$2/1 California Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil Coupon

Here’s a new and rare $2/1 California Olive Ranch extra virgin olive oil coupon! If you can’t find this coupon, head here and click on the Sign-in link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com. Next click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu and finally, click on “Your Profile”, set your zip code to 80004 and click “Submit Changes”. Then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped.

This brand of olive oil is sold at many stores in my area including Walmart and WinCo.

*Go here to find a store near you.

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Mel says:

The WalMart prices for these are around $10 for the cheapest bottle, making them about $8 for a bottle with coupon.

• Amy says:

The 500ml bottles are bogo at Sprouts this week!

• Tabetha says:

Thanks Amy!

• jimmy says:

I love sprouts, used 4 coupons had two computers, live in northern California my sprouts store had the 500ml BOGO 10.99 each so I paid 21.98-4($2/1 coupon) after coupons paid 13.98/4 it came to $3.45 a bottle wonderful price for this brand, I love making chesse, meat, wine, baskets with this bottle of olive oil. great for gifts.

• Holly Londergan says:

Publix is selling the 16oz bottles 2 for $8.99.

• jewayla says:

I am so happy that I found this coupon for $2.00 off California Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil. This is going to be such a great savings when I go to My local Publix. They are selling the 25.4 (750 ml) 2 for $11.99. I bought one bottle last week for $6.00 and I love this EVOO. I use it to infuse my Rosemary. I need to infuse some more oil for a few family members and I started wondering if I could find a coupon for this oil and I did. I have the family printing the coupons out now. Each bottle of EVOO is going to cost $4.00 before taxes that is a good deal for 25.4 ounces of oil. The sale on this at my local Publix in Stone Mountain Georgia ends on 10/25/13. I will be there tomorrow with a smile on my face : )