FREE Field & Stream Magazine Subscription (Available Again!)

If you missed out on this freebie previously, hurry on over here to score a FREE subscription (12 issues) to Field & Stream Magazine. There are no strings attached and you will never receive a bill.

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• renee says:

I have signed up for one or two of these in the past and now I get dozens of magazines a month. YES, DOZENS! I have tried to call and cancel subscriptions because I really don’t want Cosmo to be coming to my mailbox. When I call they tell me my credit card is being charged for the magazines and that I cant cancel (Its not… I have checked).
    Anyone have suggestions on getting the magazines to stop coming.
    We even moved houses/cities and they still found us!

• katie says:

Ivve had that happen as well. I just put a lengthy subscription hold on them instead (2 years). They stopped for now!

• Laura says:

I have filled out many requests for free magazines through hip2save links and I have only received the magazines I requested. I love, love, love that they are free!

• Ihearthip says:

I usually try going to the mags website and canceling there. or just put them straight into a paper grocery bag and recycle them when it gets full

• Mary says:

Thank you Hip2save!

• Jesslynne25 says:

Thank you my brother will love this!