Amazon: Highly Rated Elenco Snap Circuits Pro Set Only $51.62 Shipped (Regulary $99.99!)

Wow! Head over to Amazon where you can score this highly rated Elenco Snap Circuits Pro SC-500 for the lowest price it’s been of $51.62 (reg. $99.99!). As a price comparison, this same set sells for $66.30 on Walmart.com! Plus, this kit will ship FREE with Super Saver Shipping or get FREE 2-day Shipping (no minimum!) with Amazon Prime.

Here’s a fun and engaging way to learn how gizmos and gadgets work. This Snap Circuits Deluxe kit builds more than 500 projects. A Dr. Toy Winner for the top 100 best children’s products, it has easy-to-identify, color-coded parts and teaches electronic circuits through practical applications. Kids can create their own experiments and games, or build their own digital voice recorder, AM radio, digitally tuned FM radio, AC generator, screaming fan, whistle switch and much more. The kit contains more than 75 pieces and the projects are uncomplicated.

(Thanks, Clip and Follow!)

• Val says:

That’s a great price! We have this set and it’s great! We homeschool our son and so it’s very handy to have as a hands on science project.

• Jill says:

My 12 year old son has a few of these Snap Circuit models & I HIGHLY recommend them. Other models are on sale right now as well. I’m getting the Lights Physics Kit to put away for Christmas. Thank you!

• Valerie says:

What is the youngest age you would recommend for this toy? I have a very inquisitive 5 year old. Is he too young?

• CS says:

my 4 year old loves it!!

• Sandra says:

It’s a toy that can grow with the child. My son got this very set when he was 3. His hands weren’t quite strong enough to snap the pieces completely but he sure could follow the simpler machine diagrams and put the parts together where they belonged…just needed a little help from us to snap. Now he is ten and still enjoys this set, although the things he builds are more complicated. It’s an excellent toy for understanding basics of electricity, radio waves, etc… and I recommend it for all ages. It is one of the toys his friends love to pull of his shelf, too.

• Dawn says:

I purchased a smaller set for my 6 year old for Christmas. It’s a fantastic toy! We took it to a car dealership one day when we had to wait a long time. When it was time to leave we were able to pick up all the pieces, put them in the box and KNOW that we had them all because the box has compartments for each piece. I highly recommend!

• Ryg says:

Just ordered this through Ebates, should get cash back :)

• Elizabeth says:

Ooh this looks cool!

• Kristina says:

We got the kit with 750 projects over a year ago and my son loves it. I wanted to comment that the company is GREAT! We needed a piece replaced recently and they have a form on their website where you tell them the part you need and your address and they mail out the part to you for free!!

• Jenifer says:

Love Snap Circuits! Awesome gift item!

• alikia29 says:

Wow! We have one of these. I had no idea it was so expensive. Great toy though.

• Heidi says:

My son has a set and never plays with them. Like new. I’d be willing to sell for cheap!
    hc_newt@ymail.com.