Pantene Beautiful Length Rebate Program: Up to $30 Visa Card w/ Hair Donation and Pantene Purchase

If you are thinking about cutting your hair, here’s an awesome way to get your hair cut for FREE and to help women who are battling cancer. Through October 31st, you can receive up to a $30 Visa gift card when you purchase a Pantene Product at Walmart, head to a Salon to get your hair cut during this Offer Period and donate at least 8″ of your hair (which will be used to create real hair wigs for women battling cancer).

To get started, head over here and request your Donation Kit. In 2-6 weeks, you’ll receive a FREE Pantene Beautiful Lengths Donation Kit containing a return envelope with prepaid postage, ponytail cutting instruction sheet, up to $30 rebate form, a ziplock bag for your ponytail and a Pantene Beautiful Lengths bonus bag.

*To see all of the terms and conditions, head here. What a great way to help another person and get a free hair cut in the process! :)

(Thanks, Gina, Ahorrando DolaresHaving Fun Saving, Free Stuff Times, and The Wally World Woman)

• E says:

Darn! I just donated my hair to Pantene Beautiful Lengths earlier this year. Wish I would have known this was coming and I could have grown 3 more inches AND got the Visa card. ;) Either way, it was a great experience to grow out my hair and help others. Ladies, all hair donating companies are not created equal. I did a lot of research on all the donation companies and Pantene Beautiful Lengths was the most legit one. :D So if you’ve been thinking about donating your hair, this is an amazing opportunity.

• brandice says:

Awesome way to give back!!

• Maureen says:

Oh man, I just donated to this last week. Oh well guess I just don’t get the free haircut and $30. Still glad to have done it.

• Nickie says:

I used to work at Great Clips and they always offered a free cut if you donate to Locks of Love. They require 10″ though. Simply tell the stylist you want to donate and they will take care of the pony tail.

• sarah says:

Whats the up to 30 catch?

• Crystal says:

This is a great program…I cut 10 inches off my hair in May before my cancer surgery,I was on operating table & B/P too high, so surgery was then in June…I say…Just Do it !…It’s One of the Greatest Gifts you can give….

• sarah says:

U have to purchase bottle of pantene frpm walmary and value of your card card depends how much your salon receipt is? So if it cost me 20 to get my hair cut and 5 for shampoo how much im i supposed to get back? Im feeling like i might get scammed on this

• Laura E says:

I have donated my hair 4 times now and was not impressed by the Pantene program at all. Locks of Love is much better IMHO!

• Susanne says:

Not impressed by what? We received beautiful thank you’s after donating. Please avoid Locks of Love ~ if you read the fine print on their donation site they PROFIT from your donation whether it is through a cancer patient or a hairdresser (extensions, weaves, etc.). I was alerted to this by a hair stylist who demanded I do my research before she would cut the hair for donation.

• Elizabeth says:

Your hair needs to be completely natural? Guess I won’t ever be donating.

• yvonne says:

Thanks for the tip! My husband wants to donate his hair again (did Locks of Love last time). We will try the Pantene program this time around.

• Christina says:

If you read the terms and conditions it says ” the value of the gift card will be based on the Salon receipt received within the kit.” You have to buy the Pantene product before you can request the kit. Also says trial/ travel sizes not included.

• Susanne says:

Ladies this is an EXCELLENT program to donate and participate in! After doing a boatload of research a few years back I wouldn’t work with anyone else. Pantene’s program provides wigs to cancer patients, other in need of replacement for FREE as it should be in my opinion. Locks of Love is the program with the most name recognition and they not only do not provide wigs for free –they charge…it used to be on the ever-popular “sliding scale”–not sure if that has changed since I was researching. Also, they SELL an extremely high percentage of your “donated” hair for folks that want hair extensions, weaves, etc.. At the time of my research I had a couple of friends fighting breast cancer (currently both cancer free and rocking every day!!) and when I discussed what I had found out they both told me that there were informed of the same information at their respective support groups—-JUST SAY NO TO LOCKS OF LOVE.

If I can chase down the info I saved, I will gladly post links later.

I think Pantene is just trying any way possible to get the name of their program out there…truthfully if you have recently donated without a promotion in place, you know your heart is clearly in the right place already…..what you have offered someone else in need far exceeds a free gift card…. ;)

• Ashley says:

I agree. I recently donated 8 inches 2 weeks ago. In my heart of hearts, it was to Pantene and also it was in honor of my husbands grandma and my aunt that lost their lives to cancer. It was thru my honor of God to do what I thought was right to donate my hair to others that can use it. No reward needed but to know I am helping others. Agreed, I read up on Locks of Love and used to donate to them but never again and I tell everyone I know that is donating to not give to them. Give it to Pantene.

• E says:

Thanks for posting this. Pantene has the best donation program out there and I hope the word get spread out there about all the good that they do. I had donated to Locks of Love in the past and when I read about how they run things I was a little shocked and angry. Now I will only donate to Pantene Beautiful Lengths because I know they do the most to help those with cancer. :)

• Maureen says:

I just want to echo what others are saying. After researching before I donated, Pantene is the way to go. Lock of love is for profit, charges for their wigs and sells your hair in some cases for other purposes. Pantene gives their wigs for free. Also Pantene only requires 8 inches while Locks of Love requires 10.

• Would love it if they had a special gift for my daughter she is 7 and decided she wanted to help kids with cancer. This was something she thought of all on her own she has been growing it since may and its almost ready would love for her to know she is giving to a great cause anyone know of a place that recognizes kids like with a certificate or a little goodie

• rae says:

Pantene will send a thank you note to the donor. Just have your daughters name on the info when its sent in.

• Susanne says:

Cheris,
      Isn’t it lovely that you daughter wants to donate and help someone less fortunate than herself?!! I love that! If I were you, I would use this opportunity as a learning experience ~ focus her on how good it feels to help someone else without the need for a “goodie” or reward. My DD asked to do this the first time at 8 and there was no present or reward (they DID sent a nice letter of thank you from Pantene though!)…and as soon as it was long enough she asked and did it again!! You clearly have an amazing little girl there ~ I would praise her good character rather than be concerned with another bauble for the toy closet! Maybe take photos of the cut and donation to post for her on your FB page and let grandparents, relatives, etc.. ooh and ahhh for her!!! Kids love that!

• Queenjen87 says:

I will happily request a kit because I have been growing my hair out for awhile for this purpose. However, it looks like I will not participate in the rebate portion because I will not walk into a Walmart (unless there is a huge mm that i cant do at target). I am completely against shopping there. I prefer to shop places that are more affordable, pay their employees fairly (and therefore have friendlier staff), and doesn’t kill every business around them. I’ll be going to my salon, but I do like this program better than locks of love.

• Lory says:

Thanks for all the info, I’ve been trying to find some place down here that does this, I’ve been growing out my hair & I have about 14 in now to donate, I don’t really care about getting anything back.. I just want to know it goes where it’s supposed to & they Really Shouldn’t Charge for it (in my opinion,if they don’t have to). Too many of my friends have been touched by one type of cancer or another & if this is all I can do to help someone out there just a little bit then I’m all for it. God Bless All

• sarah says:

Id sell my hair if somebody wanted to buy it :)

• Laura says:

I’m planning on donating my hair soon and starting to do some research. This sounds like a great program but it is unfortunate that they do not accept chemically treated hair although I can understand why. Unless anyone knows of other places I will have to go with Locks of Love.

• Kelli says:

Question… I had my hair cut in May (10 inches) & I still have it to send in. Could I go but a bottle of Pantene, go get another haircut (trim) & still get the $30 since I still could send them my hair?

• Cassandra says:

Okay, 2 questions. First is how do they handle layered hair? Is it 8 inches to the longest layer or do they cut it even first and then go from there? Also, I have quite a bit more from the nape of my neck to the tip of my longest layer. I would like donate but would also like to keep as much of my hair as possible. Would I have to donate the full length or could they measure 8 inches and leave the rest. Always wanted to do this and in need of a trim anyways but trying to figure out what to expect before I go in. Thanks!

• Jen says:

Children with Hairloss is another great organization to consider when donating your hair! They are a non profit and do not charge the recipients for their hair pieces (like some other places do). They specifically help children who need wigs after or during a medical condition. I donated my hair to them and it was a very rewarding experience :) They will also take highlighted hair and gray hair and require just 8 inches…an added bonus!! Here is their website! http://www.childrenwithhairloss.us

• Courtney says:

I’ve been planning to donate my hair (16 inches) but now all the kits are gone :(

• Jennifer says:

I found a new link the Pantene company gave me. https://pantene.promosvcs.com/

• ami says:

i ordered the kit but I have not received yet.