Babies R Us: Buy 1 Get 1 FREE BabyGanics Products (Wipes, Laundry Detergent + More)

Once again, BabyGanics products are on sale buy 1 get 1 FREE over on BabiesRUs.com! Note that diapers are excluded from sale; however, the wipes are part of the Buy 1 Get 1 Free offer! Even sweeter, you may be able to score FREE in-store pickup (if available at your local Babies R Us)!

Check out a few highlights…

BabyGanics Newborn Value Pack Wipes – 400 Count $13.99
*After Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale, only $7 each!

BabyGanics Loads of Love 3X Concentrated unscented laundry detergent 64 loads $14.99 (Reg. $17.99)
*After Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale, only $7.50 each!

BabyGanics Loads of Love dryer sheets 120 ct $7.99
*After Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale, only $4 each!

BabyGanics dish dazzler dishwasher detergent $6.99 (Reg. $8.99)
*After Buy 1 Get 1 FREE sale, only $3.50 each!

Be sure to go through ShopAtHome.com for 1% cash back or go through Ebates.com for 1% cash back – every little bit helps!

(Thanks, Freebie Radar!)

• Alli says:

Hopster.com has babyganic coupon to save a bit more.

• Ketsy says:

Thank you. JUst printed some and heading out there. Cheap or not, I got a $10 free code from Toys R Us because they cancelled an online order during the holidays. I’ll get like 2 wipes and two diapers for around $10 :D Yay!

• RL says:

Warning. I just read the latest issue of Consumer Reports Shopping magazine last night. They rated the babyganics dishwasher detergent dead last. The article said it did not clean dishes at all and left a film. Just an FYI in case anyone was planning to purchase.

• kk says:

I found 1 off babyganics product coupon on hopster.com

• Amy says:

Anybody ever try the wipes before?

• Amber says:

It looks like you can only get 1 item free. Anyone else trying to buy multiple items and only the first item is showing that it is free?

• J says:

I’ve tried the wipes and personally didn’t care for them. It was a cpl years ago and I can’t remember exactly what it was I didn’t like but I remember thinking I wouldn’t buy them again. Just for reference purposes I really like Huggies wipes.

• Jen says:

I am curious about their diapers! I really like meijer and target brand, what are others reviews? I also love Cvs and target wipes. Not a fan of thick wipes, so maybe these would t be for me. But diapers anyone??

• Montanna says:

I love their diapers! They’re bigger than up&up and hold so much more. They’re more $$ but they go on sale fairly often.

• Brittany says:

They are ok. I usually purchase when they are b1g1, but I thought they were usually closer to 9.99 regular price. I would say they are similar to a lower quality huggies wipe, but not flimsy like pampers wipes.

• LC says:

I bought their body wash and cream for eczema at TRU for my child when they were on BIG1 months ago. Very disappointed with their products.

• Rebecca says:

I’m surprised. My 7 month old has very bad ezcema & these work best for him. And we’ve tried a ton of stuff, including prescription creams & wash.

• Anna says:

Burt’s bees or honest company healing balm are the the best for skin problems even for adults! Better than prescription stuff

• a says:

my daughter reacted badly to honest co healing balm…we now only use badger organic balm and it is the only thing we have found to work for us. amazing how everyone’s skin is so different.

• Miranda says:

I have been using the laundry detergent and stain removal spray since my daughter was a few months old. (She’ll be 2 in March). I love the lavender scent and they both seem to work great for us.

• oksana says:

collin, when u put 2 boxes of diapers in cart, it is bogo!! i dont kno why they state *excludes diapers.. mayb the small packs?

• crystal finster says:

The small packs of diapers are ringing up bogo free! That said, this was online a couple of days ago, but when I went in store to buy there since I had coupons, I discovered that the instore deal was buy 2 get 1 free, and even then it had to be manually adjusted. So maybe call before going?

• Chel says:

Is this also ava at the store

• Skynypig says:

I love their wipes and lavender cleaning spray but their dryer sheets are the worst. They do not get rid I the static.

• Brittany says:

Off topic but does anyone know how often Target has there buy 1 pack of wipes get one for $1 deal. I need to stock up again.

• 19064mom says:

We used to use the wipes all the times but didn’t like the fuzz and they were dry which meant I used more. We’ve switched to the natural wipes bj’s carries and like them much better.