Amazon: Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Parmesan Variety 6.6-oz Bags Only $1.32 Each + More

Here’s another awesome Amazon Warehouse deal you can snag from the comfort of your own home! Head here and scroll down where you can purchase a total of eight 6.6-oz bags of highly rated Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, Parmesan variety, for only $10.55 – which means you are paying just $1.32 per bag! Plus, these ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping on a $25+ purchase OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

This is a fantastic deal to snag especially since there are rarely ever Goldfish coupons. Plus, when these do go on sale they are usually reduced to around $2, so to get the low price of $1.32 per bag without having to leave your home, well… it doesn’t get much better than that! :) If interested, I’d order soon as I doubt this warehouse deal will last long.

* Note that you can also currently score an eight pack of the 6.6 oz bags of Goldfish in the pizza variety for $10.71 total ($1.34 per bag), and the Goldfish Colors variety for $10.77 total ($1.35 per bag). These are great prices too!

• Queen Mum says:

Woohoo!! Score! Thank you so much Collin. This saved me a trip to Target where I would have paid $2/bag and spent at least $60 on other items ( I probably don’t need).

• Kristen says:

Under “condition” it says: “New. This item will expire on Nov 10, 2013.” [for Parmesan – Dec 8, 2013 for Pizza.] Do you know if that means the price will expire on that date, or the food? I’m not sure we could eat that many bags so quickly, although I guess they will still be edible after that date, just maybe a bit stale. I’ve never bought from Amazon Warehouse so I wasn’t sure if that expiration was for the food or the price. Thanks! :)

• Angie says:

Thanks for reading the fine print. I would have missed the fine print. I think I will hold off since they will not be that fresh.

• Katrina says:

I just bought several bags from my local grocery (a large southeastern chain) and my bags expire in December of this year. I think they’d be fresh. Although, I’m not purchasing because we can usually get them around a $1/bag like other posters. :)

• Thia says:

@Kristen – The date reflects when the item will expire NOT the price. Also I have purchased organic items from Amazon in bulk with close expiration dates and have never had any issues. The only issue here is the price, I’ve purchased them for one dollar or less at Kroger.

• Heather B. says:

Thank you Collin! The only other time I find a deal on goldfish is the after holiday clearance version. Scored a ton of after christmas clearance goldfish but they never last in this house. Thanks for helping me stock back up for the back to school season. :)

• Ashlie says:

Just an FYI — I’ve found Kroger to be the best place to buy goldfish. Several times a year (in VA) during the Mega Event they’ll put all flavors on sale for .99 a bag! I’ll buy 10-15 bags at a time, and it’ll normally last me until then next mega event sale. My son probably eats at least a bag a week (whole grain kind :) ) So keep an eye out during the mega events and stock up :)

• Adrimom says:

Just a heads up for those of you who are very ingredient conscious. The soy in Goldfish brand is not GMO free.