Starbucks: Free Evenings Menu Food Item with ANY Beverage Purchase After 4PM (Select Cities)

Calling all you Hip2Savers who live in Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Portland or Washington D.C.! Through May 31st, head over to a Starbucks location that offers a Starbucks Evening Menu (select cities only!) after 4PM and you’ll snag a FREE Starbucks Evenings menu food item when you buy any beverage. Simply mention to your Barista to use ring code: 2038. For more information, head over here. (Thanks, Robyn!)

And don’t forget there are only 3 days left to grab yourself a half-priced Frappuccino at Starbucks :) ! Through May 10th, participating Starbucks locations are offering up 50% off ANY size, ANY flavor Frappuccino blended beverages during their Frappuccino Happy Hour from 3-5PM! If you’re a My Starbucks Rewards member, you will get an extra hour (until 6PM!) to snag this special Happy Hour offer! Click here for more information.

• glo says:

I was at my local starbucks in south florida for the half off frapps and i noticed a board on their counter that had a month full of specials for my starbucks rewards members that each lasted a few days.It started on May 15th. Some of the offers were $2 off refreshers,50% any salad or sandwich, 50% off any espresso beverage. I’m wondering if anyone else has seen one of these in their area or is it just a local thing?

• cheapcheap goes the mommy says:

I DREAM of actually being able to go into a starbucks ..maybe they should offer a soundproof glass room for me to stick the kids in..that way I could wave at them as I sip my coffee and enjoy the freebies! :)

• Liz says:

I go there everyday and it must be because I have my toddler with me because I’m sick of going and my local store doesn’t have a high chair :(

• Liz says:

Does anyone know what the link is to view the evening menu? It takes me to the locations and then I don’t know where to go from there. Thank you!

• Carketa says:

If you scroll down below all the cities & locations, the link to the menu can be found there. Looks as though they’ve come up with some pretty tasty things

• Gillian says:

There are very few Starbucks that have the evening menu. Even in Seattle, the land of Starbucks, there are just a handful of shops that offer this. I think the closest one to my home is about 10 miles away! Oh well…

• Jackie says:

I was at the Starbucks by my job in northern VA and on Tuesdays they give out free music or tv episodes for iTunes I was able to get a free yo gaba gaba episode :-)

• Stefanie says:

I also got an email for 5 bonus stars if I purchase 5 frappuccinos by May 13, which perfectly coincides with the half-price frappuccino happy hour! Five frapps for half price, plus 5 bonus stars? Sounds good to me! :)

• Mb9826 says:

You cannot use the the half off frap and free meal discount together their reg does not allow it.