Walgreens: *HOT* Mars Candy Bags Only $0.82

As I mentioned in the Walgreens weekly deals, you can score awesome deals on candy this week! Even sweeter, it currently appears that when you purchase Mars Fun or Snack Size bags of candy, you’ll score a $0.50 Register Reward with each one purchased in the SAME transaction. Keep in mind that this is not working on the Hershey’s and Nestle bags of candy – just the Mars. If this is also happening at your store, check out the *HOT* deal you can score

Buy 3 bags of Mars brand fun or snack size candies 9.8 to 11.6 oz $1.99 each
Total = $5.97
Use the $2/3 Mars Chocolate Brand Candies 7 to 11.5 oz coupon found here
Or use the $1.50/3 Mars Brand Fun Sized Bagged Candy coupon found in the 9/15 RP (Exp. 10/31!)
Or use the $1/2 M&M’s, Twix, or Snickers + more Fun-Sized Bags coupon found here
Pay as low as $3.97 total
Get back possibly three $0.50 Register Rewards
Final cost $2.47 for all 3 bags, just $0.82 per bag!

*Please note that this deal may or may not work for you… but even if you only score one $0.50 Register Reward, it’s still a great price to pay for candy! :)

Head here and scroll down to check out even more candy scenarios and coupons!

(Thanks, Kaylene and all you other readers who commented and emailed!)

• joanna says:

these were not ringing 1.99 last night in my store. it was $2.50 each. i bought the snickers fun size. the snickers minis were still 3.79 for the same 11.5 oz. but i still had a good deal with the walgreens coupon and the manufacturers coupon. thanks!

• maggie says:

At my store the snickers minis were marked $3.79 but when I scanned it at the price checker it rang up as $1.99

• Mel says:

At my Walgreens, Snickers minis were in the 2/$7 (or $3.79 wyb just 1) Box. I was hoping they were $1.99 but when I checked out it was the only bag that rang reg price so I had the cashier void it. Did get 3 .50 RRs for buying 3 fun size snickers variety bags.

Collin I wish my Walgreens candy looked like that!! Mine just had 1/2 of an aisle of candy and the rest was decorations & stuff!! I had to dig to find 3 mars fun size!!!

• smellyann says:

Worked for me! I did it 2x this morning!

• Cindy says:

I bought seven bags of Hershey candy bars in one transaction and got seven RRs for 50 cents each!

• Lindsay says:

I got Hershey’s and Mars candy and got all my RR in one transaction

• Lindsay says:

Even better deal if you have the $1 off Snickers PB squares. You can do them all in one transaction and still get all your RR :)

• Dawn says:

it actually printed 6 .50 rr for me when buying 6 hershey bags.

• NCcouponista says:

Has anyone tried the deal on Nestle chocolate??

• jill says:

I did it once and got three then again and got two for three bags. I am guessing this is some sort of mistake so go now before they fix it. I have only got one RR per trans. before even if you buy more then one of the item.

• Lory says:

This morning I got (3) $0.50 RRs when I bought my Mars, then I rolled them into my Hershey. I then received $.50 RRs for each of those bags. Then I rolled them into my Nestle! I have WAAAYYY to much candy in my house right now! DANGER!

• Crystal says:

I have way way too much candy in my house as well. :) but this is such a hot deal that I might just go buy some more. hopefully i’ll get multiple RR in one transactions.

• Ann says:

just bought 8 bags, and got 8 rr!

• Jarred says:

Is the colgate coupon still available? What zip code?

• Amy ODonell says:

IT DID WORK FOR ME ON NESTLE. TWO BAGS IN ONE TRANSACTION GOT TWO RR.

• Andrew says:

Just returned back to Wags after this mornings Snicker PB RR. I used that RR for other items besides candy. Then, I did a second transaction in which purchased Kit Kats and Reese PB and 2 RR printed for me.

• kelly says:

cant you also use the October Wags coupon on Mars candy for a better deal?

• No, as that coupon expired yesterday. :(

• Dorothy says:

I used the new Walgreens booklet 10/27-11/27 and used the coupon in it on the Mars M&Ms candy 9.9 to 12.6 oz. I bought the fun size plain 11.0 oz. and the peanut 11.23 oz. It doesn’t say only Christmas candy it says chocolate candy. It says $1 off 2. The coupon wouldn’t scan so they modified the price to $1.49 MOD on my receipt. I also had the coupons for $2 off 3 bags of Mars candy and also received the .50RR on each bag of candy. I bought 11 bags of candy. Happy Halloween!

• wheresthedeal says:

It didn’t scan because its for the loose M&Ms – my store would not manually input it because of that and they showed me that it scanned for the loose bagged M&Ms.

• Dorothy says:

I didn’t think there was a coupon in the new Walgreens booklet. It was when I was using my other coupons for $2off 3 Mars candy and getting ready to pay when the cashier said there was a coupon in the new booklet and I thought okay. Thanks Wheresthedeal

• Paula says:

I don’t think so-the October coupon booklet expired yesterday 10/26.

• Kathy says:

Worked for me on Hershey’s bags. Bought 3 and got 3 RR’s of 50 cents.

• K says:

It worked on mars candies for me but not reeses…. Only got 1 for 3 bags i bought… But still a great deal!

• Katie says:

We bought 7 bags – 5 Mars and 2 Nestle and got 7 $.50 RR – 5 say “compliments of Mars Chocolate” and 2 say “compliments of Nestle Chocolate.”

• Katie says:

Oh, and none of ours were marked in-store, we just had to look for the ones that were the correct size. I think most were marked at $2.99.

• Ashlie says:

PAN10-FKMH8VXQF7
    Free medium handmade pizza at Domino’s with $10 purchase. Expires tonight at 11:59 EST. Hope someone can use it!

• Michele says:

I purchased 16 bags and received (16) .50 RR. I purchased all Mars products.

• jeff says:

18 bags here and all RR printed out. thanks collin

• katherine says:

i used the $1/1 M&M in today’s RP bought 6 bags in one transaction and got 6 RR. love cheap candy.

• Blia Xiong says:

Was wondering if we could use previous RR to the transaction? Not the RR that come with the candy.

• Paul says:

Darn it. I did forget that RRs, generally, don’t roll at Walgreens. I bought 2 bags of PB Snickers in separate transactions today and the $0.50 RR didn’t print from the second transaction. I wasn’t that bothered. But, I didn’t remember that would happen.

• Teri says:

Has anyone tried this today? :)

• Amy says:

It worked for me today around 11am. Bought 3 bags in one transaction and 7 bags in the second and received 10 of the RR!

• Tara says:

Tried this deal today and no register rewards printed. I bought 6 bags of hershey’s brand varieties. The manager gave me cash instead of the RR (yahoo!) as our ad stated you would get a .50 RR for Mars/Hersheys/Nestle bags.

• Lindsay says:

Bought 6 bags Mars brand and got all 6 RR in one transaction. This was at 9am in Northern VA.

• Ariana says:

Bought 13 bags of Mars in one transaction and 13 RR printed!

• Ariana says:

I am new to the RR program. Can you use multiple RRs in one transaction? Thanks!

• Yoko says:

RR is manuf. coupon and you can use one per item. For example, if you have 10 items with 3 manuf. coupons, you can use 7 RR coupons in one transaction in addition to 3 manuf coupons you have (10 coupons for 10 items). The number of manuf. coupons (including RR coupons) can’t exceed the number of items you are buying, except Walgreens store coupons.

• Ruthie says:

Still working as of now:) just bought 13 bags and got 13 RR back!!!!

• Jenny says:

Worked in KS just now! Bought 15 various brands, got 15 RR…only thing now, have to go back and buy 15 different items to use them, forgot policy is only 1 coupon/RR per item…

• Stacia says:

Just worked in IL.
    I did try to buy 2 more and use those 50 cent RR and it didn’t roll. :( What are we gonna do with all those 50 cent RRs???????? I did buy 3 mac and cheese cups that were $3/3 and used 3 of the 50 cent RRs.

• Yoko says:

I bought Walgreen store brand chap sticks for $0.99 each and they were Buy 2, Get 1 free. So, I bought 3 of them for $2 and used 3 x $0.50 RR from the Halloween candies.

• Jennifer says:

I used my $0.50 RRs to buy the $0.69 cans of soup, so Campbells Chicken Noodle or Tomato soup for $0.19 a can

• Jodi says:

The Kraft Mac and cheese is .79 with the in-ad q. Not sure what the limit is, but that would be perfect. Great donation item, too.

• trippy79 says:

This might seem like a silly question, but do you have to do multiple transactions for RR’s or can you do it all in one and get multiple RR’s from the same product?

I’m asking this because I’m confused on how this works because I’ve done multiple transactions before to get RR’s (toothbrushes) and never had an issue until this morning when I went to get the Snickers Peanut Butter Mini’s for $1.99 a bag with the $1/1 coupons I had, but the cashier told me that I can’t do multiple transactions for items that give RR’s because it’s against their policy and always has been. She would not sell me the candy unless I bought both bags in 1 single transaction, so because I wasn’t sure if I’d get both RR’s or just one I kindly declined, put them back and left the store. =(

• Shirley says:

I just bought 2 snickers and 1 musketeers used the $2/3 coupon and got 3 50 cent RR’s in one transaction.

• Little Mrs. Cook says:

Bought 9 bags today, Mount Prospect, IL. …
    Thank you!

• Little Mrs. Cook says:

I was about to roll the three 50 cents RR to buy more chocolates but the cashier told me that if I use them, I won’t get RR anymore.
    I have a question, why we can’t use the $4.50 RR to pay for the chocolates that has final cost of $4.51?

• rose says:

RRs don’t normally roll at Walgreens. You can use RRs to pay, but at Wags, there is a coupon to item ratio. If you have 1 item and 5 .50 RR’s, the register will only accept 1. You’d need 4 fillers so the other RRs have something to attach to.

• Little Mrs. Cook says:

Thanks Rose…

• ashley says:

Has anyone tried this today?

• Brittany says:

Yes! And it was an even better deal for me! My Wags had all this variety buy 2 get a third for $0.01. With the $2/3 coupon I ended up paying $2 and tax for 3 bags. PLUS I got the $0.50 RR on all three!

• Jasmine says:

FYI, I saw this deal here and did it today. I had read that the RR was only printing multiple times if you bought Mars, but It also worked for me on Hershey’s stuff. I bought a bunch of candy bags all in one transaction and ended up with 12 .50 RRs printing out, including multiple Hershey’s ones ;D