Yes, I LOVE Walgreen’s and I cant stop posting all their great deals!
Here are a few more:
- Purchase 2 Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner and/or Windex Pre-Moistened Wipes. These are priced at $3.79 each but are on a buy one get one free sale this week, so 2/$3.79. Use 2 .40 coupons from the 1/11SS. Pay $2.99 for two then submit the FREE after mail in rebate form found in the 1/11SS. Final cost 2 for FREE plus a little profit as well!
- Look for the bioINFUSION Shampoo and Conditioners on clearance for ONLY $2.19, regular price $7.99. The best part is there is also a bioINFUSION $2 Instant Value coupon found in the EasySaver Catalog on page 14. Final price ONLY .19 per bottle!
- Look for Pantene Pro V on Clearance too! Use the $3/2 coupon from the 12/28PG to get some really inexpensive or possibly FREE Pantene products!
- Look for L’Oreal Vive Pro on clearance as well! The Prices ranged from $2.19 and up. I was able to use the $4 off 2 Instant Value EasySaver coupon on page 13 to snag .19 L’Oreal Vive Pro products!
- Update on the Sunsilk deal I posted yesterday-The Sunsilk products go with the Register Reward deals for the Dove, Ragu, Skippy and other select products, so the good news is you can combine the clearance Sunsilk with these products to really come out ahead!
***If you ever have a problem with a Register Reward not spitting out remember to call Catalina-1-888-8COUPON. Just tell them the details of what you purchased and have your receipt in hand. If you purchased the correct items they will issue you a new Register Reward which will come in the mail. It may take up to 6-8 weeks to receive.
***Also please remember that clearance prices do vary from store to store. The posting of these deals does not guarantee that you will find the same prices at your stores. I do this, though, so you can keep your eyes out for these clearance items and have your coupons ready in case you do come across them. I also like posting clearance deals because usually paired with a coupon you can find some really inexpensive or free items and who doesn’t love that!
Check out all the Walgreen’s weekly deals here.