Lots of Great Freebies in the Mail!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Wow… today already feels like Christmas! I went and checked my mail to find a few great surprises, not my usual stack of bills but instead…
- A FREE pair of Hanes Wedgie-Free undies! I got these by simple entering the contest on previous Wednesdays! Check out the details on this Hanes promotion here.
- A FREE $5 off coupon on Crest White Strips Premium. Fill out this form here to receive your own $5 coupon.
- A FREE Sally Beauty Club Member card. Check out this post to learn how to score a free one too!
- A FREE 2009 Oriental Trading Calendar with coupons and more! Fill out this form to get yours.
- A FREE issue of Women’s Day from a previous expired promotion!
I personally think its worth taking the time to sign up for freebies and even enter contests! My kiddos really enjoy getting the mail too since some of its for them! I usually get a few freebies a week, so it definitely makes opening mail a little bit more exiting!
***To make filling forms quick and simple read this post!