Domino’s: Free Medium 2-Topping Pizza with No-Hitter Baseball Games (Register Now)

Calling all baseball and pizza fans! You can snag a FREE 2-topping pan pizza from Domino’s Pizza this MLB season whenever a pitcher throws a no-hitter! Check out what you’ll need to do…

First, head over here and create an account with MLB.com (if you already have an account, you can skip this step). Then, whenever a pitcher throws a no-hitter this season, head over here and enter your MLB.com account. After each of the first 2 no-hitters, the first 20,000 MLB.com Users to enter their MLB.com accounts will get a code valid for a FREE 2-topping pan pizza at Domino’s.

*Carryout only. Free pizza awarded in the form of a code. Code must be claimed and redeemed within 5 days starting from 12PM PDT the first business day following the no-hitter.

(Thanks, Real Free Stuff for All!)

• Nicole says:

I love dominos so since I don’t follow baseball but love free pizza can one of you many hip2savers contact Collin so she can post that we should sign in to get free pizza!!

• meg says:

Why don’t you contact her? Lol

• Nicole says:

I said I don’t follow baseball so I wouldn’t know when there was a no hitter. I figured it would be to the benefit of everyone for someone who does to let her know so she can relay it to the rest of us.

• Laurie says:

There are very few no hitters in a season.

• mike says:

Way too much work. In my city i can get, any size any # of items for $10 w/ carry-out–for the last decade. I can make my own for less than $3, and I don’t have to jump thru hoops(oops wrong season) to get it.

• Sammie says:

Sorry to ask but I must be blind because I’m not sure how to enter my mlb account one on the site?

• Diane says:

Does it have to be a pitcher from your team on MLB?

• chrissy says:

Is there a way to easily learn when there’s a no-hitter? If not, if someone can share and Colin would be nice enough to post, I’d appreciate it! Thanks! Hope there’s a lot of no-hitters!

• Emmi says:

Download a sports or news app and set up push notifications and it will let you know when there is a no-no. It’s a huge deal when it happens. Homer Bailey had two last season for my hometown Reds. Go Redlegs!

• RB says:

(Leaving a comment to subscribe here to receive comments to learn of a no-hitter if and when it takes place.)

• nl says:

There was a no hitter!!!

• Floyd says:

I know this if off topic but I’m looking into starting my
    own blog and was curious what all is needed to get set up?
    I’m assuming having a blog like yours would cost a
    pretty penny? I’m not very internet savvy so I’m not 100% sure.
    Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated. Kudos