Amazon Expecting Mom Spring Sale: Save an Extra 20% on Select Baby Items = Lots of Great Deals

If you are pregnant or have a little one in your household, you may want to check this out! For a limited time only, Amazon is having an Expecting Mom Spring Sale where you can automatically save 20% on select baby items! Be sure to browse around as you can save on strollers, car seats, and more! Keep in mind that this offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com and will automatically be deducted at checkout.

Here’s a few great deals to get ya thinkin’…

Fisher-Price Kick and Play Piano Gym, Discover ‘N Grow $39.99 (reg. $52.99)
*ONLY $31.99 after extra 20% off applied in cart!

Fisher-Price Deluxe Portable Bassinet, Rock ‘N Play $69.99 (reg. $99.99)
*ONLY $55.99 after extra 20% off applied in cart!

Chicco Keyfit 30 Infant Car Seat and Base $189.99
*ONLY $151.99 after extra 20% off applied in cart!

+ Lots More! Plus, these items ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping on a $35+ purchase OR snag FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum) with Amazon Prime (check out this post for more information on how to score a 30-day free trial of Amazon Prime).

(Thanks, The Savvy Bump!)

• Cara says:

A favorite site of mine is doing an incredible giveaway today for new/expectant moms with tons of great breastfeeding supplies and resources.

• marlene says:

7 months pregnant here…lol but with my last one 3 yrs ago i sign up for the similac,enfamil, and gerber programs and they would send me coupons and i would combine with target formula coupons from there gift bag from the baby registry at the beginning i was scoring practically free formula and also u can use the similac checks at costco becuase its like real cash

• Megann says:

GGEZQEL3 $10 promo code to citrus lane valid for today only I think. I got it in an email. It’s for their shop. Shipping starts at $4.95.

• Serene says:

The clek Foonf is a good deal at $320.

• Mary says:

If anyone is interested, I just received the Victoria’s Secret “Spring On Sale” catalog and inside was a $10 off your $10 order certificate that is valid until May 2. It can be used online or over the phone. I am not going to use it and I was wondering if anyone would be willing to trade for Similac coupons that they have and are not going to use. Thanks!

• Rex says:

Does anyone know when the amazon expecting mom spring sale ends? I’m hoping to get gifts cards for my baby shower so I can buy my items and use the 20% off. Thanks for your replies.

• shelia says:

I have a baby crib that turns into twin bed $100 new bassanet$100 big stroller with visor $80.00 swing with mobile $75.00 play pen $100 walker $40 high chair $ 40 will take $200 for all email foxy0420@hushmail.com for pics items r barely used and in excellent condition