Staples: $10 Off a $30 Purchase at Kohl’s (Check Your Receipt!)

If you’re headed to Staples to check out all the Back to School Deals, then just a heads up to look at your receipt once you have checked out. There have been quite a few readers, including Hip2Save reader, Manuel, that were able to snag a coupon valid for $10 off a $30 purchase at Kohl’s found right on the bottom of their Staples receipt! Awesome!

Were you able to get this coupon too? Let us know.

(Thanks, Manuel and everybody else who let me know about this deal!)

• Teresa says:

i also heard kohls is sending out $10 off $10 purchase coupons

• Crystal says:

Yes I did in Glendale, AZ

• Kayla says:

I got one in WI!

• Marina says:

I got one in CA

• Pam says:

I got one yesterday in MA when I turned in some ink cartridges.

• Leta says:

Got one in NC!
    =D

• Karnisha says:

If anyone needs these, please send me an email. I got 3 of them, and I don’t plan on using it. My email address is: ksluvscoupons@gmail.com

• Shannon says:

Got one in Lakeland, FL

• Dianne says:

I returned the Pentel Pens because when I went to enter the “Easy Rebate” online like usual, it said it was only available wy mail it in, not doing that so I returned the pens and got the $10/$30 coupon for Kohl’s and it doesn’t expire until 9/23/13!! in Oregon…

• Heather B. says:

I just got one in Scottsdale, AZ

• Molly says:

I got one in Gilbert, AZ! :)

• aubrey says:

You can combine this with the $10 off $25 kids clothes purchase. I got over $200 worth of stuff for $30 this way today.

• Naomi says:

I’m not familiar with Kohl’s coupon system :( Does it mean that you can make purchase of $30 and spend both $10 off $30 AND $10 off $25 to save total of $20? Or do you have to make purchase of $55 to use both like CVS?
      Thanks in advance! ;)

• Danielle L says:

Awesome. I have some ink cartridges to return. I hope I get it! Do you have to spend $55 total to use them both? Thanks!

• Aubrey says:

Both the coupons say you can combine them. I was planning on only spending $30, but spent a bit more, slightly over $50. I think it should work fine if you spend over $30, as long as $25 is on kids stuff. They are usually pretty lenient. Good luck!

• vane says:

I got it, southern CA

• Rosa says:

I was there earlier this evening and me and my 2 daughters each got one. I am in Northern California.

• mary says:

Did anyone make multiple transaction with the same rewards card to see if it printed on all your receipts? Please let us know. Thanks!

• Lisa says:

Yes I did today on two separate receipts for business supplies, but we have a 45 min drive to the nearest Kohl’s which is a bummer.

• Naomi says:

I don’t know if this has been mentioned already so I decided to share…

“Staples Photo Plus Paper 60pk” (Limit 4) and “Hammermill Copy Plus Copy Paper, ream” (Limit 2) have a rebate offer going on until 8/10. If you would bring in a coupon with you (staples.com), both items will be free with rebate!
    Limits are per address.

I went in today and did one of each and after looking at receipt, I realized that it had more limits
    than I thought so I went back in to purchase more. Both first and second transaction printed off $10 off coupon for Kohl’s.

This is my first time doing rebate at Staple’s and I just did it online. I thought it was fairly easy.

2 copy papers and 4pks of photo paper for free!

I’m from San Jose, CA :)

• CW says:

Yes got one yesterday in South Florida. I have $10 in Kohls cash eligible tomorrow, so $10 off $30 use of $10 Kohls cash = $20 off $30 in clothes! Yipee!!!

• Andrea says:

I got one yesterday in MI.

• Tammy says:

Yes, I got one…I purchased $2 worth of items, and it printed :)

• KS says:

I got it too in Texas… but the fine print says $10 off minimum $10 pre-tax purchase. Does that actually mean I could use it as $10 off $10 instead of $30 since that’s what the fine print says? What am I missing. AND… How does this work with the Facebook promo $10/25 kids clothes and any % discount. Is there a policy or is it YMMV?

• Molly says:

Wondering the same thing here, fine print says $10 off minimum purchase of $10.
      If anyone has tried it please let me know. TIA

• Stacy says:

Kohls is also giving out Staples coupons right now. When you spend $30 at Kohls, you’ll get a staples coupon for $5 off a $50 purchase. It’s not much, but if you’re planning on making purchases at both stores anyway, you might as well save the $5!!

• rose says:

I spent .50 on the bic pencils and got the coupon… I take my son to work there every day and I do that deal every day…so I will load up on coupons…says it can be combined with the 30% off coupons and the 10 off of 25… ohhhh

• Ana says:

I just spend my $10 off $25 without problems.

• Deb says:

I got a Payless Shoes coupon on my receipt at Office Max yesterday. My total purchase was only $3.

• MommySpendsLess says:

I got the $10/$30 coupon yesterday in Orlando, FL. I bought the free after Easy Rebate Hammermill paper (one of the optional supplies on my daughter’s preschool list so that was awesome!) and the RSVP free after rebate pens. Unfortunately I don’t have a Kohl’s very close to me – there are 2-3 of them I could reach in about 30 minutes but I never have that much extra time :(

• Musk says:

If anyone has a kohl’s coupon they will not be using, I would love to have one. Thanks.

Email id: starcallermuskhan@gmail.com

• Amy says:

I have a question.
    I have a 30% off coupon for Kohl’s that I got in the mail yesterday, I also have $20 Kohl’s cash from a previous purchase. I need to purchase running shoes for my 2 teenagers, (they are $89.99 each at Kohl’s, for a total of $179.98), if I can get my hands on 6 of these $10/$30 purchase coupons could I use them in a single transaction?

I think it would look like this:
    $179.98 – $20 Kohl’s cash = $159.98 – 6x $10/$30 = $99.98 – 30% = $69.98 for both pairs shoes!!

• laureen says:

No. You can only use $10 off $30 and you can also use the 30% off but i think it takes it off after the other coupon is used. I’m not sure about the kohl’s cash.

• Amy says:

OK, thanks. I know I can use my Kohl’s cash with this purchase, and I know that the 30% is calculated after all other coupons. I’m quite sure it goes in this order: Kohl’s cash,
        $/$$ coupons, then % coupon.

If I can only use 1x $10/$30 per transaction, then my best option is to do 2 transactions.
        Transaction #1:
        $89.99 – $20 Kohl’s cash = $69.99 – $10/$30 = $59.99 – 30% = $41.99
        Transaction #2:
        $89.99 – $10/$30 = $79.99 – 30% = $55.99

$55.99 + $41.99 = $97.98 divided by 2 = $48.99/pair

• Kara says:

Best deal is if you are able to do it today and add 8 to your first transaction. You will get 10 in kohl cash and then do the other and get another 10 back. I think they are giving kohl cash this weekend also but check on it

• Mel says:

You should be able to use the Kohls cash,(1) $10 off $30 and the 30% for each purchase – the $ off coupons will come off first and then the 30% off is applied to the remaining balance. The prices may be higher than they are now when the 30% off coupon is valid. I have found that the prices go up when they send good coupons out but since they let you combine coupons, I always get good deals there.

• Mo says:

I just did this and learned the hard way that Kohls cash comes off first, the $ off, then % off. Even if they put them in the register in a different order, the register puts them in this order.

• Stacy says:

Our Kohl’s will let you use 3 coupons per transaction. They will allow two $ off coupons and one % off coupon. The $ off comes off first then the %. Most of the cashiers will allow you to do multiple transactions if you have more $ off coupons

• Bettyj says:

I am glad to see the coupons are printing. We went in Sunday after I rec’d email about it from Staples. We had 3 purchases (me, daugher and granddaughter) and none of them had a coupon on it. We checked and they didn’t seem to know what we were talking about so I showed them email on phone. They did some checking and we were one of the participating stores. They finally called corporate since they couldn’t get anything to print and it seemed to be nation wide, they had a special hot line message for it (what the manager told us). Anyway, he said they were offering $10 coupons to Staples instead. We got 3, which made my daughter pretty happy as she is a teacher and buys a ton of stuff for the classroom and in case the kids run out of supplies. They wasn’t a maximum amount you had to spend to use the coupon either.

• MB says:

I have (2) $10/$30 if anyone can use them! Give me your email and ill send you the code! (:

• Gina says:

Grabbed some back to school at staples on my way to Kohls with my 10/30 coupon from the paper and to my surprise i got 2 more for our 2 transactions we made. We bought 6 pairs of men size shorts, two juniors shorts,a skirt, and a tank top for $85.00 after 3 transactions! Love Kohls clearance. Orlando,fl

• Christal says:

if there is anyone that has a coupon that they will not be using i could totally use them!! the closest staples is a hour away :( please email me if you have one!!

Christal_nelson@ymail.com

Thanks!! :)

• Natalia says:

Anyone have one there not using?!?

• carmelsmith says:

Just to let everyone know the fine print of $10 off $10 pre-tax works! I found a cute top for $13.99, had cashier scan my 15% off coupon and the Staples $10 off $30 (but says $10 off $10 in fine print!) paid only $3.63 with tax…cheaper than Goodwill ;)

So stop by Staples and buy $.25 bic mechanical pencil 5-pack and then head to Kohls!
    In my area, they are right across the street from each other, going to do this a bunch of times for sure!

• Melinda says:

Would anyone happen to have one they’re not using? Going to kohls in the morning but, sadly, Staples is in a city in the opposite direction. I would love you forever!!

Mrskimjunsu@gmail.com

• Swathi says:

Can anyone pls send me staples coupon if you are not using…

Thanks

• Swathi says:

Sry my email is

Hanshu241110@yahoo.com

• debbie cole says:

I received a kohl’s coupon at staples today!!!!

• Brittany says:

I got one at Staples last night. In the fine print mine definitely says I have to spend $30. Those stating theirs say they only have to spend 10 are lucky indeed. Must be regional differences.

• carmelsmith says:

Actually, they caught on and changed it! I went on Monday and it still said $10 off $10 in the fine print. On Tuesday when I went, it had changed to $10 off $30…guess too many folks had figured that part out (or else it was a huge oops on their end!)…was good while it lasted!

• danielle says:

I have a few of these if anyone still needs a code.

• Megan says:

I got two $10 off 30 from Staples today! If I used both at the same time, would I have to buy $60 worth of stuff and get $20 off? Or can I use both coupons to get $20 off $30?

• Musk says:

I have one kohl’s $10 off $30 coupon and one $5 off your order of $25 or more of French Toast school uniforms (valid online only) coupon which expires on 10/17/2013. Let me know if anyone can use either of these.

• Michael W. says:

I could use a $10 off $30, buying wife a mixer today :) mweinfeld7@gmail.com
    Would be much appreciated!

• Leslin Sarceno says:

I when to Staples yesterday and dint revive a kohl’s coupon.