New $2/2 Tide Detergent or Boost Coupon = Possibly FREE Tide Detergent at CVS Thru 5/10

$2.00 off TWO Tide Detergents or Tide Boost

Hop on over to Coupons.com to print a new coupon valid for $2/2 Tide Detergents or Tide Boost (excludes Tide PODS and trial/travel size). If you are a CVS shopper, check out this sweet deal that you can score through May 10th…

Tide Simply Clean & Fresh 25 loads $2.94
Use the $2/2 Tide Detergent coupon found here or use the $1/1 Tide Detergent coupon found here
Final Cost $1.94!*
* If you requested the recent Tide Sample on the CVS site (all gone :( ), it should have contained a super high value $2/1 any Tide Detergent CVS store coupon making this detergent FREE! Sweet! :)

(Thanks, Coupon Pro and for the photo, Pooja!)

• Carol says:

I’m confused, if it costs $2.94 how does my $2/1 coupon I got with my sample make it free? Am I missing something?

• Eunice says:

If you have the $2 coupon from CVS you can stack it with $1 manufacturer coupon so that make it free. Well in my case, I paid $.25 cents for tax.

• L says:

Carol you can stack the CVS $2 off coupon with the Tide printable coupon of $1 Colin linked to make it free since its $2.94. If your store wont take it ask them to adjust the Tide $1.00 coupon to 94 cents.

• Carol says:

Oh, is the $2/1 a CVS coupon so I can use a manufacturer coupon with it???

• Cindy says:

Thank you! Love this deal , you r awesome ! Xoxoxo

• NL says:

I tried to use both the $2 CVS coupon and a $1 manufacturer’s coupon at my local CVS in New York and the cashier told me that it wasn’t allowed because it would create overage. I asked if she would adjust the coupon down, but she said that wasn’t CVS’ policy. I thought it was, however. Does anyone know? I still got it for 94 cents, which is great, but I felt like I should have been able to use the $1 coupon as well. Thanks!

• Trish says:

Same happened to me last time I tried using a coupon making overage here in FL.

• Alicia says:

One of my CVS’s is always awesome about sales and coupons. Apparently the warehouse misread the orders for this tide and sent very few to the stores in my area, so all of them are out. I stopped by the one close to where I work this morning and was told they were substituting with a different Tide (actually a better deal at the $2.94 price). I was able to use both coupons. I bought a can of cat food to take care of the overage. No issues at all. Did you have other items in your purchase or was it just the Tide?

• Pinki says:

At my CVS, the cash register automatically adjusted the coupon down to the price of the Tide.

• Lala says:

I just made sure i had extra items and it works. There is no reason they should not take it or adjust it if she is that worried…I would complain. Not that i only complain i often call or email to praise the good ones too!

• Lori says:

It says in the coupon policy that they will adjust the coupon down. I’ve had to pull it up on my phone before when a cashier was very rude about it. Just keep a smile on your face, be polite, and teach them about their own policy :)

• theresa says:

Sounds like you ran into my sister in law! Hahaha! Sorry that happened to you, try asking for the manager next time, they should just adjust it.

• Trish says:

Both CVS near me are sold out…had to get a rain check.

• TBlady says:

I love CVS rain checks! They don’t expire and guaranteed at some point another great Tide coupon will come out. Just hold on to it.

Pretty sure a $2/1 MF coupon came out last year.

• L says:

They should have beeb able to adjust the coupon down. My store does that. They could have ran the $1.00 off as a .94 coupon. Hope this makes sense.

• Julie says:

I could not find a variation of this that was HE compatible but I got 2 bottles for free (one coupon CVS from my house and one from my moms) and gave them to my boyfriend as they will work in his machine. He thinks its cute when I bring him free or cheap stuff…he says he wishes I could work my deal skills on stuff he needs for the garage. LOL! Thank you Collin for all that you do!!!

• theresa says:

Harbor freight! Do you have one near you? They have coupons for free items all the time and warranty their hand tools!!

• Michelle says:

Were you able to use both of the 2.00 CVS Q’s in the same transaction? I have 2 also and was wondering if I could use em’ both or not. ;)

• Julie says:

Thank you Theresa, I’ve seen posts on here about Harbor Freight but didn’t even realize we have one in town…turns out we do…now I’m super excited!
        Michelle, I used them on 2 separate trips but I don’t see why you couldn’t use them at the same time.

• Tara says:

This Tide is absolutely compatible with HE machines. Only difference is, look on the back of the bottle instead of the front for the HE compatible symbol. You just gave away good Tide that you could have used!

• trippy79 says:

Did this deal earlier in the week, worked without issue. =)

• brandice says:

Yes u guys have to get something cheap to take care of overage

• Lynn says:

I was able to request the free sample, but nothing came up for a coupon. :(

• Norma says:

Why is this detergent so much cheaper? Does it work well as well? Does it smell good?

• TBlady says:

It’s completely brand new. I’ve found with the last 4 years I’ve been couponing that you can get the newest products for FREE or dirt cheap as the manufacturer is trying to get word out about their new product/scent/variation.

Ps it smells great!

• theresa says:

It works just fine and smells great! I have no idea why it’s so cheap but I bought it on a deal at my grocery store figuring if I didn’t like it I could give it away. But I like it. So far I’ve only had one item that didn’t choke as clean as I would have liked, but that may not be the detergents fault.

• Marlena says:

I have a cvs coupon I can’t use came with my sample. I can mail today.., first msg to me with their address at bubsie_98 at yahoo.com :)

• Sarah says:

where can I get a CVS $2 coupon??

• J says:

It came with the samples of Tide detergent that was posted a few weeks ago

• mel says:

you can get a sample by going to cvs.com/tide, they have the Tide w/Febreze to select. don’t know if it’ll come with another cvs coupon if you request it, but worth a shot to sign up anyway!

• Marlena says:

Coupon is gone already. Happy couponing!

• lisa says:

i got mine $2 coupon stacked it with manufacturer $1 — money maker at cvs

• Pam says:

I’ve received my $2.00 coupon and sample in the mail yesterday. CVS here I come!! Love FREE!!

• Debbie says:

Just tried to get sample and it says they are gone. boohoo

• shawynabelle says:

I used mine and got two free tides since my nanny got a sample too and gave me the q yay

• Ana says:

I have a CVS coupon but no CVS in the area, lol. If you want it, let me know!

• Z says:

Promotion at CVS site has ended

• Angelica says:

Hi, I live in washinton and have a cvs coupon but no that store around..

• Kiran says:

Angelica i would love to get that coupon please email me for trade
    sheikhkiran at hotmail dot com

• Kiran says:

i need cvs coupon please email me for trade at sheikhkiran at hotmail dot com
    thanks

• Kim says:

If anyone else has a cvs coupon they won’t use or up for trade please let me know! Leshynski412 at gmail

Thanks!

• Jessica says:

In the $2/1 coupon it says cannot be combined with any other cvs/ pharmacay coupons? So I cant use the printable coupon?

• babyrn says:

So this detergent is not HE compatible? :(

• Will says:

FYI. $2 coupon only one per transaction since it has the same UCP code. It does combine with the $1 coupon from the link. I learned the hard way having to cancel a couple of transactions. Tried to buy 3 and was able to use the $1 three times plus the $2.

• Margie says:

I have my coupons but the three CVS stores near me did not have this Tide. They only had the ones on sale for $11. :(

• mayra says:

Margie if you will not be using the coupon I would appreciate it you email it to me. mayra _ aleja0407 at hotmail.com

• Kelly says:

I love these deals!! :) I have gotten into couponing a lot lately and I have a pretty nice laundry detergent stock pile :)

• Sheila says:

Can I say one again, how much I love this website? I was doing laundry when I suddenly realized I didn’t have detergent. Had to run out and get it at CVS. Getting Tide for $2 with the coupon is a steal in my book.

• Yecenia Sanchez says:

hello i have a $2.00 off coupon for two tide detergents?
    how do i used em? or where?
    im new, i have never coupon before!!
    Its saids “limit of 4 like coupons per household per day”
    what does that mean??