$0.75/1 Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer Coupon (New Link!)

In addition to the $0.75/1 Dunkin Donuts Creamer coupon you can print here, you can also head on over here to print another $0.75/1 Dunkin’ Donuts Coffee Creamer Quart (any flavor) coupon!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Maria says:

Prints with “Redeemable at Safeway or Vons”.

• rebecca says:

Yes, it does say that but it is a manufacturer’s coupon which is allowed at any store that accepts coupons. It’s good to let others know this though since some stores or cashiers won’t even scan it which is a p.i.t.a. It is good until 12/31 so there should be time to find some good deals! :)

• Ariel says:

I keep getting conflicting information about manufactures coupons that say ” redeemable only at such and such store” My local albertsons wouldn’t take them and I guess I acted really put out about it so the manager sat down and told me there was just no way. That they had this big regional meeting and the DO NOT get reimbursed for those coupons and Albertsons lost a TON of money last year from taking those coupons. She said those stores pay to have those particular coupons put out and they really are only valid at those stores. even the ones that just say walmart on the bottom they wont take. its a bummer but i see their point.

• Mimi says:

So is this available nationwide?

• Alexi says:

Anyone seen these yet? Curious on where I can find them and the price.

• Pharmchick says:

I don’t really know what flavored they are supposed to be, at least by their names lol.

• christine says:

One is just cream, one is cream and sugar, one is skim milk and sugar and one is skim milk and extra sugar. it says it on the cap part of the bottle.

• Pharmchick says:

Oh ok, thanks! I’m not sure when out part of the us will get this product so I can’t see what the bottle reads.

Also I wonder exactly how different this is then like, plain ok half n half and sugar based on your description. I would only get it if it was clearer then plain ol cream and sugar.

• Barb says:

I checked their website and so far it’s only in CA, MA & FL. I can’t wait until its available in the Carolinas!

• Ashley J. says:

I was at Stop & Shop in MA yesterday and they had a coupon right by the creamer for $1 off. The price before the coupon was $3.74, so after it was $2.74 for a pretty large container, and cheaper than store brand!

• Save your money. Trust me. I am the biggest DD fanatic that there is. Saw this at Market basket for 2 for $5 and jumped for joy. Could not wait to try it. It does sweeten your coffee..but does not do much for lightening it…and I got extra extra…and it makes your coffee thick and chalky…hard to drink…can’t wait to get through this cup that is going slowly ..I also have DD coffee..which I must say, the coffee in the store is nothing like what you buy straight from DD..and DD is now cheaper than it is in the stores…a pound for $5.49….been loving it…but don’t touch that cream…nononoono…I would not take a free bottle.

• Mark says:

I have to say I disagree. I’ve been shopping at Roche Bros. Who only presently is carrying the unsweetened and skim milk versions . Bought a bottle of extra cream and sugar last week and realized that this is the secret sauce! It makes an average k kip brand taste just like Dunkin Donuts coffee . Good stuff and will return fit more!

• I have to disagree too. I got the unsweetened and I just LOVE it! Made my home DD taste more like the store DD. Yum!