If you’re looking to score Amazon Prime benefits for only certain times of the year (i.e. during the holidays or special occasions), you may be happy to discover Amazon’s new monthly payment options! Amazon Prime is now offering the option to pay just $10.99/month for full Prime benefits (2-day shipping, unlimited movies, TV shows, music streaming and more!) OR $8.99/month for Prime Video.
Even sweeter, whenever you go here and click on the the “Try Prime“ drop-down menu, click on the “Try Prime” link and then click on the “See more plans” button, you’ll be able to sign up for a FREE 30-day trial and be able to choose the $99 Annual Membership which includes a 25% prepayment discount (will apply after your trial ends). That means you’ll pay as low as just $8.25 per month for full Prime benefits!
Benefits of Amazon Prime:
1. Unlimited FREE 2-day shipping (no minimum order size) – my favorite benefit! 😀 And if you are not in a rush for your item(s), you can opt for no-rush shipping and score a free $1 credit to use for eBooks, digital music, or videos or $5.99 Prime Pantry credit (will vary based on the current promotion).
2. Amazon Family – If you’re a Prime member with young children, sign up for Amazon Family to snag special offers including 20% off diapers subscriptions and freebies like free Gerber formula (no longer available).
3. Unlimited instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV shows AND unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs
5. Unlimited Photo Storage w/ Amazon Cloud Drive
6. 30-minute early access to select Amazon Lightning Deals
7. Free Kindle Book(s) every month – go here to see this month’s free books.