High Value $2.50/1 Oregon Cafe Product Coupon = Possibly Only $1.18 at Walmart

In addition to all the new and reset coupons I mentioned earlier, head back over to Coupon.com to print a high value $2.50/1 Oregon Cafe Product coupon! If you can’t find this coupon, head here and click on the Sign-in link in the upper right corner to log into your account at Coupons.com. Next click on your name in the upper right hand corner to show the drop down menu and finally, click on “Your Profile”, set your zip code to 62946 (IL) and click “Submit Changes”. Then click back on this link and the coupon should show up already clipped.

This product comes from the makers of Oregon Chai and is available in 3 flavors: Vanilla Latte, Mocha Latte, and Caramel Latte. YUM! :) The 16.9 oz containers of Oregon Cafe are priced at $3.68 according to Walmart.com, so they’d be only $1.18 after this coupon (if they’re the same price in store). This seems like a great deal as these containers make 8 lattes… so it’s like you’re paying only $0.15 per latte! Not bad!

(Thanks, Printable Coupons and Deals!)

• Mel says:

Are these any good? I tried few product were very cheap or free, but if it’s not good, I’ll pass. I’ll leave it for somebody who likes it (I guess taste buds do differ)

• Amanda M. says:

I tried the caramel latte and did not like it at all— I tried the concentrate a few different ways since I really wanted to like it and it still ended up in the garbage. Their chai concentrate is wonderful- the latte, not so much.

• Juanita says:

Agree, the chai powdered concentrate in the packets is great, but this is just okay. Sorry to see the coupon is only good on this, not other Oregon Cafe products.

• Steph says:

Coupons.com wouldn’t let me change my zipcode. It kept saying I needed to changed the state, and I did. But it kept saying the zip and state didn’t match so I gave up.

• Yona says:

The other flavors were a little on the light side for me, but the newer Vanilla Latte has a stronger flavor that I like.

• Jenny says:

Where are these found in the store? I tried to Walmarts and neither had any. 38134. Memphis, TN here.