*HOT* FREE Copy Of “Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals Cookbook” (Supplies Are Limited!)

UPDATE: Sorry, all! Their site appears to have completely crashed due to the traffic. :(

Wow! Hurry on over here to score a completely FREE copy of “Molto Batali: Simple Family Meals Cookbook”! Just click the “Continue” button and fill out your info. Note that they are getting hit hard with traffic so you may have to refresh a few times to get this to work.

* Offer valid on 10/13/13 only, while supplies last. Supplies are extremely limited. Requests must be received by 11:59:59 EDT on 10/13/13. Limit: one (1) request per person/household. Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of cookbook.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• tspraggins says:

took 20 mins and alot of patirnce, ready to try some new recipies.

• Shawnte says:

It says I was successful! Hope I get one. Thanks so much for the information!

• T says:

Just got one!

• carrie says:

I just did it and it gave a positive response :) I hope we get it.

• Ashley says:

I got it-no problems! Site was fast. Of course it’s 2:50am here :)

• Cathy says:

I just tried again just now..I could get in last night but it never confirmed it got my submission…this time it did…Im hoping I still get one.

• Keri says:

it said recieved last night at 12:15 if i actually get it ill let you know!

• Ashley57 says:

I got in this morning, so let’s see!

• Jennifer says:

Thank you so much!!! Just got it at 7:45 AM Eastern time. Love Cookbooks!!!

• Amanda says:

I just got through too!

• summer says:

Easy to get through now. 8am eastern

• Tara B. says:

Woohoo! Working well now! One teacher gift half way done! Gotta get some pasta now! :)

• TH says:

I saw sweepstakes…maybe only some of us will get one…hope i do!

• norma says:

Got it no problem can not wait to put it to use .

• lily says:

Got it :D

• Sheri says:

For those that just submitted this morning, the rules above said the submission had to be received by midnight last night, so you may not get one.

• Kim says:

I also sent one in this morning no problem… Wonder why it is taking submissions if its no longer valid… You think it wouldn’t be working. Hope I get this .. Love him on The Chew!

• Alana says:

mine just said it was received..not sure what that means?

• Michelle says:

Has anyone actually received this in the mail yet? I’m not sure how to find out if I’m getting one or not! Thanks!

• Sarah says:

I was able to get through right away when this was posted but never received anything.

• aleks says:

I never got mine either but I did go to the site that we ordered it from and there was a toll free # (see below), maybe we should call and see if they can direct us to someone that can help?

There are no sweepstakes available at this time.Offer valid between on 10/13/13 only, while supplies last. Supplies are extremely limited. Requests must be received by 11:59:59 EDT on 10/13/13. Limit: one (1) request per person/household. Void where prohibited, restricted or taxed. Offer valid to individual consumers; requests from groups, clubs or organizations will not be honored. Word must be spelled exactly as set forth above. Participation via text message requires a two-way SMS-enabled mobile phone and wireless service. Standard messaging and data rates apply for all text messages sent and received. May not be available with all service providers or for all handsets. For help, text HELP to 55155. To quit, text STOP to 55155. By providing your contact information, you acknowledge that Unilever may also send you information, samples or special offers it feels may be of interest to you about Unilever brands or brands from other carefully-selected companies. If you would like more information about Unilever’s privacy policy, visit http://www.unileverprivacypolicy.com or call 1-866-204-9750. Sponsor, ShopRite, Wakefern Food Corp. and Advantage Sales & Marketing LLC d/b/a Integrated Marketing Services are not responsible for transmission errors, or for illegible, lost, late, damaged, incomplete, inaccurate, delayed, misdirected requests and such will be void. Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution under mail fraud statutes. Purchase, sale or trade of any offer requirement is prohibited. Allow 6-8 weeks for shipment of cookbook. © 2013 Unilever. All rights reserved.