Target: Better than FREE Pantene Shampoo, Conditioner and Mousse (After Gift Card)

Here’s a fantastic new Target gift card promo for ya! Through October 12th, Target is offering up a FREE $10 Target gift card when you purchase 3 participating Pantene products. Note that this gift card offer may be regional and not available in all Target locations. If you do in fact spot this gift card promo at your local Target, check out the *HOT* deals you can score…

(Photo Credit)

Deal Scenario #1:
Buy 3 Pantene Pro-V Stylers Mousse $3.99
Total = $11.97
Use the 5% Off Pantene Hair Care (excludes trial size & Expert) Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.60)
Plus, use the $1/1 Pantene Styler or Treatment Product coupon found here
And, use the $2/2 Pantene products coupon found here
Pay $8.37
Get back a $10 Target gift card
Final cost 3 better than FREE Pantene products!

Deal Scenario #2:
Buy 1 Pantene Shampoo or Conditioner $6.49
Buy 2 Styler Mousse $3.99
Total = $14.47
Use 5% Off Pantene Hair Care (excludes trial size & Expert) Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.72)
Plus, use the FREE Pantene Styler (up to $4.99) with purchase of Pantene Shampoo coupon found in the 9/15 SS
And, use the $1/1 Pantene Styler or Treatment Product coupon found here
Pay $8.76
Get back $10 Target gift card
Final cost 3 better than FREE Pantene products!

(Thanks, Totally Target!)

• Kevin says:

are the regular size pantene shampoo and conditioners part of the gift card promotion?

• des says:

my target sells them for 4.99 not 3.99…Philly

• Sandy says:

Another idea, use the Buy One Get One Free Pantene coupons from 9-8. Use 2 and get 4 bottles of shampoo and/or conditioner for $8.00 = Free plus a $2.00 moneymaker!

• Alissa says:

It is B1 (shampoo) G1 (conditioner or styler) so for your scenario, it would play out like this.. $6.49 (shampoo) + $6.49 (shampoo) – .65 (5% cartwheel) = $12.33 – $10 GC = $2.33 for all 4 products (including 2 free products not listed in the transaction) after GC. Still not a bad deal.

• I can’t wait to use this deal! YAY!

• Cannielle says:

They will be free after GC and tax. Great deal but no room for any more shampoo unless they are $1.00 MM per bottle. Thank you for posting, Collin.

• Sharon says:

I use extra shampoo that I don’t need as a donation. We have a battered women’s shelter nearby and they are always happy to get things like this.

• Ashley57 says:

I think it is nice to donate, but I also think it is nice to leave it on the shelf for others. We all know this item will sell out by the end of the week.

• Ketsy says:

Agree with you Sharon. Donating is always nice or having extra to make last minute gifts baskets. We do secret Santa where you exchange the gifts over and over again and they love to steal mine away (Always full of couponing goodies!

• Queenjen87 says:

I can’t remember if we can use a q on free item at target. I know we can at cvs… So this may or may not work.

3 shampoo 6.49
    3 moose 3.49
    5% cartwheel -1.47
    3 bogos (3.49 or 4.99 if you get autodeduct which may not work anymore at target. I’ve heard rumors it doesn’t)
    I think we have a $3/3 Pantene but it may have been a 1.50/2

Possible as low as 11.53 get 2 $10 gcs. (14.97 wo auto deduct if I am right on the 3/3. If not I think it’s a 1.50/2 and 1/1.)

• Ann says:

This is what I did: I bought one of the large shampoos with the pump for $6.49 and used the b1g1 cond. or styler coupon to get 1 styler free, then I used the $1 off 1 coupon to get another styler and got the $10 gc! My stylers were also $4.99 not the $3.99. But I got all 3 products for less than a dollar including tax!

• shannon says:

I don’t see this deal in the weekly ad. What city was it discovered in? I hope they have it in Florida. Please advise if you have found it in Fla stores.

• Sandra says:

Do you know if there is a limit on BOGO coupons at Target? Also, do you know if you can get 2 GC if you purchase 6 products? I have 3 BOGO (shampoo-conditioner) coupons, which would make it 6 products (only pay for 3). Would that result in 2 $10 if it’s in a single transaction?

• robin roberts says:

as with targets… there is a limit of 4 like coupons.. and yes you could do the transaction you have listed…and get 2 $10 gift cards..

• Tarri says:

I did that today with no problem. Only thing is you don’t cartwheel off all 6 items, only on four of them. I figured out a head of time that it was better deal for me to still do all 6 items in one transaction. I was lucky to find 3 of the 3.99 hair gels to go with my 6.49 shampoos.

• sun says:

I was at Target today, I bought two shampoos and a conditioner. The cashier said I would not be able to use the BOGO on this since, I have to pay for 3 items to get my $10 GC.

• trippy79 says:

My local Targets shelves for these products have been completely wiped clean and has been since the day after this deal was posted. It doesn’t look like the store plans on re-stocking them any time too soon either, least not until after the sale is over probably. =(

• cozmickandy says:

SUN PAYING WITH COUPONS STILL ENTITLED YOU TO A GC…. CHALLENGE IT! Sandy your scenario is just fine girl at least here in cali 4/3.99=15.98-9.98=6 plus tax minus 5% off with cart wheel =a money maker in my book plus some targets let you throw in the extra $3 off Qs… just saying

• Bailey says:

I got 18 large Pantene pump bottles several were clearanced for $5.51 :) There was tons at our Store even on endcap where clearance stuff was!! I did 3 transactions of 6 bottles using 3 bogo spent $18 oop after coupons & 6.25% tax then got $20 in gift cards back .. rolled onto second & third transactions to lower my oop!!!!

• danielle says:

at my target the big bottles with a pump are on clearance for $4.53 each buy 3 get a $10 GC!! Used my BOGO coupons and when I ran out of them I used my $3/3 coupons. I made a killing and still have a $20 GC to use. Hope my BOGO coupons come in the mail today :)

• Jen says:

Is this a regional deal? There are no signs at my Target??

• Tasha says:

How long will the shampoo be on sale?

• Sara says:

Noticed the deal maybe dead. The stores are pulling the signs and some stores have stopped issuing gift cards as of last night.

• Chelsea says:

I went to 2 targets today because one didn’t have the products I wanted. The one with a few shampoos and conditioners but no stylers still had the signs up and the other one that had stylers left but not too many shampoos and conditioners didn’t have the signs up but they were still giving the $10 gc. So it appears the deal is still on in Delaware. Whether there will actually be enough products left todo it or not, I doubt it.

• Aleisha says:

I’m in TN, has anyone had luck with this deal here? I went to a store yesterday but there were no signs up and customer service said they weren’t doing it. I was wondering if maybe I should’ve tried to do it anyway.