Wow… today already feels like Christmas! I went and checked my mail to find a few great surprises, not my usual stack of bills but instead…
- A FREE pair of Hanes Wedgie-Free undies! I got these by simple entering the contest on previous Wednesdays! Check out the details on this Hanes promotion here.
- A FREE $5 off coupon on Crest White Strips Premium. Fill out this form here to receive your own $5 coupon.
- A FREE Sally Beauty Club Member card. Check out this post to learn how to score a free one too!
- A FREE 2009 Oriental Trading Calendar with coupons and more! Fill out this form to get yours.
- A FREE issue of Women’s Day from a previous expired promotion!
I personally think its worth taking the time to sign up for freebies and even enter contests! My kiddos really enjoy getting the mail too since some of its for them! I usually get a few freebies a week, so it definitely makes opening mail a little bit more exiting!
***To make filling forms quick and simple read this post!