Puma.com: FREE 2-Day Shipping (Today Only!) + Up to 50% Off Semi-Annual Sale = Great Deals

Puma.com is still having their Semi-Annual Sale and offering up to 50% off select items. AND, today only, they are offering up FREE 2-day shipping on every order with the promo code SNEAKERCRUSH at checkout. This is a great time to purchase shoes, apparel and accessories for the entire family. Check out just a few deals…

Axel Women’s Sneakers $35 shipped (reg. $70!)
*This same shoe is selling for $52-$70 on Amazon!

Cell Riaze Women’s Running Shoes $40 shipped  (reg. $80!)
*This same shoe is selling for $80 on Amazon!

Suede 2-Strap Kids Sneakers (select colors) $20 shipped (reg. $40!)
*This similar style shoe is selling for $$24.99-$40 on Amazon!

+ So Much More!

*Go through Ebates for 4.5% cash back or ShopAtHome.com for 6% cash back!

• tam says:

If you are looking for new shoes…FYI I just went to Delias.com where they have an additional 50% off of clearance and many items ship free with Shoprunner. They have Chuck Taylors on clearance for 25 bucks – - with the 50% off, I scored them for just $14 with tax!! $50 shoes! SCORE!!!

• Tia says:

Thanks, Tam! Of course, the shirt I picked isn’t Shoprunner eligible. Great deal on your Chucks though!

• Cristal says:

Just to possibly help someone ordering…I received my cell riaze running shoes in charcoal and they are super cute, true to size and didn’t take time to mold to my foot like some do. The only down side was they aren’t leather (they do state this on the site but I didn’t notice). I’m not sure they will last as long as I want but good price.

• Jen says:

Just last week I purchased those exact purple pumas at Toys’R’Us for $12 without any kind of coupon. If you love Puma shoes for kids, they always have some type or another on sale for kids.

• brandice says: