Rite Aid: Pampers Diapers only $4.62 per Pack Starting 9/1 (Print Your Coupons Now!)

Calling all Rite Aid shoppers! If you are a fan of Pampers diapers, then you’ll want to check out this upcoming deal where you’ll be able to snag Jumbo Packs of Pampers Diapers for only $4.62 per pack starting next Sunday, September 1st. Check it out…

Rite Aid (starting 9/1):

Pampers or Luvs Diapers or Easy Ups or Pampers Baby Wipes Buy 1 Get 1 50% Off: Get $10 +Up Reward when you buy $30 (limit 1 offer)
Use the $1.50/1 Pampers Swaddlers Diapers coupon found here
Or use the $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupon found here
Or use the $1.50/1 Pampers Easy Ups Trainers coupon found here or here
Or use the $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers, Extra Protection or Baby Dry Diapers coupon found here

Deal Scenario
Buy 4 Pampers Diapers Jumbo Packs $11.49 each
Total After B1G1 50% Off Sale = $34.48
Use 2 $1.50/1 Pampers Baby Dry Diapers coupons found here
Plus, use 2 $1.50/1 Pampers Cruisers, Extra Protection or Baby Dry Diapers coupons found here
Pay $28.48
Get $10 +Up Reward when you buy $30 (limit 1 offer)
Final Cost $18.48 – $4.62 per pack!

• Ashley says:

I believe the regular price is $12.49 … Still not a bad deal though!

• Robyn says:

Online price shows near my house at 9.49 but I’m going to go double check today

• Jacky says:

Not able to find Cruisers coupon. Any body is able to find it on P&G website or somewhere else?

• brittany says:

this deal is going on this week for my rite aid and ends 9/1.

• Theresa says:

I just got a case of pampers at target and there are two $2.50/1 coupons inside the case

• saron heng says:

Would I be able to get the pampers baby dry box of diapers with this deal or is it just the jumbo packs ?

• Ashley says:

It doesn’t specify, so I would think that you could also purchase the boxes. However, you can only use one coupon for the box, versus using multiple coupons for the jumbo packages, since you would have to buy more jumbo packages than boxes. It probably ends up being a better deal if you go jumbo.

• Ashley says:

I stand corrected. I marked down $12.49 in my deal scenario… either they changed the price, or I looked at the wrong thing? Anyway. The online price says $9.37, but that is this week’s price. When you click the link for any of the Pampers jumbo packages, the price that is crossed out is the regular price, which is what this sale will go by. That price was $11.99, bringing each package to $4.99 — if the online price is correct. Certainly it may vary depending on the store! Still a great price though, considering even the cheapest generic brand that I’ve found for a package of jumbo diapers is over $5.