Target: Great Deals on Tide Pods and Liquid Detergent (+ Clearance CoverGirl & SOL REPUBLIC Headphones)

As I mentioned in the Target Best Deals post last night, Target recently released two new Cartwheel Offers for Tide Laundry Detergent Products…

* 10% Off Tide Laundry Detergent 69 oz or larger
* 10% Off Tide Pods Action Pacs

If you need to stock up on detergent, check out the deal scenarios:

Tide 69 or 75 oz liquid $7.49
Use the $1/1 Tide Detergent Target Mobile coupon (text CLEAN to 827438)
Plus, use the 10% Off Tide Laundry Detergent Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.65)
Plus, use the $2/1 Tide Detergent coupon found in the 7/27 PG (Exp. 8/31)
Or use the $1.50/1 Tide Detergent coupon found here
Or use the $0.50/1 or $1/2 Tide, Era, Cheer, Downy, Bounce Simply Clean & Fresh, Era or Cheer Detergent, Downy Liquid Fabric Enhancer or Bounce Sheets coupon found in the 8/17 RP (Exp. 9/30)
Final cost as low as $3.84!

Tide Pods 35 ct $9.99
Use the $2/1 Gain Flings or Tide Pods 35 ct+ Target Mobile Coupon (text CLEAN to 827438)
Plus, use the 10% Off Tide Pods Action Pacs Cartwheel Savings Offer (will deduct $0.80)
Plus, use the $2/1 Tide Pods coupon found here
Final Cost $5.19!

Also, keep your eyes peeled for CoverGirl Make-up on clearance! Hip2Save reader, Chrissy, spotted the CoverGirl Outlast Nail Polish on clearance for $1.48 (reg. $4.99) and I spotted this same deal at my local Target store! Pair these clearance finds with the $1/1 or $3/2 CoverGirl Product coupon found in the 7/27 PG or the $0.50/1 coupon found here to possibly score FREE nail polish!

And finally, be sure to check your local Target for an amazing buy on the SOL REPUBLIC Tracks HD On-Ear Headphones – rumor has it that many Target stores across the country have these on clearance for around $37 (regularly over $100!). I went to find these at my store in Boise and they were sold out – hopefully, you all have better luck!

(Thanks, Totally Target and Chrissy!)

• Katherine says:

I went to Target.com for headphones and all the SOL REPUBLIC headphones are not available in-store and full price online, so this must definitely be a YMMV.

• Shelby says:

If you’re not used to on-ear headphones, you may be disappointed- it is definitely something you have to get used to, and it can irritate your ears and cause sweat. Just FYI!

• Hermoine says:

My target didn’t allow me to use CG coupon on clearance products
    Ended up buying without coupons

• Hermoine, I don’t understand why your Target didn’t accept your coupon!! unless the coupon was more than the total price. Target will not adjust your coupon to the price. that’s why I got 4 nail polishes/4 lipsticks to pay only $1.13.

• Marcie says:

I was able to find the headphones! I bought a pair. Does anyone have them and do you love them?

• Mia says:

Got 2 nail polishes for free at Vancouver WA :-) they had just one color on clearance all others colors ring up at 4.99. Thanks Collin for info :-)

• Jenn says:

Found the headphones today in Kansas City MO

• Christine says:

Got two sol republic headphones today in troutdale, oregon. OOP $70 for both after target card discount. The sound is really great and the electronics guy was a little jealous I think. He raved about how the rep came in and how great they were and if he’d seen them he would have bought one. But I bought both so…… too bad :)

• Misako says:

We found/purchased the sol headphone too! My husband is using it now and he says the sound is really good. Thanks for the posting Colin!!

• I only found one nailpolish with the clearance sticker on it but the entire 3 rows of those kind of nail polishes had a clearance label in front of the shelf. mostly all the rows were empty; when I did the pricecheck, the nail polishes without the clearance sticker rang up at $4.99. I asked for assistance and the girl working there told me to take the nail polishes either way bc they have to honor the price but for me not to get the newer colors. she stated that they are on clearance bc they are making room for the newer colors. some of the $5.99 lipsticks also rang up for $1.78; I found only 2 that rang up for that price even though the clearance labels were on all the shelves with these lipsticks. cashier adjusted price for me. I used the $3/2 any covergirl products; only that the coupon notes 4 coupons per customer daily. I got lucky the cashier let me use 3extra coupons in a second transaction. good luck ladies~~

• Emelie says:

PLus I don’t think you mentioned it, but there’s a $10 rebate on purchasing $30 Tide, Gain and Downy!