Ruum.com: Long-Sleeve Shirts & Tunics Only 99¢ Each (Regularly $24.95) + More

If you’re looking to snag a great deal on long-sleeve shirts for the upcoming cooler weather, be sure to check out this great sale on Ruum.com and the email I just received from Hip2Save reader Lisa -

Ruum.com has a good variety of 99¢ long sleeve shirts today! I got my size (10) daughter kiddo 8 Total for $14.92 with $7 shipping… basically $1.87 a shirt. I’m not sure if they do Ebates or ShopAtHome – was too excited for such a good deal that I just checked out, LOL!”

Keep in mind that shipping is a flat-rate of $7 or is FREE on orders of $77 or more. Also, if you choose to shop the non-sale sections, be sure to use the promo code 57234 to get an extra 30% off your entire purchase – valid this weekend only!

* Go through ShopAtHome.com or Ebates for an additional 3% cash back!

(Thanks, Lisa!)

• Jessica says:

I found some toddler boys T’s for $.99 also.

• Jen says:

I just checked the boys section and they only have two shirts for $0.99. Bummer!

• LaDonna says:

Most of the $.99 items are not available. I had several in my cart, entered my payment info and kept getting an out of stock alert for most my items. I just gave up!

• Tarah says:

I did the same!

• luv2save says:

LeDonna and Tarah:

I just placed an order and got 12 Long Sleeve shirts in size 10 for my daughter, 1 long sleeve shirt for my 2 year old and one girls shoes …all for $20.86 (includes shipping). I was having trouble placing an order too because a message was popping up after I entered my payment info. I called Customer Service and the lady put me on hold. While I was on hold, I tried to figure it out myself because the message didn’t make any sense.
      So here is the tip:
      Look under the color for each item. If you see a code and a message instead of the name of the color then it means “THAT PARTICULAR” item is out of stock. I removed one shirt from my cart and my order went through without any help from the customer service. It worked for me, I hope it works for you.

THESE ARE FINAL SALE ITEMS.

• Virginia says:

I was able to get several things. The alerts mostly said they were running low on stock, but not that they were sold out. There was 1 item I had to remove but the others were fine. I got 2 orders in; one for my daughter and one for a family in another state. GREAT FIND!!

• Kimberly says:

I ordered Twice early this morning I couldnt belive my eyes .99…. got a ton for $28 12 long sleeves and a belt. YAAA only thing I wonted to see if it would go threw and didn’t get all and had to pay shipping twice.

• Lorraine says:

Thank you! I got my daughter size 10 too! 4 shirts and 2 pr shorts for next summer for $20.94 shipped!

• Amanda says:

Just got my daughter 8 shirts for less than $16. I love hip2save.

• April says:

I was able to get 6 shirts and 3 bracelets for $15.91 including shipping. Thanks!

• Just purchased 12 girls shirts for my daughters and two toddler boys tees along with a pair of shoes and a couple accessories all for $32 shipped!!!! woohoo

• luv2save says:

So here is the tip:

THESE ARE FINAL SALE ITEMS.

• luv2save says:

Also went through shopathome for 3% cashback

• Amanda L says:

I was about to check out when I saw all sales are final. These shirts were going to be a gift, but I’m going to wait and double check her size since there are no stores close to were she lives in case she needed another size. Could have been an awesome deal otherwise.

• Dee says:

and…Ebates is 3.o% cashback

• Alicia says:

If you are having a hard time, Call them:) they are very nice! And they put my order thru… even a few things that the website said was out of stock….

• Ali says:

People be prepared to not get items even if you get a confirmation. During their last sale a lot of items were not shipped. They have horrible inventory system and it takes them a week to prepare to ship. It did not matter to me as shipping was free, but if you pay $7 to ship one $0.99 shirt, you may not feel too happy about it.