal savings of 30% valid Aug 9th – 18th. If you are a Most Valued Kohl’s Charge Customer you may want to wait for this to see if you also get 30%!!!

• mellisa says:

since they normally use my phone to scan for the 20%, won’t it work the same for this 10 off 25? or do you think they will require the actual coupon in hand?

• Ashley R says:

that’s what I was just wondering too

• Amber says:

I’m pretty sure you’d have to have the 10 of 25 in hand because its a one time offer and the percentage ones are reusable.

• Wendy says:

I called my Kohl’s here in Michigan and the associ ate told me no problem using the coupon by scanning it from my phone but after getting to the checkout the cashier would only let me use the coupon once. Seems like you’re better off printing more than one if you’re wanting to use it more than once. I was disappointed that I couldn’t get as good a deal as I was hoping. I was able to stack the 2 coupons thankfully but if I had known I wouldn’t be able to use it more than once, I don’t think I would’ve made the almost 1 hour trip.

• Nicole says:

I have $10 kohls cash to… Would I have to spend $35 to use both?

• amy says:

My total was alittle over $25 I used the $10 off $25 first then the $10 kohls cash and then I used 20% off. Worked with no problems

• Megan l says:

Does anyone know if I can use my coupon received via mail, it’s one of those free $10 cards good towards any purchase instead of the 20% off coupon? This would make it $5 for $25 worth of merchandise.

• mistrcheap says:

You would have to spend $35 to use both, you’d get $35 worth of stuff for $12 by using the $10/10, $10/25 and 20% off.

• anewlife says:

Oh, thank you! I wanted to pick up a baby outfit for my co-worker’s baby shower!

• Katie says:

Do pajamas count as apparel?

• April says:

I used the 10 off 25 then the 20% with no problem on toddler clothes. It was also tax free weekend so I got 80 worth of clothes (original price) for around 15.00. For six pieces of clothes, it was a great deal!

• Nancy says:

if anyone wont be using theirs I could surely use it to buy my little man some extra clothes. thank you so much! sports2545@aol.com

• Jeylin says:

I went today and used both coupons. Most of the kids apparel were on clearance such as 50% off – 80% off. I bought 5 items, 2 tshirt, one legging, one jeans, and one pajama (3 piece)set. My total amount came up as $32.40 and I used coupons and paid $21.37.

But since those clothes were on clearance, on my receipt it says: Total saved $72.48

Thank you so much!! :)

• Jas Ski says:

Is the coupon on the bottom of the staples receipt found anywhere else? No staples in my area. :(