Walgreens: Possible Super Cheap Banana Boat Spray Sun Care Products (Thru Tonight Only!)

Calling all of you Walgreens shoppers! You may be able to head there this evening (before midnight) to once again double dip on the sales available this week and next week. You see, select Walgreens locations actually have the sales for the upcoming week start ringing up at the sale price Saturday. Now the time on Saturday may vary… so if your store does in fact have the sales for next week already in effect, here is one deal you may be able to score (through midnight only!):

Remember, this deal will not work for everyone – each store varies on when they start the sales for next week… so please keep that in mind before heading out.

Banana Boat Double Dipping Deal

Deal for 5/18-5/24
Banana Boat Spray Sun Care products, 2/$14

Deal for 5/25-5/31
Banana Boat continuous Spray Sun Care products buy 1 get 1 FREE

Deal Scenario:
Buy 2 Banana Boat Continuous Spray Sun Care products 2/$14
Total after Buy 1 get 1 FREE sale = $7 for 2 bottles
Use the $3/2 Banana Boat coupon found here
Or use the $1/1, $2/1 or $3/2 Banana Boat coupon found in the 4/27 or 5/18 RP or here
Or use the $1/1 or $2/1 Hawaiian Tropic coupon found in the 4/27 SS or 5/18 RP or here or here
Final cost as low as $3 total (with two $2/1 coupons) – just $1.50 each or $4 (with the $3/2 coupon) – just $2 each!

*This sale will ONLY work on the spray bottles – NOT the lotions. Also, keep an eye out for $2/1 banana boat peelie coupons that you may spot on these products.

• Brittany says:

I see that the banana boat spray sun care products were 2/$14 at Walgreens the week of 5/18-5/24. How is it that this deal will work this week? Is it on sale again this week? What does double dipping deal refer to?

• Kathleen says:

Yeah, worked for me!
    Since it was $2/14 til today, but computers already set for the bogo free sale tomoro, buying 2@$7 ea: the register will deduct one of the $7 giving it to u for free… So u will pay $7/2 tonight only… That’s the double dip… When two good price deals overlap on Saturday nite!
    With coupons u pay for that $7 with (2) $2 off coupons leavin u with a total charge of $3/2 sprays! Awesome

• Claudia says:

Deal for 5/18-5/24
    Banana Boat Spray Sun Care products, 2/$14

Deal for 5/25-5/31
    Banana Boat continuous Spray Sun Care products buy 1 get 1 FREE
    So, you if you buy 2, you will get them 2/$14 and bogo, $7 for both, minus coupons
    HTH

• Lisa says:

No deal in Corpus Christi :(

• Gina says:

Anyone tried this in Phoenix Az? Im working right now and debating if I should take an extended lunch to go check

• Ally says:

Worked in chicago. Also, register prints a $3/2 banana boat MQ so i did the deal again :)

• Ali says:

Wait its not going to work on the awesome Banana Boat after care lotion? I love that stuff, I was so excited to go tomorrow.

• max says:

Heads up just left walgreens, manager said wags is considering no more pricing on Saturday for the Sunday ads, so sad here in orlando.

• Abby says:

That’s right it’s nation wide. The Sunday ad will activate at 10:00 pm Saturday night. So if you have a 24 hr store around go there.

• Tina says:

Also, if you use Ibotta, check for $1.25 Banana Boat Sunscreen Spray offers – I had four different ones – as well as, a $6 Banana Boat Bonus offer when you submit three of the Banana Boat rebates.

Additionally, at checkout, I only had the $3/2 q’s, but the BA offered $2/1 mfr coupons (not hangtags) that she had at the cosmetic counter.

• Kelly says:

Worked for me in MN. Also a double dip on Hawaiian tropic! I got 2 for $6.99 and they each had $2 off hang tags on them!

• Jodi says:

Me too! In New Hope. I bought the kids kind 110 SPF for my fair-skinned blonde kids. Total for 4 was $7 including tax and using 4 hang tags! Thanks, Collin!!!!

• Anne says:

Worked great! I was even able to find 2 hang-tag coupons for $2 off 1. I used those on the first transaction and got a MC for $3/2. I did another transaction and used that coupon and got another MC for $3/2. And did it again. :) Thanks! 6 bottles of spray for $12!

• Pao says:

Worked like a charm in Aubrey, Tx, no hang tags bt I used the $3/2 and then the register spit out another $3/2 which I was able to use on a second transaction!!
    got 4 for a total of $8 and then submitted for the (2) $1.25 cash back offers from ibotta, making it for a sweet total of $5.5 for 4 sunscreens!! And they all had a 33% more product in each can!

• Maria M says:

Worked in Mesa,AZ! I even got lucky finding those $2 coupons on the shelf! My girls swim fora swim team year round and I was almost out of sunblock! This came at a perfect time!

• Maria says:

OMG. Worked like it should on the 2 sunscreens and it spit out 3 off 2 MQ and the cashier scanned it for me!!! Got 2 for $4.

• Yesenia says:

Worked in Illinois.. Had $3 in points so I only paid $1 for both out of pocket! :D

• Sunny says:

There is Ibotta for banaboat which makes even cheaper.

• Traci says:

Has anyone tried this in Northern Utah?

• Casey says:

NOTE as of today Walgreens has instructed late night staff in 24 hr stores to place Sunday signs up. Before they were to be set by Saturday shift and new signs up on Sat for Sundays sales. On 6/7 their computer systems are to be set where NO MORE double dipping. I know they’ve said it before but I think corporate is on top of it this time:(

• brandice says:

Can u post a link and not just hersay for this

• handysue says:

Very true my friend works for wags and she got scheduled at 6 am sun just to set up tags.When you double dip wags looses profit.Everyone hates wags until its about double dipping.Im glad they fixed it.Does someone else see something wrong w double dipping even if its wags fault .To go in there to take advantage of something is wrong.Then people complain when you go in Sun and there is nothing on the shelf.

• ssmomof2 says:

Thank you! I scored 6 bottles for a total of $9 + tax using hang tags that they had on them. Can’t beat this price! :)

• Brianna says:

I was set all week to go and get free the free Banana Boat sunscreen at Target. Then 2 days ago on my local news, they reported Consumer Reports rated Banana Boat the least effective sunscreen and did not provide the exact protection they promised on the label. The two brands that shined were Coppertone Water Babies SPF 50 and Equate Ultra Protection SPF 50, which is a Walmart brand. I paid extra for the Coppertone today because my kids are worth every extra penny.

• CW says:

Yup I saw that too. Specifically the Banana Boat Kids was really bad/really off the reported SPF. Bummed because we have 3 bottles at home. They did also include the spray Banana Boats. If you did buy this deal, I’d put it on every hour as the actual SPF rating was low… Can’t remember exactly how much but it was nowhere near 50 SPF.

• Gayle says:

Worked in So Cal.

• Mandy G says:

Thank you so much!!!!! That was awesome!

• Emily says:

I love the sunscreen deals. We have enough for the whole summer thanks to the two Target deals we did last summer! Last week, we bought the after care lotions b/c they were in-stock but I didn’t have the coupons with me. I live two blocks from Target, I thought I’d just bring the receipts back and have them apply the coupon. When I bought my order, Target printed a $3 off 2 coupon. So after both of those coupons and the $5 gift card, I made a little over a $1… and we love the after-sun lotion.

• Erin says:

Banana Boat are also Bogo on Walgreens.com. I got 4 of the continuous spray SPF 30 twin packs for $28.98 + tax! Shipping is free on orders of $25. Makes each can $3.63 without clipping coupons or going to the store!