Want to help your kiddos earn a little money?
KidzEyes has clients that are interested in hearing kids’ opinions in order to provide better products and services for children. And sometimes they are interested in hearing parents’ opinions too, in which case, you will help your children earn additional KidzPoints which can be redeemed for cash or prizes!
Here’s how it works…
* Kids complete the surveys that they receive from KidzEyes via email (surveys are emailed to both the kid’s and parent’s email addresses). Upon completion of the survey, kids earn KidzPoints that can be turned in for cash or prizes (100 KidzPoints = $1). Most surveys are worth between 50 and 1,000 points, sometimes more…the longer the survey, the more points they award.
The KidzPoints system works kind of like a bank account and KidzEyes will even keep track of your KidzPoints in an online piggy bank…how awesome is that!?
* After 1,000 points ($10) is reached, your child can cash them in or they can save them up for something special. When the points are cashed in, your kiddos will then receive a check in the mail, in care of the parent or legal guardian.
* Each month, kids will also receive the KidzEyes SuperPoll survey which enters them into a sweepstakes where they could win up to 10,000 bonus KidzPoints (worth $100)!
PARENTS REGISTER –> HERE <–
* In order for your kids to become a member of KidzEyes, you (i.e. the parent/guardian) need to complete the brief registration survey found here. You will be able to register multiple kids at a time, so the sign-up survey only needs to be completed one time per household. The registration process takes about 10 minutes AND as a thank you for completing the registration process, KidzEyes will award each kiddo you register with 500 KidzPoints (= $5)!
* Only families that currently live in the United States are eligible to sign up for KidzEyes.
Check out what Hip2Savers have to say:
Highly recommend KidzEyes! My eight year old has been doing surveys for them for almost two years, and he really enjoys his “part time job”! He has made over $160 with them! I usually sit next to him to answer any questions he may have while completing the survey, but it is very user friendly, and the older he gets, the less help he needs.
The rewards for these surveys are fair and we just completed one that paid more than $30. Surveys that don’t pay a lot usually only take a couple of minutes so I think even they are worth doing. And many times they are just pre-qualifiers that lead to more money.
My 3 kids have been doing KidzEyes for a few years now and they really like it! The surveys are quick and easy, no more then 10 minutes. Also when they turn 13, they automatically get signed up for Teeneyes.