Target: Possible FREE Runner Runner DVD

Wow! Check out this *HOT* price match deal you can score at Target:

Runner Runner DVD $2.99 (when price matched with Amazon.com)
Use the $5/1 Runner Runner DVD or Blu-Ray coupon found here
Final cost FREE!

* Please note that Amazon’s prices do change often AND that the $5/1 coupon will adjust down (you will not receive money back according to their coupon policy).

And remember… Target will price match an item on many sites (including Amazon.com and Walmart.com!) – you’ll just need to show the price on your mobile device or bring in a printed page showing the current price. Before you head out, be sure to print the Price Matching Policy and keep it with you when shopping. And YES, you can use manufacturer’s coupons in addition to getting the price match. See the screenshot below taken directly from Target’s Price Matching Policy.

• Ju says:

Can you price match this at walmart

• amandaonfire25 says:

Will they apply overage to other items in your cart?

• rick says:

coupons.com says dvd OR blu ray but the printed version it says AND. which is correct?

• Holly says:

This is the same price at BestBuy. Per Target’s policy, the PM BestBuy.com!
    That’s safer option considering the Amazon price may chance. But BestBuy’s sale supposedly ends Saturday.

• Diana says:

Has anyone done this deal yet? I dont want to waste time printing or going if they give me a hassle since wording says “and” they may want me to buy both😳
    ☀️

• Jennifer A says:

I did this deal at Target last night (Minneapolis, MN area), and the register automatically adjusted my coupon down to $2.99. I only paid $0.22 for the tax! :-D

• kim says:

My Target told me that they couldn’t adjust the coupon down to $2.99 because it was a $5 coupon and the register would tell them to give me money back. Onto another Target.

• Lisa P. says:

My Target said the same thing! First off it took them 15 mins. looking at it on amazon. They tried saying that it wasn’t on Amazon. After they wouldn’t take my coupon they said they couldn’t price adjust on price match stuff???? She was the manger and wouldn’t look at coupon policy she said she was to busy.

• Sue says:

My Target deducted the $5 so it was a money maker :)

• Nic says:

i tried this last night at my Target (nebraska) and they did do the price match but would not take the coupon because it says dvd AND blueray :( I ended up not getting because it only had 3 stars on Amazon :)

• Nic says:

blu ray* :)

• Chris says:

I just came back from Target and they did the price match, took the coupon and they DID give me overage on the ACT deal. Making it a money maker.

• Sabrina says:

My Target allowed me to do one item for free, but I did have to remind them of their coupon policy of adjusting down coupons.

• lucretia says:

I was able to price match runner runner, taken 2, the internship, Rio & Alvin & the chipmunks chipwrecked for $2.99 each at my Target store in PA. I paid $9.95 for all 5 movies after the $5/1 coupon for runner runner. Thanks Collin :)

• Andre says:

I bought two but they said the 2.99 price was Amazon Prime, and in Targets policy they don’t price match a third party which is Amazon Prime. There was a price of around $7.00 so they matched it and I paid under $5.00 for two movies… Oh well.

• gg says:

Just got back from target & got 1-they would not price match Amazon Prime, but they tried Best Buy.com & was $2.99. Manager did not want to allow me to use coupon, but she eventually did. Thanks BUT what a price difference, it was at Target for $19.99!!!
    Got a Father’s Day gift for free Thanks Colin great deal

• Barbara says:

Was able to do this deal today at my target. Did have to show them their coupon policy about adjusting down the coupon got it for .24 tax woo woo!

• Jason says:

My Target refused to do the pricematch because of it being an Amazon Prime deal. I said, “What if I have an Amazon Prime membership?” The employee still refused. I wish I had seen the bestbuy.com price :(

• Kelly says:

Went to target today and the manager said that they could not give it free so she price matched the 2.99 but adjusted the coupon to only 2 dollars. I thought that sounded crazy but hey it was still only a dollar.

• Kimberly says:

This was such a great deal I got 3 movies 2 for Father’s Day gifts and one for me!
    Thx

• Nanda says:

My Target would not pricematch because of it being an Amazon Prime deal and it is a paid membership.