ZenniOptical: Prescription Glasses as Low as $6.95

In addition to the awesome deal you can snag on prescription glasses over at Coastal.com, you can also head on over to ZenniOptical.com where you’ll find prescription glasses for as low as $6.95 per pair. To easily find the lowest priced glasses, head here and choose “Sort by Price” from the Drop Down Menu. There are many different styles at this low price so be sure to take some time to browse around! Also, keep in mind that shipping is a flat rate of $4.95 so you may want to snatch up a few pairs!

(Thanks, Christa!)

• Patti says:

I have recently placed 3 orders with them, and surprisingly I am very happy! I think the glasses look much better in person too than they do online, so keep and open mind and give it a try :)

• Lynette Murphy says:

I have two pairs of glasses from Zenni that I got a year ago; they are great and I paid about $30 total for them. I was trepidacious when ordering them but have been quite pleased. I hadn’t updated my glasses in 10 years before I ordered from Zenni because because I normally wear contacts and didn’t want to spend $300 on glasses I only wear just before bed.

• Monica says:

I have ordered several pairs for both me and my husband and love them. I have also ordered several pair of prescription sunglasses. Thumbs up from me!

• Tina says:

Just called them and found out that they do not sell prescriptions with Prisms….however you can still get a set of frames free and have your local eyes glass store put lenses in them : )

• I bought 3 pairs a few months ago, one for me, my husband and my 10yr old daughter. Her first pair was $70 from a local optometrist. Zenni’s pair she got was less than $10. Guess what, Zenni’s pair was much better! My husband’s pair cost $9 more than the cheapest pair because his lenses were thicker.

I only ordered new ones for me because the last time I got one from Zenni was 4 years ago and I needed a nicer looking pair. So I would highly recommend this company to anyone!

• Jill says:

I’ve been using zenni optical for years. Glasses and customer service have always been great. I try to tell as many people as I can about them. :)

• Alyssa says:

Collin you are a lifesaver! My glasses just broke and I was searching for an emergency pair. With coastal after all my upgrades due to really bad vision it would have cost me $70 but with glasses from this post I only paid $20.85 shipped! Thank you, Collin!

• SoxGirl1029 says:

I found them much cheaper than Coastal because the kind of lenses I need aren’t included for free at Coastal. I was able to get myself a pair for $11 shipped :) Thanks, Collin!

• jadenbru says:

I have used Zenni for myself and my husband many times and we have been very pleased!! Their glasses are great and affordable, I refer as many people as I can. Another thumbs up from over here! :)

• lj says:

I’ve used Zenni and LOVE them! My sister and mom also got glasses here and they love them. I’ve considered ordering from Coastal before, but always found I’d pay at least 2-3x what it would cost me at Zenni. And if you hate em and don’t want to mess with returning them, you don’t lose much. Like maybe $15.00. :) I will NEVER buy Walmart glasses again!

• Micki says:

Love Zenni! I use them to get extra glasses for my boys. My older son has a unique RX and I wasn’t able to get glasses from Coastal. So if you need a bit more customization (different PDs for each eye) or have a strong astigmatism Zenni is great.

• patti says:

have used zenni for years the last few hv been progressives and they are great! i get compliments all time asking me where i bought my glasses! both my kids wear zennis too!