Please upgrade your browser

Sign up for our daily email newsletter:

View changes →

Kellogg’s Family Rewards: New 25 Point Code

8:06 PM MST

Calling all Kellogg’s Family Rewards members – there’s a new 25 point code you can enter! Simply head on over here, sign-in to your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account, and then enter code THREEDAYVACATION to snag an additional 25 points!

If you have not signed up yet, you are so missing out on high value coupons and great rewards! Here’s how it works – just purchase specially marked Kellogg’s Family Rewards products like cereal, crackers, and snacks (you can find a list of all the participating products and their point values here) and then enter the 16 digit code found inside the item to start racking up your points. Use your points to snag rewards like books, magazine subscriptions, toys and even high value coupons!

Also, if you’ve missed any of the codes I’ve previously posted about, here is a list of codes that may still be available:

textinmykfrcodes: 25 points

(Thanks, Freebie Shark!)

Join the Discussion

• jen says:

it says that KFRHOMERUNTICKET is expired…but the rest are still good as of a minute ago…thanks for sharing them

• susie says:

I got 25 points, Thanks.

• Amanda says:

Thanks soo much! all but the 50 point code worked for me!!!

• Elizabeth says:

How often does KFR put up good prizes? Once I was able to get movie tix for 1,000 points each. It seems like a waste to spend 500 on a coupon!

• Dawn says:

I randomly went online to see what I could get and found the cereal bowls for 300 points (regularly like 5,000 EACH). I got 23 of them with my near 7,000 points! We love those kinds of bowls ;) And they all arrived at the SAME TIME in 23 SEPARATE packages on my doorstep—crazy! I think just randomly look every so often and they put stuff on “sale” for much fewer points.

• Dianne says:

I just got two boxes of cereal free with the $1.50/1 MQ that is available for 1,000 pts. I have gotten 6 boxes over the past month, worth it for me.

• J says:

It’s not really a waste when you are getting items for free. I redeemed codes for eggo waffles coupon. They are on sale for $1.49 at my grocery store so that’s some free boxes. Totally worth it to me!

• Keyko says:

I couldn’t get the textinmykfcodes to work – said invalid length. Thank you for the others!

• Kristie says:

Did anyone else’s points expire? I wasn’t aware that they did. I logged in to try and enter the codes and I had 0 points available. :(

• NORMA says:

• erikam01 says:

I tried to redeem for a coupon, but it wouldn’t do anything. It stayed on the print screen. Updated my java like it suggested in the help section, but it was already updated. Wasted 500 points on nothing because I had to restart the computer and it only lets you look at them oncce. Wish there was an option to mail out the coupons since they ask for your address anyway.

• Joy says:

You can call Kellogg’s and they will reset any of your redeemed points you lost if you had trouble printing them. This happened to me last month and they were very nice about it.

• Dianne says:

Thank you for this Collin! This gave me just enough points to get me over 1,000 to be able to print another 2-$1.50/1 MQ (2X) for two more free boxes of cereal.

Comment Here:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Want your own personal icon next to your comment? Head over to