Are you aware that many energy/power companies across the country offer their customers FREE Energy Saving Kits?
How cool is that?! AND, it’s true – the proof is in my pictures! 😃
As you can see from the pictures in this post, my kit contained a whopping 9 LED Light Bulbs, an LED night light (perfect for my kid’s bathroom), high-efficiency showerhead, faucet aerators for the kitchen and bath, digital thermometer to check different temperatures, shower timer, and quick-start guide.
Obviously, the availability of these kits vary based on where you live, your power usage etc. However, if you have a few extra minutes, I highly encourage you to check out the website for your particular power company and search for free energy kit.
More Free Energy Kit Offers:
- Free Energy Saver Kit from Energy Trust of Oregon
- Free Energy Conservation Kit from FirstEnergy’s Pennsylvania Utilities
- Free In-Home Energy Assessment & Free energy efficiency starter kit from Duke Energy
- Free Water & Energy Savings Kit from San Diego Gas & Electric
- Free Energy Kit from Indianapolis Power & Light Company
- Free Energy Kit from Wisconsin Utility Company
- Free WattSmart Energy Kit from Rocky Mountain Power