Score $1/2 Fresh Express Salad Coupons AND Possibly $50 in Coupons Throughout the Year

Head here to join the Fresh Express Salad Swap to score some great savings! Check out the email I received from reader, Sue:

Just joined Salad Swap! After signing up I was able to print off a coupon for $1/2 Fresh Express bags (will arrive via email after confirming registration) AND for every 2 bags of Fresh Express, you enter the codes and get additional $1/2 coupons! Shaws in MA has Fresh Express on sale for 99 cents. WooHoo! Makes for 49 cent bags. Good on the spinach too. If you reach 15 bags within 30 days, you get $50 in savings to spend all year-long. Not sure if you posted this yet, but it’s always great to get deals on fresh produce.

So here’s the info:

*Enter the bag codes from Fresh Express salads into your Salad Swap account.
*For every two bags you enter—up to 14 bags in 30 days—they’ll email you a coupon.
*Enter 15 salad bag codes within 30 days after signing up and get $50 in coupons to use throughout the year.

(Thanks, Sue & Couponaholic!)

• Christa says:

Okay, I love me some salad, but that is a LOT of salad to get those coupons… ;)

• Brenda Marquis says:

Do like some friends and I do when you know there’s no way to finish it all! I take care of coupons and shopping and she gives me back half of the cash each time. Since my grown baby boy just moved out, I hate to buy celery, bread, peppers, etc. since the rot before I use them. Now we buy one and split the package and the cost! Go get that salad, lol, I’m sure you have plenty of friends that would love the idea and you’d get the bonus!

• Sarah says:

At my Vons, Fresh Express Salad Kits were 2/$6. There is a $2/1 coupon in the monthly Tony Tantillo (sp?!?) magazine. I also had a $2/1 coupon in my J4U account. Hope that helps someone. :)

• Rachael says:

Awesome – thank you Sue & H2S! I just signed up and entered codes for the 4 bags in my fridge and got 3 coupons! Heads up – I only printed one (the “welcome” coupon) and it expires Jan 21st, 10 days from now. So… I think I’ll wait to print the others and hope the exp date will adjust accordingly.

• CW says:

Thank you we use them all the time!

• Lauren says:

15 bags in 30 days seems like a lot!

• CW says:

Ok I’m not impressed. I just registered and put 4 bags in. I got my welcome email and my two additional links for 2 coupons (because I input four bags). Every single coupon had an error telling me it had already been used and “system code 1003″ message from RevTrax. I didnt get any of my coupons! I emailed them under the help tab, we will see how they respond. Did anyone else get the error? I’m just dumbfounded that not one of the 3 email links to coupons worked!

• She says:

I like the idea. I agree that 15/30 is a little excessive but I’m sure some people can do it. Every two bags entered for a new coupon is more of my speed. I like salad but…

• Shanshan says:

Between the 5 of us we can’t finish even 1 bag per week. Salad in a bag of this Fress Express brand and the Dole brand are all so tasteless! To make them tasteful you have to load up with dressings and croutons– totally defeat the purpose. I tried to buy Earthbound Farm organic veggies, but they discontinued the coupon. Can’t wait for the summer time so we can plant some veggies again… :(

• CW I got the same as u could not print any coupons.

• mary says:

I just came back from shopping at Vons (Safeway) I was in the produce section picking up the fresh express salad kits on sale 2/$6.00 of course I was fumbling thru my coupons when my produce guy came up to me and asked if I have coupons for the salads? I said yes .75 each expired 1/12/2014 he said he has a better coupon for me $2.00 off each bag. the coupon is in the January fresh ideas magazine found in the produce section. Sure enough I was able to pick up 2 Fresh express salad kits (includes lettuce, croutons, dressing I picked up the cesar bacon salad kit Yes bacon is included. $1,00 per bag Yipeee!

• Lauren says:

I’m so glad to see this. I love Fresh Express Salad Kits, but I only buy them when they’re on sale. I live alone, so these provide me a side for 3-4 meals. I don’t think I’d ever be able to enter 15 codes in 30 days, but I’m looking forward to printing the welcome coupon and entering some codes for more coupons in the future. I’m so glad Sue shared this!

Did anyone notice that you can only enter 14 codes in 30 days, but you have to enter 15 codes in the first 30 days to get the $50 in coupons? Those two statements seem to contradict each other.

• Jennifer says:

I think you can only receive the $1/2 coupons up to 14 bags. After that point, you can still submit codes but the coupons will not be issued. At least that is my understanding :)

• Cannielle says:

I love salad and sauteed spinach but 15 bags a month is TOO MUCH! Thanks for sharing anyway.

• nicole says:

I agree they want you to buy a lot of salad to get those coupons maybe if people knew what the $50 in coupons were it’d be a bigger incentive. It probably would be cheaper to buy various heads of lettuce and chop it up than to buy enough bagged salads to score the $50 in coupons.

• Karencoco says:

Great idea for bags of spinach if you juice.

• Kathy says:

I freeze fresh spinach to add to dishes that don’t matter on texture. Like smoothies, lasagna, etc. if you can get close to 15 bags you could always buy some spinach to freeze.

• Pinki says:

If it’s hard to reach 15 bags in 30 days, buy 15 bags over a period of time and don’t enter the codes and sign up for the Salad Swap until after you have purchased 15 bags. I will be using the Tony Tantillo Fresh Ideas magazine and newspaper coupons until I reach 15 bags.

• The fresh baby spinach is wonderful to use as a pizza topping. :)

• nicole says:

Those Fresh Express salad kits are so unhealthy when you add the dressing, cheese and other toppings they include. I do love the Fresh Express spinach though.

• Cindy says:

There is a $1.5off/2 coupon in 1/5/14 ss, HTH

• Anna says:

does anyone know how much they cost at walmart?

• CW says:

They are having huge issues with their coupon print capabilities. I emailed them last night, none of my coupons worked in IE or Chrome, I tried both (5 separate emails, not trying one twice). I sent a very specific email to the help desk attached to the site and I got a generic “send us more specific information and call us” when I did actually give them all the info and I can’t call within their business hours. There is something wrong with their coupon printing system (RevTrax) so if you buy bags I would just clip the info you need off the bag (see site) and save it a week or so until they sort it out.

• gin says:

said I can only print once, which I went to do but it said its already used
    ?????

• Anna says:

The $50 in savings are : 25 coupons that you can print for $2/2 fresh express products that are good for 12 months! This makes for 50 bags of FREE salad since the place I shop at usually has these for $0.99 each! Great deal!

• An says:

My email says get 2 off any 2 bags of Fresh Express Salads. Does it mean shreds are excluded? Salads at my store are approximately $3. May I ask where you buy yours? Thanks.

• Anna says:

Ok, so I happened to have 15 bags of Fresh Express Spring Mix in the fridge… :) We eat at least one bag every day, also Publix had a BOGO sale last week and I did use $1.5/2 coupons. After I entered all 15 codes, I had 7 emails with $1/2 coupons (for the first 14 bags entered) and one email with 25 $2/2 coupons (for the 15th bag entered), just like Anna mentioned above. I am, however, wondering if I should print them all right away and they will have a year long expiration date, or if I can print a couple at a time throughout the year as needed because they all might have a short expiration date like Rachael mentioned above with the “welcome” coupon?.. But with the second option, would I even be able to if it says “WARNING – YOU CAN ONLY PRINT ONCE!”?.. A little confusing. Has anyone tried printing the $2/2 ones yet?.. Thanks so much!

• Stephanie says:

As a heads up, I printed these out. They print out all at once, but with staggered expiration dates of approximately 1 expiring every 2 weeks through to the next year. I guess a few may be wasted as I will only buy them when they’re on sale, but you can always use the future expiration ones.

• Anna says:

Thanks so much, Stephanie! I guess I’ll wait for the next sale to come around to print all those. You can also get rain checks whenever the next sale starts, so then you can use the coupons before they expire without having to wait for another sale. But I’m sure you already do that :) This is a very “advanced-couponers hangout” website after all :) Thank you again!

• An says:

I thought you can get rain checks only if the product is out of stock. It will not make sense if stores give rain checks when a sale starts so that people can always get the sale price later. Which stores are you shopping at? My stores refuse to give me more than one check even when the product is out of stock.

• Anna says:

Yes, you can get rain checks only if the product is out of stock, and Yes, my store gives out only one rain check per customer. So, No, I don’t get multiple rain checks “just because”. I shop at Publix and the salad kits or combos seem pretty popular around here so they become out of stock very frequently and I get lucky enough to get a rain check.

• gena says:

not able to print your shared coupon, can anyone share a code?