JCPenney: New $10 Off $25 Apparel, Shoes, Accessories + More In-Store Coupon (Includes Clearance Items!)

If you’re going to be out doing some shopping over the next few days, you may want to take advantage of this new coupon from JCPenney! Starting today, March 27th through March 30th, get $10 off your purchase of $25 or more on apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home (see product exclusions below) or save an Extra 10% off watches, furniture, mattresses and custom blinds and shades – valid in-store only.

*$10 off select original, regular, sale and clearance-priced apparel, shoes, accessories, fine jewelry and home purchases of $25 or more. Extra 10% off select original, regular, sale and clearance-priced purchases of watches, furniture, mattresses and custom blinds and shades. Offers good in store only, excluding taxes and shipping charges, 3/27/14-3/30/14. One coupon per customer; one transaction per coupon.

(Thanks, Jennifer, Freebie Radar, & Freebie Shark!)

• Lisa says:

Can I use the $10/$25 with the 10% discount? Thanks.

• Melissa says:

I had a $10 off $10 coupon and a 25% off coupon on Sunday and they said 2 coupons can’t be used together.

• lisa says:

Thanks. Oh well, it’s still a good deal. With this deal, plus the Bath and Body works AND the Kohls cash, shopping will be fun tonight. :)

• sandy says:

Lisa i would ask last weekend i went and they let me use two $10 off $10 and one $10 off $25 they said i could since the 10s were rewards…….

• Ashley Novosad says:

Is there any other coupon we can stack with this! 5 kids and it could make us some pretty cheap summer clothes

• Kelsey allen says:

If you have rewards coupons you can stack them. You get rewards for every $100 you spend you get $10 off of $10. Makes a great deal! If you aren’t registered for rewards make sure you do so by going online or in store.

• DC says:

Do you think you could just show the coupon from your phone, instead of printing? Not sure how Penneys works with that. Thanks!

• Jackie says:

So glad they are now including clearance on these coupons – makes for some really great buys. Also keep your eye out for a coupon mailer from them with a $10 of $10 purchase. Will be heading there during my lunch break today! :)

• marlene says:

havent shopped there in over 2 years after they took coupons away maybe ill go and try to find some clearance items for my baby #3 due in may

• Vergin says:

Hi,
    Do I have to have1 coupon for each transaction or I can print one and use on multiple transactions

• priya says:

My JCP store is closing out and they are not accepting any coupons.

• tbsp says:

Does anyone know if this Q can be used on hair products on the salon? TY!

• heidi says:

When they have the coupon to print like this and not mailed then the code at the bottom is the same for everybody. When they have these I print lots of them and then for every 25.00 I use one. I just keep going to different registers. I have even had the people at the register I am checking at ask me if I am buying more and I have said yes, but I want to use a coupon on this too & they ring me right up.

• Sarah Matusas says:

I am a JCP manager so here are your answers:

Yes, you may use them on salon products!

Yes, you may show coupon from your phone!

No, you may not stack coupons.

However, if you have rewards, you may use a coupon with those.

• Jessica says:

I can’t believe it excludes Levi’s! Darn I wanted to go stock up on jeans for my son… Guess I’ll have to just look at some summer clothes or something… Oh we’ll still a good deal=)

• andrea says:

They exclude Levi’s because Levi’s does not allow Penneys to accept coupons on their products. The Levi’s prices are already lower than most other places. I had to get my son some jeans; he takes a 36″ inseam which Penneys does not carry instore, so we ended up having to go to the Levi’s outlet. I had to pay $40 each and you had to buy 2 to get that price. Penney’s only charges $40 per pair for the same Levis (and you don’t have to buy two).

• Vivian says:

Thank you Andrea. I was going to check out the Levi’s with the coupon and now I don’t have to.