Target Store Guide
Target has quite a few “rules” so, before even stepping foot inside the store, I highly recommend getting familiar with its Corporate Coupon Policy and Price Matching Policy. Make sure to print both of these off and carry them with you whenever you shop at Target.
Target offers up some amazing saving opportunities but you’ll definitely want to know how to use your coupons correctly, know what to look for while shopping and know that it’s OK to stick up for yourself!
* Target allows one manufacturer coupon, one Target coupon and one Cartwheel offer to be combined per item purchased.
* Target coupons can be found in several different places:
——> Print Target coupons directly from Target.com. Note that Target.com offers up both Target store coupons and Manufacturer’s coupons. To differentiate these types of coupons, look for the text on the coupon – Target store coupons will typically have the text “With the Purchase of…” and Manufacturer’s coupons will typically have the text “When You Buy…”. See the examples above.
——> Request Target coupons via your mobile device by texting COUPONS to 827438 (TARGET) – simply show your coupon barcode to the cashier at checkout and with one scan, all applicable coupons are applied.
——> Find Target coupons in your Sunday Newspaper Inserts – note that these are only available several times per year and do tend to be regional.
* Target also offers up Target Cartwheel offers. Just head over here, sign in/register for an account via Facebook or with your email address and then add the offers you want. Note that Target Cartwheel offers are deducted after all Target store coupons but before manufacturer’s coupons. Each Cartwheel offer may be used for up to a maximum of 4 qualifying items per offer per transaction, unless otherwise noted.
*When shopping, keep your eyes peeled for red clearance stickers, peelie and tearpad coupons, price cuts, and other discounts! By combining these types of sales with coupons, you can score some sweet deals!
*Promotions to watch for while shopping or while flipping through the weekly ads: Target Gift Card deals! These gift card promotions may last for a week, month, or even longer. They may be posted inside the store but not in the circular – so be on the lookout! To access a Target Gift Card, you usually have to buy certain participating products – and by doing so, you receive the card at check out. The cashier will be prompted by the register to give you a gift card. You won’t be able to use the gift card on that purchase, but you can use the gift card on future purchases. Unlike Walgreens Register Rewards, you can keep “rolling” the same gift card deals over and over again! This helps to lower your out-of-pocket expense!
*Finally, remember that you are doing nothing wrong! If you get a grouchy cashier, just ignore the person and smile… You’re obviously in a better place, and they most likely want to be where you are!:-)
Now for the video:
- Target: New 50% Off Bear Naked & 30% Off Easter Kids’ Tableware Cartwheel Savings Offers
- Target: *HOT* New $10/$25 AND $5/$20 Bath Tissue & Paper Towels Purchase Mobile Coupons
- High Value $2/1 ANY Excedrin Product Coupon
- New Target Cartwheel Offers: 40% Off Kids’ Apparel & 20% Off Easter Baskets Today Only + More
- Checkout 51: Lots of NEW Offers Released Today (Cucumbers, Strawberries, Windex Touch Up, & More!)