High Value $7/1 Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack Coupon = Great Deal at Walmart Starting October 1st

Calling all Little Mermaid fans! Disney is set to release the The Little Mermaid on DVD and Blu-ray fully restored and remastered on October 1st. With that in mind, you’ll want to head on over to the Scott Shared Values site, sign-in or register for a FREE account and then answer one question to get a code to score a coupon valid for $7 off Disney’s Little Mermaid Blu-ray Combo Pack!

To redeem the code, follow the link and sign-in to your Disney Movie Rewards account (or create an account). Note that this Bricks coupon prints with a short expiration date – it expires on 10/4/13.

And check out this deal that you can score at Walmart starting October 1st…

The Little Mermaid Blu-ray DVD Combo $19.96
Use the $7/1 coupon found here
Pay $12.96
Get a $8 Theatre Cash code (included inside package)
Final Cost $4.96! Awesome!

If you come across any other great deals, be sure to share them with us in the comments below!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Julie says:

What is a Theatre Cash code? Anyone know???

• Charity says:

Thanks so much! This will make a great birthday gift for my daughters!

• Kira says:

Normally it’s a code to get a free ticket to a specific movie that is about to be released in the theater. Based on the picture it looks like the code will be for Frozen? We normally do Netflix/Redbox or wait for a good movie in the cheap theater so I have no idea if that’s the whole name of the movie lol. I’ve seen movies in Walmart that will cost $6-$8 and give you a cash code up to $8 to get a movie ticket for Smurf, Epic, and a couple others that came out this year.

• sherin says:

not working:(

• Kaycee says:

Why does the coupon link take me to a place to register for Scott paper products? I did the registration and did not find a coupon for The Little Mermaid.

• You do need to be a Scott Shared Values member to snag the coupon. Once you create an account, you should be able to access the coupon via this link:

Let me know if that helps!

• Cristina says:

Couldn’t you price match the walmart price ($19.99) at Target and then use the coupons and everything?

• Ellie says:

You could price match Walmart price at Target and use the coupon and everything as mentioned above. Target does require you to have an ad showing price and dates of sale for price match. You also need to take to customer service to do price match, they do not price match at registers. Have price matched at Target several times before and have no problem as long as you have ad showing price and dates. BTW, GREAT idea.

• CAG says:

You can actually do price match from Walmart at Target with the ad, but Walmart coupons only work at Walmart. From what I understand, they’re not supposed to take them so what they do is apply an override so you’ll leave as a happy camper.

• trina says:

you get a code, that you then have to go to disney movie rewards, enter and THEN print your coupon…at least that is how it worked for me 3 weeks ago. good luck…

• Stacy P. says:

Ive been wondering the same thing!

• Stephanie says:

You need to a) sign up or already be a member of scott rewards. b) sign in to your account. c) answer the “poll” question and click get code. d) copy code, and follow the “click here” link to log into your Disney Movie Rewards account. e) click on the banner, and enter your individualized code. f) print.

It says each code is only good for two prints, and you would need to be a member of disney movie rewards to be able to redeem.

• liddy says:

awesome! great stocking stuffer thanks!!

• dianna says:

Talk about jumping through some hoops to get a coupon! But I got it! Thanks!! This will make a wonderful Christmas gift!

• Samantha says:

:( not working

• Gina says:

I got the code-Then when I enter it on the Disney Rewards Site-It states “Code NOT Valid”!! Anyone else having these issues??

• Rachael says:

wow, its incredibly frustrating creating an account through Scott. i feel like i’m trying to log into a government account or something. :(

• mb says:

boo wouldnt print either browser

• Glory says:

Thanks! Worked fine for me.

• Toni says:

Disneystore.com has it for 24.99 with a free 4 set lithograph and $20 off of a future purchase of $40 or more.

• Malia says:

Thanks! I was able to get my coupon. My daughter loves The Little Mermaid.

• Kelsi says:

Yeah I’m super excited!! This is a stocking stuffer for my husband!! When he was younger he had a huge crush on Ariel!! So great “gag” gift from Santa!!

• Ali says:

Mine too, lol! We went to DL before kids and he got his picture taken with her… she seemed a bit surprised to see the 20-something dude waiting in line with a bunch of girls. Good times!

• Carla says:

Wonderful! My family loves this movie!

• Virginia says:

clicking their “get coupon” button goes nowhere.

• Barnacle says:

Many hoops to jump through but simple enough! I did all but print the coupon from my phone.

Lol at the Santa gag gift!!

• paris013 says:

Does anyone know if this is one where you can order just the 3d disc from disney movie rewards after you purchase the blu-ray pack? It’s usually an extra $6.

• Brandi says:

Does anyone know if we can use this $7 coupon at The Disney Store (not online, but at an actual brick and mortar store) to make the pre order deal even better? I read the coupon and it doesn’t state on there whether it can be used at Disney Store or not.

• marisha says:

Yay! I was able to print two, one for me and one for a friend! I’ve been hoping there would be a decent coupon out for this. Thanks Collin!

• Rachael says:

Thank you for posting these deals. I would never have found this. I love checking your site several times a day for little “secrets” like this.

• S says:

On a side note: DMR has a $3 DVD coupon for 100 points on their site to get another DVD. I didn’t print it here at work, but maybe you could use it for IronMan 3 :)

• Cindy says:

This is one of my biggest pet peeves with coupon sites. The cost of the combo pack is $12.96, not $4.96! You can’t take an $8 theater ticket voucher, which you may or may not use (this one is good only for the movie “Frozen”), and say it reduces the cost the combo pack.

• Blue says:

Same here. I was about to run out and get it until I realized the catch

• Amy says:

Yes you can! If you don’t think it’s a good deal and you aren’t going to use the movie ticket, then pass on the deal. No need to get frustrated over it, that’s just a waste of time and effort.

• Cindy says:

No, you can’t. It’s like comparing apples and oranges. A free movie ticket does not reduce the cost of the item you bought to get the voucher. It just means you spend less at the theater when you go to see the movie. And don’t forget, that free ticket is meant to entice people who might not otherwise see the movie to go to the theater, preferably with multiple family members and friends who will pay for their tickets.

By the way, I’m not frustrated with the deal because I’m not interested in it. I’m frustrated with retailers (like CVS) and coupon sites that try to make items appear to be less expensive than they are. The fact is, things like register rewards and gift cards you receive from the purchase of an item do not reduce the cost of the item (unless you’re allowed to use the discount when the cashier rings up the original sale). It gives you a discount or free stuff when making a FUTURE purchase. You have to actually make another purchase in order to use the reward. Manufacturers and retailers are counting on consumers to make additional purchases that they might not otherwise do, and if you forget to use the ticket, gift card or register reward, that’s money they get to keep.

• Lovey says:

I love it, basic,level headed, bargin math…..kudos, Cindy! The biggest mistake about couponing/ thrifty shopping is impulse “saving” that in the end will cost you more that you really want to spend. ALWAYS take time to think out a deal!

• holly says:

Can the theatre ticket be used at any cinemas?

• D says:

Aww, I really want this coupon but it won’t allow me to print at work since I have to install the coupon printer :(
    Any suggestions how else I may get this?? Thanks everyone!!

• Megan says:

I can’t install the coupon printer at work either, So I just sent the code to myself so I can print it off at home from my home computer.

• Andrew says:

I understand getting this deal to 12.96 but, How did it get to 4.96?

• Cristina says:

• Meagan says:

yes you can and target has a WAY better deal….. u get cause you can use cartwheel on top of the price match… and target has its own deal get the movie and a doll and they take off 6 and both items have its own coupon and cartwheel…. sorry i’m way excited taking my lil girl after school tomorrow to get the movie…

• C. says:

I’m so excited! This was a purchase I would definitely be making anyway – I was born in ’86 so Ariel was a huge part of my childhood – and $7 off makes it so much sweeter. Thanks a bunch, Hip2Save!

• Mary says:

What kind of deal does Target have using cartwheel?

• Mary says:

Just found the cartwheel deals (10% off DVD and 5% off doll). Thanks Meagan!

• Jocelyn says:

Can’t get into my Scott acct! Not sending my forgotten password! Wonder how much Costco is selling it for – feeling frustrated with this coupon!!!!!!

• DM says:

Thank you to the person who mentioned the Cartwheel deal and price-matching at Target. I wanted the copy that comes with a digital download as well. It normally retails at Target for $27.99. Using price match, Cartwheel, and the $7 coupon, I got the blu ray, DVD, and digital download for $17.28. That’s great, considering if I were to buy the digital download from iTunes, it’s $19.99!!!

• Mary says:

I was able to price match at Target ($19.96) and use the $7 MC and the cartwheel deal AND get the Ariel doll (on sale for $10) which then took another $6 off…ended up paying around $14. 50 for both the DVD & Ariel doll before using my Target red card (took off another 5%).

• Jessica says:

My walmart had 24.96 in the ad for sale price. Did anyone else have that or is my city special?

• malee says:

My Husband just bought The Little Mermaid (the diamond edition) and was able to get it for $19 something without the coupon.

• Chrissy says:

I tried to use the coupon at the Disney Store and they wouldn’t take it. I know I did when I bought Lion King and a few others recently. So I went to Toys R Us and got it for $20 then minus the $7 coupon.