Ibotta: Expiration Changes on Bonus Offers

So I have an important heads up for all you Ibotta users! Due to the popularity of the bonus offers (highlighted here), the supplies are now limited and they have changed the expiration of Pick Up the Values Bonuses. :(

$20 For 10 offers Bonus
If you have already redeemed at least 1 eligible offer for this Bonus, you will have until Sept. 9th to complete the Bonus. If you have not yet started this Bonus by redeeming at least 1 offer, you can redeem at least 1 of the eligible offers by 11:59pm tonight (Sept. 4th) and this will keep the Bonus open and available until Sept. 9th at 11:59pm.

$5 Autumn Stock Up Bonus
If you have already redeemed 2 eligible offers on one day for this Bonus, you will have until Sept. 9th to complete the Bonus. If you have not yet started this Bonus by redeeming 2 eligible offers in one day, please do so by 11:59pm tonight (Sept. 4th) and this will keep the Bonus open and available until Sept. 9th at 11:59pm.

$3 Freshen Up! Bonus
Because all 3 offers must be completed on one receipt, all 3 offers must be submitted by 11:59pm tonight (Sept. 4th).

$3 Kitchen & Bath Bonus
Because both combo offers need to be redeemed on the same trip, both combo offers must be submitted by 11:59pm tonight (Sept. 4th).

$2 Hug Your Baby Bonus
Because both eligible offers must be completed on one receipt, both offers must be submitted by 11:59pm tonight (Sept. 4th).

Also, don’t forget about this *HOT* Walmart scenario, as you can still take advantage of these rockin’ bargains if you head out and get your first transaction completed tonight!

* If you are not familiar with Ibotta – be sure to check out my post here.

• jessica says:

Aw rats! I was going to try to do this deal after my husband gets paid tomorrow…..guess not now. For those of you that have actually went out and did this deal but didn’t get the ibotta rewards, maybe you could return the items and get refunded? Is that allowed? I mean, yes, we need these things, but if people’s on a tight budget and you didn’t get the $20 wyb 10 deal it wasn’t worth it to do the deal…..unless it’s too much of an inconvenience.

• melissa says:

I contacted them and they still gave me credit for the deal even though it was expired. Their customer service is awesome

• KB says:

If you email them they will get stuff corrected for you. I had an issue with the Kleenex and they gave me the credit. Earlier in the week they had an issue with the Cottonelle wipes scanning as toilet paper and not letting you then scan the toilet paper. They got me the credit for that as well. They are taking care of the issues. Also, while uploading a receipt last night I noticed that in one of the messages that flashes during the upload that offers can actually sell out. There was obviously a huge response to these offers because of the potential for little to nothing out of pocket. I would suggest that if you want to participate in the future do it sooner rather than later.

• Melissa B. says:

I submitted my reciept at 6pm yesterday, and it’s still “pending.” I’ve been using Ibotta for a while and it has never taken this long for a reciept to get approved! I’m hoping that it goes through ok, and I get the bonuses since I submitted before the deadline.

• Katie says:

Me too! It’s making me nervous.

• Kari says:

Don’t worry it took me over 24 hours to get credit on mine earlier in the week!

• Jenn says:

I submitted my receipt last night (9/4) at around 9:00 PM ET – as I ran out to Walmart to gather the 1st round of items (thanks COLIN !!!) before it expired EARLY! It was just approved about an hour ago. I was nervous, since the bonus badges were gone from the BONUS tab this morning. But they were applied to the badge/activity and I show that I am 70% done with the $20 / 10 and 50% done with the $5 Autumn bonus offer. I will get those done today (the poise and kotex scenario).

• Stephanie says:

IMPORTANT UPDATE: I had redeemed 1 of the 4 offers on the Freshen Up! bonus ($3) prior, but still saw the updated deadline of last night. However, I submitted today to finish my $20 bonus and was also applied the $3 freshen up! bonus that was supposedly expired and was no longer visible. Not worth risking it to buy if you don’t see any of the offers, but for those in similar predicaments of losing some bonus offers, there may still be hope!

• Nghe says:

I thought I was going to miss two $3 bonuses (kitchen & bath and freshen up bonus) because at last min I could only redeem 50% of the $5 Autumn bonus and 20% of $20 bonus. I completed both bonuses tonight and surprisingly ibotta also HONORED the other two $3 bonuses (kitchen & bath and freshen up bonus). Cool!!!

• Kim says:

I just did this… Knowing I might not get the bonuses because only the 2 I had started were visible… I received all the bonuses as well! Obviously not worth risking if you don’t need everything… But I already needed all 10 items I bought.

• Shell says:

I had issues early in the week about them not accepting the cottenelle products, which then messed up several of my bonus scenarios. Although it took 4 days for them to get to my email, they did write back and I received all the appropriate credit. Seems like they are doing their best to fix issues. I will continue to use them:)