Amazon: LEGO Technic Rock Crawler $159.58 (Regularly $199.99 – Best Price!) Expired

So if you have a LEGO fan in your household and are looking for an extra special gift idea, you may want to check this out. Amazon is currently offering up this LEGO Technic 9398 Rock Crawler for $159.58 (reg. $199.99!). Yep – I agree that this does still seem pricey, however, this appears to be the best price around for this highly rated set. Plus, this set ships FREE with Super Saver Shipping OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

As a price comparison, this set is selling for $199.99 at both Target and Walmart.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Melissa says:

At that price it would be nice if you could ride it when you get done putting it together!

• SharingMama says:

LOL! You said it! I am in the market for a building set for my soon to be 4 yr old boy. He specifically asked for a LEGO set. ANY SUGGESTIONS…DEALS? This is not in my price range for him…way too young to appreciate this!

• Lana says:

Just the basic sets like firetrucks and that sort of thing that they can relate to. The age ranges on the package are a very accurate guide.

• M says:

Check the Sales & Deals on LegoShop.com. I bought 4 or 5 Legends of Chima sets on there that were 50%.
        Amazon has good prices at times when you can catch them. They had the Lego Movie Business Lair or something set that was on sale $54.99 I recently bought that was $70 reg price.
        Targets online clearance section occasionally has Legos. The trick is catching the sale.

• Nancy says:

I saw a post the other day about Lego clearance sets at Walgreens but I didn’t see at the one Walgreens that I went to yesterday.

• amber Sikovsek says:

Yeah these are for the older child crowd. They are worth every penny, this is minor engineering for children. It requires skill this is not a “no brainer” line of lego toys, these are training for the future as far as gears, mechanics, and they can be computer programmed. I can’t wait till my son is old enough to appreciate these, and I know my fiance will have a blast building these with our son. Its one thing to have a remote control car, its another to have a remote control car that you mechanically built and programmed yourself!