One way that you may be able to earn extra spending money from home is to apply for a work-at-home job via Amazon’s Virtual Contact Center! Amazon is currently hiring for seasonal, part time customer service associate positions. In order to apply, you must have a home residence in Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Minnesota, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin or Virginia.
*Base compensation is $10/hour.
Here are some requirements in order to apply:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
- Ability to navigate the Internet, email, and Instant Messenger tools
- 1+ years in a service environment dealing with the public
- High speed hard wired internet (5 MB/second, no WiFi)
- Landline phone line for work only
Wondering if you should apply? Check out this email sent from reader, Jessica, last year…
Thank you so much for the post about Amazon work from home positions! I was afraid I was not going to be able to work for them due to the full time schedule they sent to me; however, I received a phone call on Sunday offering me a permanent part time position! I did not have to drive the two hours to the Amazon facilities – they actually allowed me to have the forms notarized and scanned to them. It was such a blessing and I’m so thankful for your post!
(Thanks, The Penny Hoarder!)