Macy’s: New $10 Off $25 Purchase Coupon (Valid Until 1PM on 12/27-12/29 Only)

If you’re planning to do some shopping this weekend, then be sure to take advantage of Macy’s new $10 off $25 Purchase WOW! Pass! This pass is valid in-store only today, December 27th through December 29th until 1PM daily.

Use this savings pass on all sale and clearance apparel and select home items (exclusions do apply so be sure read the fine print on the coupon) in-store only.

(Thanks, Freebies for a Cause!)

• Thanks! I’m hoping to find a Waterford crystal ornament on clearance. Here’s hoping there’s one left!

• Amp says:

Got toddler sweater for $6 each and slim fit dress shirts for my husband for $8 at macy’s one day sale yesterday!

• ridy says:

got cuisineart stainless steelcookware set 11 pcs for 118 after tax. it usually 300 $ and it was 160 after sale

• tracy says:

Loving Macy’s clearance racks!!!! Went yesterday and got 4 pair khaki’s, 1 dress, 1 skirt, 1 shirt all for $22. I used a $10 gift certificate and 20% off coupon…. I am going back today with this $10/$25 coupon to hopefully score some more clothes for me-me-me-me-me!!!!!! Thanks for posting this coupon and all coupons throughout the year – I really love your site and all you do to help me save my family money! Happy New Year Colin. From my family to yours.

• Leigh R says:

Loved the One Day sale yesterday! I just found out about their Maison Jules line; it’s like a cheaper version of Anthropologie! I got a casual shirt, work blouse, and 5 pairs of thermal pajamas all on clearance. The shirts weren’t really a *steal* but the pajama section has everything down to $8-10 each. Combined with my free Macy’s gift card from that App debacle and two Christmas gift cards, I still have money left over! Enjoy shopping this weekend, Hip 2 Savers!

• adam says:

Macy’s please stop having a 1pm cut off time. Some don’t ever have that time of day available. If I knew there was a coupon available and it was good earlier that day (and the next morning of course), but not when I was shopping, I won’t make the purchase. Driving out of my way at a certain time of day to get a sale, negates the whole idea of the sale.

Black Friday time cutoff I get, any other time of year makes me scratch my head.

• b says:

Loot of exclusion on this coupon as usual. Most of the good deals in store is marked as Everyday value or other labels which are in the exclusion list

• Brandi says:

Thanks! I used this coupon to get kcups. They were on sale for $9.99. So I got 3 (18) count boxes for $19.97. Good deal in my book.