Cheryl’s.com: 6 Assorted Cookies AND $10 Reward Card Only $6.99 Shipped

Cheryl's CookiesAre you looking for a way to brighten someone’s day or maybe you’re searching for that perfect Thank You gift? :) If so, here’s an inexpensive yet still super thoughtful idea! Head on over here to snag 6 FREE Cheryl’s Cookies + a $10 Reward Card to use on a future purchase (a $21.99 combined value!) for FREE…. all you’ll have to pay is the $6.99 cost for shipping! YUM!

Cheryl's CookiesBy the way, if you’ve never tried Cheryl’s cookies, they’re delicious and definitely a treat! They also make perfect gifts for teachers, new neighbors, co-workers and more! Check out what Hip2Save readers have to say about Cheryl’s cookies…

Just in case some of you have never had these before, they have the best cookies and brownies.. so yummy!

I had sent my parents cookies for Halloween. They came in a cute ghost bucket. They love these cookies. I have ordered several times and have never been disappointed.

I grew up in Columbus, OH where Cheryl’s originated. Their buttercream frosted are hands down, the best cookies I’ve ever had! I crave them! And ALWAYS make a stop when I’m home visiting! I will be snatching this up right now!

Go through ShopAtHome.com for 6% cash back or Ebates.com for 6% cash back!

• brandice says:

Their cookies are not all that special to me….just my 2cents

• PW says:

I agree with Brandice.

• shopper says:

Before they became owned by 1800flowers inc, the cookies where great and made a fun gift (musical boxes)! They were individually wrapped and given frozen, now the cookies are smaller, not frozen and quality has changed. Enjoy to those who still enjoy them :)

• Renee says:

I live in Ohio and we have 2 stores here in my town. The cookies were much tastier when they allowed the stores to actually bake them on site. Now they are all baked in Columbus and shipped to the stores. Some cookies are better than others-the frosted ones and I always enjoyed the sugar cookies with m&ms. The only reason we visit lately is because I got a bunch of BOGO free coupons for them at a charity event. Otherwise we get cookies from Great American Cookie Company-good cookies but terrible customer service from Dayton Mall store.

• Marcy says:

friends have said the same Brandice. So I won’t be purchasing them.

• Angie says:

I think their regular cookies (chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, etc.) are not worth the premium price, but the frosted sugar cookies are YUM!

• Sarah Saver says:

I ordered the $6.99 dealio, plus I sent a get-well cookie to a friend for $5.00 including shipping. I figure I’ll use the $10 gift card to buy two more gift cookie cards in the future (maybe even for teacher’s gifts), and pour myself a nice big glass of cold milk when my cookies arrive!

• Teri says:

My family LOVES the frosted sugar cookies!!! But all the other flavors that came in the variety pack I purchased are still unopened on the shelf but, with holiday baking coming up I will be crushing them and using them in other recipes so all is not wasted:)

• Kristi says:

It says its out of stock

• Stephanie says:

I’ve ordered from them multiple times (when there is a great deal) and while their plain flavors (chocolate chip, sugar, snickerdoodle, etc) are nothing to write home about, I recently bought their 36 cookie variety pack and it included Blueberry Muffin cookies. They were DIVINE. Really. Amazing. I wish they sold them separately. I flipped through the catalog, and searched online and couldn’t find a sign of them anywhere. Sad. Their frosted cookies are also delicious but the Blueberry Muffin ones were beyond compare.

• Kat says:

I bought the living social deal and personally, was disappointed. I guess I was expecting homemade quality lol. They aren’t awful, but I don’t think they are worth what we paid even with the voucher.

• Jessie says:

Their Cookie Club is on sale right now. $12 for 12 cookies. They deliver one each month. I plan to order this for my four year old who absolutely enjoys getting mail.

Here’s the link

• Elaine says:

Thank you! What a fun idea for my granddaughter who lives out of state and loves to get mail!

• Bobbi says:

When I read the details about the cookie club, it sounded like they send 12 cookies each month and they charge you $12/month. So you might want to make sure before ordering.

• Cindi says:

I concur with those who mentioned the sugar cookies being what makes them unique and yummy! Plus their buttercream frosting is actual BUTTERcream – no shortening or margarine, and there aren’t any preservatives in the cookies. I like the mint chocolate chip the best!

• paintfrog says:

I won a large box of these cookies a few months ago. I think it was around 48 cookies total! I enjoyed the orange frosted, but overall I don’t think these cookies are anything special. I know it’s the convenience of purchasing cookies already made, but I would rather bake my own and save my money.
    One flavor, the root beer float cookie, was particularly unappetizing…

• AF says:

You won’t get any cash back on these from any of the cash back sites. They don’t give cash back on shipping or tax. They will only refund a portion of the price paid for the item.